Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? (11548 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
try walking on broken bottles with ur bare feet.... it helps reduce d pain.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:
Pls any advice, cos I'm really down η don't know what to do..we haven't spoken or texted for 5days now.. I really want to forget her,I'm trying to.. What do I do? Cos I believe she s doin same too
Stop acting like a chicken.its normal 2 feel dt way but u gotta be a man.if u smoke weed, id advise u take some and get locked in ur flame. Its not gonna b easy but guy, try live with it and u find things working ur way with time
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 07, 2013
richmoney99: always have a backup plan dat dos interfere wif d real girlfrnd so that u wont feel it much wen it happens again
A backup plan means u not faithful.ive never had a backup all my life when dating.when my chic messed me, I felt terrible initially. I locked myself , cried my eyes, hugged my pillow, consoled myself and good gracious, I doped..I doped my brains and eventually felt better tho I still miss er bt as a sharp gidi boya, I call her with a private no just 2 hear her say hi and when she does, I disconnect and im better.kapish
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Daresh(f): 4:50pm On May 07, 2013
Cry and get over it.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by maxisfield(f): 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
Go n sleep! tongue
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Or rather ♍y offense.. Of which I'm still perturbed about! ... I think I was to over caring..always calling ,sometimes she claims she was busy or charging her phone..

Girls r rlly confused!2 weeks ago she claimed to love me to death.... Nd now this.. I don't knw whot kinda creatures I date most times
No vex o but how old are u? U apparently a learner from your post and comment.woman claim to love u to death and u believe wholeheartedly. U deserve to be slapped by all d cripple in Lagos state. Ode ni bobo yi sha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mattex001(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2013
How painful it could be, bt u jst gotta move on wit ur life. Try Hangin owt wit female frnds alot n talk fetish... Laugh n be happy, try getn close to ani gurl u ve noticed dat she cares about you. With time ure gona get ova her. It workd for me.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by dammytosh: 5:01pm On May 07, 2013
sanniemoe:
No vex o but how old are u? U apparently a learner from your post and comment.woman claim to love u to death and u believe wholeheartedly. U deserve to be slapped by all d cripple in Lagos state. Ode ni bobo yi sha

Haba take it easy on him now. Besides, how hard can cripple slap some one.

He should be shot 2 bullets. One on each side of the Heart he is toiling with. angry
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by blaise26abj(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Or rather ♍y offense.. Of which I'm still perturbed about! ... I think I was to over caring..always calling ,sometimes she claims she was busy or charging her phone..

Girls r rlly confused!2 weeks ago she claimed to love me to death.... Nd now this.. I don't knw whot kinda creatures I date most times

Guy, you are a learner. Recite this 100 times @ 12 noon everyday for one week."FROM NOW ON I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS MOST ESPECIALLY WOMEN". Action speaks louder than gibberish nonsense. Live by what you see and not what you hear.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 07, 2013
ENROLL IN MY SCHOOL OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING. DISDAIN WHAT YOU CANT HAVE. CONCENTRATE YOUR THOUGHTS ON HER NEGATIVE SIDE. PROMOTE THE NEXT IN COMMAND TO FILL THE VACUUM. APPLY THE LAW OF CONTENTMENT. FOR MORE TIPS, LETS GET PERSONAL.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by vascey(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
dammytosh: 1. Concentrate on how to make more money.

2. make more money or die trying.

3. Make more money

God bless you sir.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by kenx1(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
wrap some weep puff puff puff and recite this after me "B*I TC H YOUR AIN'T WORTH IT" smiley
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
Kunlay11: Usually, when it happens, i just think of a bad thing that she has done in d past that is worth hating her for but which i pardoned cos i was in luv den..and in case der is none u can tink of, just create a cognitive scenario of such in ur brain..but careful bro, it might make u hate her for good.
That used to be ♍y method.. But I wanna stop it, cos I v hated quite a few alredi
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Excellentspirit(f): 5:49pm On May 07, 2013
undecidedThere is no advice dt we ll give u dt ll make u get ova it. Jst take ur tym,it's only tym dt ll heal the wound. Talking outa experience. U canneva remove ur mind frm her especially if u guys were intimate. But with tym u will,which is nt even gonna b two months. It really hurt
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by McAmah(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2013
go get my self busy so dat my next wud not have to leave
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Orikinla(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2013
I write a book to make money out of it like this my best selling Kindle book, "Diary of the Memory Keeper".
To me every relationship is a script and I try to make something out of the break up and make up. And move on to other romantic and erotic adventures.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Ninilowo(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2013
BOOZE! BOOZE! BOOOOOOOZE!!!!!! Like say tomorrow no dey.............................
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by fr3ddi3(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2013
Dude...if u wanna get over that heartbreak of yours real FAST, listen to RAP Music. If u want to get over it faster.....SING Along.

I know it sounds dumb...but give it a try..(BTW: stay away from R&B music)
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
Looool I never knew men feel this way too after breakup o.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
Pls go to this thread www.nairaland.com/1282552/how-survive-breakup-not-turn

Just take your time, don't force it. You will be fine.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by signalpower: 7:06pm On May 07, 2013
Guys what made me feel so hurt when i had a breakup, the reason was not because i could not slam her very well in bed, but the reason for leaving me was i could not afford her the good things of life with my meager salary. so she said it can't work, will i continue to hear "E GO BETTER" or eat just be PATIENT WITH ME.
it hurts me when i remember that another Nigga will be shining that PUSSY and she will be screaming all NITE long. because that was he she do scream when i am in action with her.
WHAT a LIFE?
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Foxycarol(f): 7:11pm On May 07, 2013
try as much as possible nt a tink about her nd always stay around friends wu wil cheer u up
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Mishydoo(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2013
Xavier's:

Call em Heartless Daughters of Eve...and When we get over them,they'll call us players!...well,NEWSFLASH!Every player was made So by a sl_ut who ripped his honest heart apart!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 07, 2013
Such is life ..... grin grin cheesy cheesy.....

Av been heartbroken before, so wat can I do? Cry me a River? Hell no! angry.....although ma heart was broken into zillion pieces...but such is life!

Man up, guy....! And focus on making more more money... smiley

Money makes the world go round smiley...fact!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2013
@OP...... use hammer to knock ur head 5 times.... it works... U gonna 4get about her instantly...
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by wolero7(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
It will Hurt if that happens. My Advice,

1. Dont jump into another relationship quickly.

2. Let your hurt Heal.

3. Focus on your passion or purpose

4. You will think you can never love again.

5. Believe me, you can love again more than you have ever been.

I have been there Trust Me.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MissOpe(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2013
sushieater:
One night stand(ONS)..Then Sexting, you ought to know by now, OTUn't(oughtn't) you? ..I'm available sha, incase you want to try any of them out -wink
Hahahahhaha ... I laffed so hard and cracked my ribs.... If sexTing means sexual intercourse ... Then I can't do that now until u marie me... U know why'? Cos am a VirgTin
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by wendieposh: 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
Keep busy... Friends can be helpful but that's not my thing. Work all day and drink hard at night.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by wendieposh: 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
Work all day,drink hard at night. Simple!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2013
sanniemoe:
A backup plan means u not faithful.ive never had a backup all my life when dating.when my chic messed me, I felt terrible initially. I locked myself , cried my eyes, hugged my pillow, consoled myself and good gracious, I doped..I doped my brains and eventually felt better tho I still miss er bt as a sharp gidi boya, I call her with a private no just 2 hear her say hi and when she does, I disconnect and im better.kapish
^^^ smh. move on murdafuvcka!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Coleworld: 9:33pm On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: Ok I'll use myself as an example, I recently just got heart broken and in order to not think about it I began to act in ways I normally wouldn't , having ONS, sexting etc. but having a rebound bf is still like having a normal bf only difference is I would be using the person to get over my ex so the person needs to understand that and be cool with it too but in the likely occasion I actually fall in love with them for real since my emotions are all over the place then they move from rebound to real wink

So in other words.. You're a HO ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.