Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy (13777 Views)

Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test / High Blood Pressure Test For Drivers In Sokoto State By FRSC / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by shurl4(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2013
Hon. Kontigi:
Is DNA test foolproof? Why are posters jumping into conclusion?
DNA is test is foolproof bro/sis. educate yourself please and stop spreading virus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by basadenet: 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
Shows they are really desperate, but they have other choices now.
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by rezzy: 3:13pm On May 07, 2013
The couple should better open up. Those kids were bought.
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by mummyf(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2013
I think they were so desperate and fell into the hands of scammers that give them herbs to fall pregnant.I have heard a lot of cases from that ph about herbal concotion.they give women herbs that make their tommy swell,they will tell the woman not to do ultrasound because it will not show babies.its d herbal doctor dat will tell the woman wen to come and deliver.if u want two babies you pay more.wen its time to deliver, they drug d woman and tear are womanliness to cover their pretense that she had a vaginal delivery but for one reason or another she won't be able to breastfeed.some women are just too desperate to carry babies.this scamming as been on for a long time and I hope the hand of the law will catch up with all of dem.I think they get all those babies from pregnant teenagers in their baby factory.God will help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by PopupBlocker: 3:51pm On May 07, 2013
ochukoccna: What is it with tribes beyond and around the delta regions of Nigeria snd their purchase of baby children?

Let's assume they wanted children but couldn't have them, why BUY them?
What's wrong with LEGAL adoption system in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by tpia5: 4:44pm On May 07, 2013
And they live in america, you dont say.

I've been shouting since forever, that the nigerian govt needs to do something about the nigerian educational system.

This is partly why the west is cracking down on immigration, no doubt.

Before the world returns to its pre-civilization state.

If people living in america are telling this kind of story and seeing nothing unusual in it, then what is the situation on ground right there in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by tpia5: 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
Tolexander: Something may not be right!

Funny picture, lol.
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by babymama3: 4:53pm On May 07, 2013
I hope the mother of the twins was not killed as a cover up
These baby factories are capable of anything.
A thorough investigation should be carried out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2013
Hmm Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by PopupBlocker: 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
Why not simply adopt, why buy a kid in Aba?

From birth you're bought, even when a man comes to collect you, your daddy sells you for a price

Jeez

No limit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by basty: 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
NAIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by PopupBlocker: 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
Why sell babies like subsidized farm products?
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by babymama3: 5:21pm On May 07, 2013
The couple are resident in Chicago
Why they thought the American embassy would fall for this coooock and bull story beats me
I hope they have a comfortable home in Ikorodu and jobs to sustain them after a jail term in Njgeria
I don't see them ever being able to travel to the USA ever again let alone live there
Let that be a lesson to all the baby buyers
America is now tough on these things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by mymadam(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
oyeyipo w: This is actually simple, if she actually gave birth to d kids she shd be able to breastfeed them. They shd try dt.

Pure & simple my buddy! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2013
power oooo, power enter!!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by kike100: 9:04am On May 08, 2013
Peeps, lets not be to quick to judge the couple or lame the level of education etc oooo! Lets us pray not to be a victim of infertility at any level or not having children on time after marriage!
Hmmmm, waiting and trying to have children can drive you to do unimaginable things!
Do we think people that patronize them don't know? Naaaaaah! When they have done all they can medically numerous failed IVFs and adoption isn't an option( our Nigerian men are not insupport, they are verrrrrrry averse to the idea), they go thru extreme idea process etc.
Let's just pray our life's tribulation is with child conception.
God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by Olikinyo2: 9:32am On May 08, 2013
oyeyipo w: This is actually simple, if she actually gave birth to d kids she shd be able to breastfeed them. They shd try dt.
that is not enough evidence. Infact she can breastfeed the babies even if she is not their original parent, i have seen such a cases.
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by Nobody: 9:35am On May 08, 2013
NAIJA I hail
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by tanidabi: 10:53am On May 08, 2013
truth is people looking for children are desperate,i've been trying to conceive for 5yrs now and i've been offered this same option.How on earth will i be pregnant and they will tell me no scan can see the baby and that i must deliver there?There are so many stolen babies in the hands of desperate parents,what i do not know is if they are aware.My family friend did the same and after my husband abused me that am not serious that so and so person is pregnant,i called them to introduce me to the doctor,lo and behold na herbal way they used,ministers in the house of God,though there's was somewhere in Ondo State,long story short,i could not sleep the night they told me,me that am anxious by default before,how will i be pregnant and no scan will see my baby,ijump am pass o,what i do not know is if they know na stolen pikin dey born or na der pikin,loads of people dey dis tin.My prayer is that they catch all of them
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by dominique(f): 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
I believe the parents didn't know they were parading stolen babies. Else, they would never have surrendered them for the DNA tets. They money they spent on this so-called herbs is more than what they would have paid for an IVF procedure. How could they have been so gullible? And to think they were based in the states. I want to believe they're enlightened to an extent. May desperation never get the better of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by babymama3: 2:47am On May 09, 2013
tanidabi: truth is people looking for children are desperate,i've been trying to conceive for 5yrs now and i've been offered this same option.How on earth will i be pregnant and they will tell me no scan can see the baby and that i must deliver there?There are so many stolen babies in the hands of desperate parents,what i do not know is if they are aware.My family friend did the same and after my husband abused me that am not serious that so and so person is pregnant,i called them to introduce me to the doctor,lo and behold na herbal way they used,ministers in the house of God,though there's was somewhere in Ondo State,long story short,i could not sleep the night they told me,me that am anxious by default before,how will i be pregnant and no scan will see my baby,ijump am pass o,what i do not know is if they know na stolen pikin dey born or na der pikin,loads of people dey dis tin.My prayer is that they catch all of them

I pronounce the blessings of Hannah upon you
May you be blessed with children of your own
May this post here be a point of turn around for you
May your own hands carry your own children in Jesus's name
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by vlove1: 7:57am On May 09, 2013
its called IYAWO PIKIN.
They come with different methods such as giving these women hormonal injections to make them look pregnant with swollen stomach and legs, and these women complain of spotting regularly n insisting on travelling miles for antenatal check up.

BLAME THE DEVIL
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by k4kenny(f): 7:12am On May 10, 2013
Olikinyo2: that is not enough evidence. Infact she can breastfeed the babies even if she is not their original parent, i have seen such a cases.

How is that possible? How can someone who has never been pregnant breastfeed? Pray tell.
I won't be surprised if these 'twins' are not even related. Probably they were bought/stolen from 2 different people. The rot and decay of moral standards in this country has gotten to an alarming rate. We keep saying our leaders are evil, we the people nko? Thank God there still a few God fearing ones like Tanidabi and others out there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by dominique(f): 11:19am On May 10, 2013
I'm still of the opinion these couple weren't aware they were parading stolen babies around, else why on earth would they agree to conduct DNA test on them. What were they expectimg? Some kind of miracle? I won't be surprised if these baby factories use diabolical means to evade the law, prolly why the woman can't locate them (juju real o).
Moral of the story. Peeps, make una shine yo eyes well well. No manner of herbs can posibly cost so much, there's got to be more to it. How I wish these evil baby factory people can be flushed out of our country for good.
Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by k4kenny(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2013
The parents could be victims in all these, they still look suspicious to M̶̲̅ε̲̣. Am glad these shameless baby factories are being exposed. Hope they are severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Failed DNA Test For Twins At Embassy by PEPSI: 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
Deleted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayba Wabba Emerges NLC President / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience / Yaya Boni Defeats Gej To Become AU Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.