Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K (3460 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I'm Falling For Her Cos She's A Die Hard Rock Music Fan Like Me / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2006
Hiya, this goes out to Lauryn and this is telling her that i am fast falling in love with her. yes yes i have heard all the gist about falling in love onliine and how it's just about impossible, but there is always an excepion to the case. I know stuff about her and it's these things that i know that is making me fall for her person, as against her picture or any such. So lauryn girl, you have been warned that there is some1 after your heart and be rest assured that my heart is equally as good and loving and lovable as i think yours is. But i'm sure i will be "crucified" for daring to voice my thoughts but i guess i'll have to bear it if it's true love, That's what love dos to you isn't it?, So,
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by nike4luv(f): 9:17pm On May 13, 2006
whos lauryn and are u a man?
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by mukina2: 9:19pm On May 13, 2006
hmmm maybe you shud post ur pic n da lauryn cuz nobody really has a clue bout you or her undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Hotstepper(f): 9:28pm On May 13, 2006
another typewriter kind again, hahahah, the gurl gat a man sooooooooooooooooo, i saw her 3 dayz back and yeah, shez smoking hot but she gat a man, well gurl, come speak 4 urself tongue
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2006
Yeah i'm a guy, and this is lauryn: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=6959) My picture for now is unimportant, So she gat a man huh? well it's all good. I just might not mind cos i like competition, so that if or when i win, it'll make the prize so much more worth it, And as you say hotstepper, she is smoking hot, so the prize is so much worth the trouble, It's one thing to have a man, it's another ting if you are good with him, if he treats you right, and all such factors, So lauryn, speak up,
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2006
Who is in love with me
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 10:38pm On May 13, 2006
@ Hotstepper!
Thanx! Who the ras is this gentleman thats in love with me
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2006
It's starts, Yes lauryn 'tis me, a "ras" gentleman that's in love with u. will you crucify me or at least hear what i have to say. But first off, i should ask, are u even in the "market" for love, cos if u aint then just maybe i'll let you be, otherwise i'm gonna chase you and your heart and every other asset you have till the ends of the earth till i have you for my own. So, speak up and lemme hear that beautiful voice of yours and let my heart be at peace for a lil while,
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 10:59pm On May 13, 2006
I am in no market!.
First of, y don't u just introduce yourself, or go on IM or MSN, so we could have a private chat. No need to announce it to the WWW(though i find it cute, but ummmmm,,,) that you're inlove with me. Aiight. I appreciate all this still kiss
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 11:06pm On May 13, 2006
awwwwwwwwww how absolutely sweet!! all the best guys
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2006
guess thats what love does to you. It makes you think with your heart instead of your head. And my heart right now says to announce to the whole world that i'm in love with you. NAIRALAND USESRS, I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH LAURYN AND I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF, someone please tell her for me, incase she don't understand the lkanguage of love, , thanks rhodalyn, you see lauryn, some1 thinks it is/can be all good with us, Lauryn See those hearts?, they are mine, pumping real fast at the thought of you my love
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13pm On May 13, 2006
but hey!! guy up there, do U know her i mean what makes U think U love her as in really love her i know it's noe oif my bixnix but this is a topic now, and i gotta contribute tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 11:15pm On May 13, 2006
thanx. kiss
now, introduce urself pls
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 11:19pm On May 13, 2006
yeah!! introduce yaself guy Up there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2006
Introduce myself.? Is that of any use anymore, Seeing as you have just broken my heart into a 1000000 pieces, now i'm probably gonna go jump off a bridge or somtething, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 11:52pm On May 13, 2006
of course!!! i mean she's got to know who U are U can't just pop Up from somewhere and starting talking bout love U know
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 11:57pm On May 13, 2006
@ Mystery Lover!
LMAO, y a bridge?, u may survive, could u please find something else.plsssssss. If u truly loved me that is. wink
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59pm On May 13, 2006
lol Lauryn cheesy cheesy i like the name U've given the guy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 12:01am On May 14, 2006
@ Rhodalyn!
lol, thats the name i could find for him for now!.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by laurynsluv(m): 12:07am On May 14, 2006
aight fine, i hope u can live with ur conscience that u were responsible for the death of a human being, I rest my case, but i will keep on loving you. Just know that.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 12:09am On May 14, 2006
Thanx babe!
I appreciate the love still, but u know u were being naughty tongue. Anyhow, have a nice life.
lotalotalov, bisous kiss.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On May 14, 2006
lol Lauryn cheesy im loving the way U're handling this kiss kiss
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by nike4luv(f): 12:13am On May 14, 2006
gawd! cheesy
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 12:14am On May 14, 2006
@ Rhodalyn
I try!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 12:15am On May 14, 2006
lol Lauryn, why the exclamation mark for me got any beef with me
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by eveseh(f): 12:17am On May 14, 2006
wish ya da best with her
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 12:19am On May 14, 2006
@ Rhodalyn
no, I aint got no beef with anyone, i dont mean it that way still wink
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Rhodalyn(f): 1:48am On May 14, 2006
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by Eastcoast(f): 4:49am On May 14, 2006
kiss kissthis is very unlike typewriter n snazzy. cheesy
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by k9(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2006
hmm, wa wah oh, some pple have found themselves some mystery lover, And im sure some other people will be madly jealous, and im sure some people will know those people who are jealous wink, hmm, i wish all parties involved good luck, mos def lauryn is a smoking hottie, this guy knows a good thing when he see's one, lauryn lauryn lauryn, what can i say, i'm speechless, but im sure u know better, hugzzzz n kisses,
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by lauryn(f): 11:37pm On May 14, 2006
@ K9!
It still doesnt make any difference, u know. So stop bribing me, aiight. U know what I mean tongue
Re: I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K by k9(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2006
hahaha, comon lauryn, u know the deal, and of cos it makes a diff, we are much more than that, 'tis a fact, and i aint bribing you girl, just telling it as it is, So come give a brotha some love, well as long as some pple here won't hate and send thugs after me for daring to try to get the love they so profess and want to get back, but i suspect they wont be getting none of that, too bad, and even i'm not sure i'll get it either, not even if i jumped off a bridge, hmm, "women"

(1) (2) (3) (4)

PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom. / NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.