Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? (11540 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2013
Pls any advice, cos I'm really down η don't know what to do..we haven't spoken or texted for 5days now.. I really want to forget her,I'm trying to.. What do I do? Cos I believe she s doin same too
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mindependent(f): 4:25am On May 07, 2013
Try and use someone else as a rebound wink

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 4:31am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: Try and use someone else as a rebound wink
Use someone??hmmmmmm.. Would you be ♍y rebound gf?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mindependent(f): 4:34am On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Use someone??hmmmmmm.. Would you be ♍y rebound gf?
If you would be my rebound bf grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 4:37am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
If you would be my rebound bf grin
And what does rebound bf η gf do?
((Assuming a zero knowledge rht now))
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mindependent(f): 4:45am On May 07, 2013
Ok I'll use myself as an example, I recently just got heart broken and in order to not think about it I began to act in ways I normally wouldn't , having ONS, sexting etc. but having a rebound bf is still like having a normal bf only difference is I would be using the person to get over my ex so the person needs to understand that and be cool with it too but in the likely occasion I actually fall in love with them for real since my emotions are all over the place then they move from rebound to real wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 4:54am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: Ok I'll use myself as an example, I recently just got heart broken and in order to not think about it I began to act in ways I normally wouldn't , having ONS, sexting etc. but having a rebound bf is still like having a normal bf only difference is I would be using the person to get over my ex so the person needs to understand that and be cool with it too but in the likely occasion I actually fall in love with them for real since my emotions are all over the place then they move from rebound to real wink

Wierd!! Having ONS!! What s daat? Lols..... Having a rebound gf wud rada make me feel uneasy wit myself.....getting tired of doin permanent things wit temporary pple.esp girls...

I really doubt if falling in love wit a rebound comes into play!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Dcrazynerd(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2013
Jus try and live ur and believe it was never meant to be or it was 4 a good cause and try as hard to de-associate from ur ex. Worked 4 me
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2013
Dcrazynerd: Jus try and live ur and believe it was never meant to be or it was 4 a good cause and try as hard to de-associate from ur ex. Worked 4 me
Really hope it works for me too..
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mindependent(f): 5:19am On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Wierd!! Having ONS!! What s daat? Lols..... Having a rebound gf wud rada make me feel uneasy wit myself.....getting tired of doin permanent things wit temporary pple.esp girls...

I really doubt if falling in love wit a rebound comes into play!
You never know until you try smiley
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by djeezy(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2013
Indulge yourself in new activities, spend more time with friends, flirt for the time being and convince yourself that what will be will be. Although it hurts more when the person breaks up with you, makes you look like a foo.l.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
You never know until you try smiley

Ok..that's y I asked...do you wanna be ♍y first??
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2013
djeezy: Indulge yourself in new activities, spend more time with friends, flirt for the time being and convince yourself that what will be will be. Although it hurts more when the person breaks up with you, makes you look like a foo.l.

It sure does!! I would never put myself in such a disadvantage position again
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mindependent(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Ok..that's y I asked...do you wanna be ♍y first??
And I answered I'll be yours if you'll be mine wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
And I answered I'll be yours if you'll be mine wink

Hope yuh r reaady!!? Oya add me up via ♍y signature
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Dcrazynerd(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2013
djeezy: Indulge yourself in new activities, spend more time with friends, flirt for the time being and convince yourself that what will be will be. Although it hurts more when the person breaks up with you, makes you look like a foo.l.
WORD!!! you've spoken like a real man
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 07, 2013
Drink ICED WATER!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by devigblegble: 3:15pm On May 07, 2013
I'll go hug transformer
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by scobaba: 3:16pm On May 07, 2013
Alomo Bitters day and night.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MrAboki: 3:16pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]Go out and boink with the other girl I was already boinking whilst dating this one.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2013
Book a holiday to Brazil, party hard, smoke some zoobie, drink a lot of water, and relish that moment... Trust me, you won't remember nada except your holiday... wink
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by awesomet1(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2013
AmBeautiful: Drink ICED WATER!
Very funny grin
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by librangyps(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
Go shopping, change my hair style, engage in so many activities, exercise, look amazing on d outside everyday... When more heads turn by the day, I gain myself confidence back gradually. I don't date anyone till I feel better inside. And ofcourse listen to music bashing guys wink or portraying 'our' independence. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by alaoeri: 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
Op ask Dbanj & Don jazzy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
First of all,

Is there a good break up?

I actually thought a break up is a break up.

No good or bad.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by adexsimply(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
wanna c hw the hook-up ends
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by dammytosh: 3:23pm On May 07, 2013
1. Concentrate on how to make more money.

2. make more money or die trying.

3. Make more money

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by ijechikky(f): 3:24pm On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:
Pls any advice, cos I'm really down η don't know what to do..we haven't spoken or texted for 5days now.. I really want to forget her,I'm trying to.. What do I do? Cos I believe she s doin same too
lay on yhur bed,sob continiously,cry like a baby,scream lika toddler,shout like a mad man nd eventually yhu automatically 4get her sharp!sharp! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MissOpe(f): 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
@MindIndependent.. Please what does Ons and sexting mean?
BTW don't call me a learner just asking
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by yamunla(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
Commit suicide..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Stegomiah: 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
You move on, lyf is 2 short for sm1 not to be happy. ђã†̥ is not meant to be is not, don't try to mend it and most importantly don't think about it.

In lyf, SH*T HaPunS!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Adenikkee(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
Jst passing by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.