Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15921 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 5:48pm On May 08, 2006
What Would You Do? If You Were In This Scenario?

Sup everyone, l have heard the saying many times that good things come but once. Ok my people , I was waiting at the bus-stop for bus the other day, l looked so ugly not that l am ugly, no makeup, my outfit wasnt sexy and this sexy looking guy came by with this exotic ride l have never seen in my life and he''s like "baby girl, u need a ride" and am like l don't drive with strangers and next thing he gives me his number and his office number and tells me he is new in the area , that he just lost his mum and he moved from florida and needs a new environment.

Ok, am there standing blown away by this guy's appearance, very sophiticated , very very handsome and my legs trembling and tears start pouring down my eyes and he's like, you don't need to cry . am like it allergy's. (l felt stupid)

Ok, the truth is that, l have a boyfriend already who l love dearly but meeting this new guy something in me tells me that l should give it a chance because since when l saw him my legs haven' t stopped trembling since then. grin grin grin Am not a gold digger or a player but there is something in this guy's voice that l keep hearing all the time in my heart. There's just something unique about this new guy that makes me wonder.

What would you do? l need quick solutions because this guy already asked me out to an exotic dinner grin grin cool.

NB: am not a player or a gold digger but can't I just be friends with this new guy. Who knows l might connect most of you to higher grounds from here. you never know where your help would come from. That's my point grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Dojo(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2006
I pity your boyfriend.
Your case is a perfect example why ladies're not reliable (sorry ladies).
What if the new guy is a player? It's not suprising because you are a player too.
I wish you all the bad luck available.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sade511(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by OldGlory1(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2006
Disney

Are you sure you are not a player? Well if you think he is the one, based on your interaction so far, then kick your man to the curb and take the gamble. But be careful, people are not always everything the presume to be. Is your man lacking something? Why are you even in the market if you claim you have a man?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by naijababe1: 6:32pm On May 08, 2006
disney, stop and think. what do u think is going on? i know u are falling 4 the cool guy cos of the blng bling but girl dont be fooled, not all that glitters is gold. if u really care about ur man, u wont leave him for some1 u re not even sure of, what if this cool guy of urs is a serial killer or something worse?
think twice girl or else, its not worth it embarassed undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Seun(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2006
People take relationships too seriously. I mean, if you're neither married nor engaged to your boyfriend then the relationship can end anytime. So no need to condemn disney's desire for a "better model". No further comments.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by beyunce(f): 9:11pm On May 08, 2006
Na wa Oh Disney.
So te u cry.
Anyways hop say u been dey wit Handki Clean your tears.
I sure say the guy and him friends go don laugh u tire.
So na wetin freak u up. Na the Ride Abi na wetin.
So te your legs dey shake.
Girls en,
Anyways Good luck.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by 2cantango(f): 9:51pm On May 08, 2006
Do whatever 'you' want to do Disney, after all, it's only love/lust you're talking about and it's not like that ever lasts long anyway.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Skidoc(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2006
beyunce:

Na wa Oh Disney.
So te u cry.
Anyways hop say u been dey wit Handki Clean your tears.
I sure say the guy and him friends go don laugh u tire.
So na wetin freak u up. Na the Ride Abi na wetin.
So te your legs dey shake.
Girls en,
Anyways Good luck.

I'm wondering too for this kain tale ooo! Sounds like tori shocked shocked shocked! Crying and shaking legs? Is it that you've never seen rich man before or you've never seen handsome man before or you never thought a rich/handsome man could ever approach you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dominobaby(f): 8:51am On May 09, 2006
Ds actualy sounds ridiculous, kinda, to me. Would i say u were overwhelmed by his looks such dat u cried n had shaky legs? Sounds like u r infatuated 2 me, this doesn't last gurl. Fine, u can be attracted 2 guys, but u've got ur man!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by dracosh(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2006
go and meet him.maybe he is the true love (or true passion) u're looking for. and maybe your boyfriend isn't the man you're looking for. you have to find out. only one way to do that
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by jjo(f): 9:02am On May 09, 2006
i think it's impossible to be "just friends" with a person u're attracted to, if ur relationship with ur guy is ok forget about the new guy and stay true to the man in ur life.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by bluenubian(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2006
@disney
if u really lovd ur bf, then u wouldnt be thinking about this other guy knowing that u dont even know him, relationships are not for everyone, u r young so maybe u shud consider dating a bit till u find the right one. and dont let this guy be the reason why u are making ur decision
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2006
Kai Women, and the innocent boy is there assuming he has a babe! its sad how lil things take them off their feet. A playa with a cool ride who looks handsome and dresses sexy, lol

The funny thing is u carry yourself and dash him and later u run out and comment on posts like "Do cute guys cheat more?" I tire for babes walahi grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2006
disney girl, take a chance!! take a chance girl, U never know what may come out of it
go for what U want girl go for it
worry about your boyfriend 8ter
for now, is this new guy yeahproblem solved init
anyway come back and let me know if he's a good kisser, i mean like better than your boo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 11:56am On May 09, 2006
Dojo:

I wish you all the bad luck available.
ohmigod!!! shocked shocked Dojo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Dojo(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

disney girl, take a chance!! take a chance girl, U never know what may come out of it
go for what U want girl go for it
worry about your boyfriend 8ter
for now, is this new guy yeahproblem solved init
anyway come back and let me know if he's a good kisser, i mean like better than your boo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rhoda, thank God you're not her Mum. grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2006
Lmao Dojo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2006
Isnt this wonderful, and they are encouraging a girl to cheat on her boyfriend, and that makes her what? an innocent girl, ? the same peeps turn around to say guys cheat alot?
Whats happening in this forum, are we just talking or trying to solve probs?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Ddii(f): 12:33pm On May 09, 2006
just follow ur heart, girl.
remember however, "all that glitters is not gold"
also, "a bird in hand, is worth two in the bush"
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2006
Please oh, Follow ur heart as many have said, but if there's a tiny voice warning u inside the same heart, u better listen to it cos its the voice of reasoning. Is never screams but it tells u as it is.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2006
whitelexi:

Kai Women, and the innocent boy is there assuming he has a babe! its sad how lil things take them off their feet. A playa with a cool ride who looks handsome and dresses sexy, lol 

The funny thing is u carry yourself and dash him and later u run out and comment on posts like "Do cute guys cheat more?" I tire for babes walahi grin 

Man innocent

whitelexi:

Isnt this wonderful, and they are encouraging a girl to cheat on her boyfriend, and that makes her what? an innocent girl, ? the same peeps turn around to say guys cheat alot?
Whats happening in this forum, are we just talking or trying to solve probs?
off course u guys cheat alot! smiley
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2006
thanks a lot @glodave
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:01pm On May 09, 2006
our pleasure Lexi cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by glodave(f): 1:02pm On May 09, 2006
smiley smileyno dear
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:03pm On May 09, 2006
huh?? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:03pm On May 09, 2006
@ everyone,

I normally don't have issues concerning love but since last friday, this issue has been really worrying my mind.

Guess what !!! all my girlfriends all say that since l am young, attractive l should not settle for one guy that l should get to know him first as a friend and l never know that this might be the beginning of new things to come into my life. In fact , to my suprise all my girlfriends 100% yes , they are like abeg abeg, fassie ur bobo, cry

Ok, story starts to get scary from here.

I went to do my nails the other day and can u imagine , it was an asian lady doing my nails.

she says girl, there are 2 men in your life right now.

Am like , how did you know

And she's like she sees things

she like, u really attracted to this new guy because he looks like that's the man u have been waiting for and thats why your heart is telling ya to call him

Ok, am like shut up to the woman in my mind , u don't know me , but u seeing my life.

She's there doing my manicure for me and next thing she tells me, that this new guy for me would be my true husband and that he be a very nice guy to me and that through him so much good things coming to me.

Am there worried now,, next thing she tells me when it starts to happen, don't forget me and don't forget to bring him to do his nails for pedicure.

@ everyone in nairaland. this is mysterious so that's why l de ask una I ain't kidding , l am just worried.

NB: The new guy called last night and he still asked me out to an exotic dinner again but am so confused , he told me not to be scared to give him a chance that l should take my time and that we can be friends first and that he is not going to rush me.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2006
@glodave: shocked shocked

Is this real life or is it a fairytale? Now its a seer
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:04pm On May 09, 2006
@Lexi shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rhodalyn(f): 1:06pm On May 09, 2006
disney!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is real weird!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by whitelexi(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

@Lexi shocked shocked shocked cheesy

What
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by disney(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2006
Infact @ rodal

I would not have been worried but now l feel so confused since that asian lady spoke to me. I don't know her before, she just met me and telling me all this stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / Your Best Valentine's Day and Gift / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.