Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Unbelievable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable (1549 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Unbelievable!; Ladies Up Their Game As They Take It To A Whole New Level. Photos / Who Hasn't Seen This? See Idiots In Love. Unbelievable! Take A Look - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable by Nobody: 12:04am On May 07, 2013
please i really need your help. my best friend has a situation here and no be small tin ohh...ehh listen ......she just tell me something that I still don't believe it till now...my friend she's dating one guy.they have a son together. So there is this guy friend of his boyfriend has been trying her in every means but she didn't give in.till of recently when her boyfriend went on a business trip, on that day she went out for a drink she was alone and accidentally she met him so after some drink he insisted that he has to take her home to sleep that he can't leave her behind so she followed. the guy took her to his place and she slept so the next day when she wanted to go home he insisted to drop her .when they reached she left him at the sitting room and she went to bedroom to change her clothes only to see the guy beside her.and has she wanted to ask him what is he doing in her bedroom the guy don pack her throw her for bed she beg am but the guy did the worse. So now the guy he's threatening her that if she will not allow him to have is way again he will tell he friend that he babe na ashawo.so she has been playing a long now the guy claim that before he wanted to taste the waters but now he's in love with her and he can her go.his ready to fight his friend to have her.so I just don't know how to advise her please help me ohhh coz water don pass garri
Re: Unbelievable by Ab025(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2013
Gals are funny o, after rapin u, wat did u tink, that he wud leave u alone....? Neva u joke or give a rapist an opportunity. So the gal has been giving d rapist to be "doing" it all dis while...hmmm!!! And now, am sure she may even be fallin in luv wit dis rapist sef! How gals fall in luv atimez is funny o!! BOTTOMLINE: she should go and confess everytin to her guy cos she is also guilty here

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 12:50am On May 07, 2013
Now it is even worse because now she want to pack to my house before the all thing gas..and have try to talk to her that she should tell her boyfriend about the all thing.but she told me that she once try to tell her boyfriend but then she got afraid of the consequences .that her boyfriend have been telling her that she know that something is wrong somewhere but she have to pray so that it wouldn't be what is thinking it is because if it turn out to be true she will see the devil in him.so me self fear don catch me because no small tin ooh yawa don gas shocked
Re: Unbelievable by Mindependent(f): 2:52am On May 07, 2013
Grammar paragraphs and punctuations are your friend Biko! Anyway as for the story at hand she just needs to continue things as normal and wait for the explosion because believe me it is coming!
Re: Unbelievable by Mynd44: 3:16am On May 07, 2013
This should be in the literature section
Re: Unbelievable by clemz85(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2013
isi kote ebu...

Pls dnt fail to update us outcome.

Oh! U said she need advice, well she shud live in the now, get her amours ready as well.

Kai! She's standing on wet ground
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 7:32am On May 07, 2013
OK this guys have been friends since childhood,so I don't know how is going to be but I don't want to imagine. shocked wonders shall never end
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 7:42am On May 07, 2013
@OP
if you were a true friend there would be only ONE WAY you would have advised this person: GO REPORT THE CRIME AT THE POLICE STATION and have this guy jailed. she should simply record the guy while she tells him that he ra.ped her and let him agree, et voila, case closed!

instead, foolish women and their foolish ways of thinking are here talking about shiit (aka a lesser crime of extortion) that makes no damn sense and is irrelevant to this first crime!
Re: Unbelievable by buklan4realyah(f): 3:43pm On May 07, 2013
did ur frnd inform her BF dat his frnd is eyeing him?
y didnt she explain tinz to her BF?
Y DID SHE ALLOW HIM TO DROVE HER HOM?

SHE IS AT FAULT OOO

she for don open up so dat her BF will fight for her
Re: Unbelievable by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2013
Kill that guy.
If she dnt try to kill that guy, she is an id!ot!
E no go better for that guy!

Besides, why didn't she report the first case if actually he raped her.
It looks like se liked it.
Re: Unbelievable by Mynd44: 4:37pm On May 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Kill that guy.
If she dnt try to kill that guy, she is an id!ot!
E no go better for that guy!

Besides, why didn't she report the first case if actually he raped her.
It looks like se liked it.
I wonder why it is so difficult for ladies to report if they are molested
Re: Unbelievable by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
she liked it, simple!
Imagine d rapist now threatening her and she went all openin those legs again for God knws how many times.
The only thing she is scared of now is d love the guy now professes. She's scared he will go too far
Re: Unbelievable by Mynd44: 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: she liked it, simple!
Imagine d rapist now threatening her and she went all openin those legs again for God knws how many times.
The only thing she is scared of now is d love the guy now professes. She's scared he will go too far
You are either right of the girl has lost her mind.....one of these is true

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by SAFO(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2013
brookesoni: please i really need your help. my best friend has a situation here and no be small tin ohh...ehh listen ......she just tell me something that I still don't believe it till now...my friend she's dating one guy.they have a son together. So there is this guy friend of his boyfriend has been trying her in every means but she didn't give in.till of recently when her boyfriend went on a business trip, on that day she went out for a drink she was alone and accidentally she met him so after some drink he insisted that he has to take her home to sleep that he can't leave her behind so she followed. the guy took her to his place and she slept so the next day when she wanted to go home he insisted to drop her .when they reached she left him at the sitting room and she went to bedroom to change her clothes only to see the guy beside her.[s]and has she wanted to ask him what is he doing in her bedroom the guy don pack her throw her for bed she beg am but the guy did the worse[/s] . So now the guy he's threatening her that if she will not allow him to have is way again he will tell he friend that he babe na ashawo.so she has been playing a long now the guy claim that before he wanted to taste the waters but now he's in love with her and he can her go.his ready to fight his friend to have her.so I just don't know how to advise her please help me ohhh coz water don pass garri

Okay now it's starting to make some sense.
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 07, 2013
Aim speechless about the all thing,wetin dey make me fear is that he boyfriend called me and he ask me if I get anything wey I know.because since he came back he babe mood don change,I no wan put my head inside wahala.so I just tell him that I no know make he ask her babe.and the gal self she don fear now she wan run go Africa
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2013
She followed him to his house.
Re: Unbelievable by Coleworld: 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
smfh cant make a HO, A House Wife smfh
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2013
Mynd_44:

Because people don't usually believe ,it's not that easy !

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 6:46am On May 08, 2013
Attention seekers, fake story! Without an iota of truth.
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Raymondenyi: Attention seekers, fake story! Without an iota of truth.
how sure are that is a fake story nah you rape her
Re: Unbelievable by angelTI(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2013
OP no vex o, u sound as if u r narrating wat u watched on africamagic, ur eh ah uh get as dem b
dont 4get to tel us wat eventually apend sha
Re: Unbelievable by Nobody: 7:45am On May 09, 2013
OP, don't ur friend av a family? And again her so call boyfriend's friend raped her and she didn't report him to her bf, instead d d guy still blackmailed her again am, ur frnd is very easy to brain wash, My advice for her is to set dis Molester up without him knowing by recording d both of dem conversation and reporting the case to d bf with d evidences nd also reporting to d police because dis molester frnd can kill his friend and still brain wash d girl dt he want to marry her, but with evidences, reporting to bf and also to d police nd d family members no 1 will do any hidden job and d matta will be settled.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip / What Could Have Happened To Her?? / Heart - 2 - Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.