Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend (1302 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / The Worst Part In Every Relationship That You Should Take Note / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by gloryon(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2013
cryTo me d worst part is when u r managing ursef nd ur gf calls u dt she nids ur help.dt gets me crying. Secondly,after a tiring day @work nd u her abt to sleep,dts when she calls u dt she is sick,u spend d rest of d nit to console her jst to prove u care nd u cudnt catch ur sleep again.whoosh!!!
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Princeparix(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
am i dreaming>>see collocation of words o

#jumps into ulo-akwukwo river#
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Lovetinz(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2013
Its called selfless caring.
Boys dont do it.
We do.
We are called Men.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On May 07, 2013
Some people are just too selfish! Damn! This same person would probably do the same for you...especially when you are ill.

I hate selfish people. Haba! What rubbish? Nansese and ingredient. Can you just imagine? This is pathetic. Kids!
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Caracta(f): 10:17pm On May 07, 2013
Dondav: I feel ur pain bro.. It's total torture!
Like seriously? Chei! What a world we live in!
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2013
Stop sounding like you were put under duress to go into a relationship. undecided
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 10:32pm On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: [b

#jumps into ulo-akwukwo river#[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2013
@poster.. u're really kind to be doing all those stuffs for ur girlfriend.. u really get time.. word of advice, don't pamper a girl
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On May 07, 2013
Again i say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Nobody forced you into the relationship. Stay alone, spend alone, take care of yourself and sleep till...
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Mcleo007(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2013
Relationship is for ppl with mental readiness. This quality sees them through the race on the same footing
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On May 07, 2013
bennyraz: @poster.. u're really kind to be doing all those stuffs for ur girlfriend.. u really get time.. word of advice, don't pamper a girl
Even you? Choi! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 07, 2013
Caracta:
Even you? Choi! shocked shocked shocked shocked
as in
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Gudintent: 3:01am On May 08, 2013
Princeparix: am i dreaming>>see collocation of words o

#jumps into ulo-akwukwo river#

Rip
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by Xaviers(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2013
YAWNS!!!!!! grin
Re: The Worst Part Of Having A Girlfriend by olumaxi(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2013
Where is my garri n coconut jor..make i sip

(1) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Marriage? / Would U? / Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.