Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) (17199 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2013
Abagworo:

We are not and can never be in the same league my friend. You stink of ethnic chauvinism and I have never been a party to that. Rochas was and is still a man of the people who could have still won as an independent candidate.
God forbid am in the same league of hell with you. Who doesn't know you as a lunatic with penchant for speaking thrash here. Okorochas political career ended yesterday. Lets watch as IMO people dumps him 2015. It took APGA for him to win ohakim and everybody knows that.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2013
LET'S SEE HOW THIS NEW ALLIANCE WILL TURN OUT!!!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 4:05pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Let me tell you, imo people are not as dumb as you. APGA was part of the reasons Okorocha won that election. Imo is almost like the last place in the SE where an Amala Party will win guber elections. watch and see what happens in 2015. Anyway everybody on nairaland know you always reason through your anus and can never be Logical
Rules:
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Delafruita(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2013
Tittos: Who is that guy wearing all black at the second left..He needs to go and change his outfit.Looks like someone about to be carried by the brEeze with that kind of outfit..
you either live on the moon or you're just deliberately been mischivieous.thats kayode fayemi and he's in black because he is still mourning the the late funmi olayinka who till her death was the deputy governor of ekiti state.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
Gradually but surely, the retardeen power base is shrinking.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
Wait ooo. Has APC been registered with inec?......... Well Rochas knows how it goes na...
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2013
I never thought I would see the day that an Igbo man would take sides with terrorists and betrayers!!

O!! Right! Rochas was raised by the terrorist, so has no other choice but to behave like the terrorists.

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2013
Demdem: Gradually but surely, the retardeen power base is shrinking.
Yes o! bye bye to APGA!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by PEREP: 4:31pm On May 08, 2013
rolchi:

You have a point here!

When was the last time you heard about Amaechi? They are reducing him by the day. All cases that were settled on a Paddy level are rising in Rivers and to think it will go soonest is a dream as at today. It is the Yoruba part of the country that will decide 2015.SE,SS and Middle belt will vote PDP while the Core North will be divided. SW is been taking over gently and subtly with the like of Fayose warming up in Ekiti, Oyo state pple not known for giving two terms and 45 yrs imprisonment saga among other issues in Osun, LP of Ondo will likely join PDP because of a Tinubu in APC and PDP might still have its way naturally. All this will be boosted if the Power generation issue is adequately fixed and Fayose win Ekiti for PDP among other factors.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Yes o! bye bye to APGA!

See her! Bloody Traitor!! angry

If I catch you ehn!! angry
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by PeterKbaba: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
THANK GOD

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

coming from a Yoruba woman who posted a senseless and useless thread that says Yoruba will decide 2015 elections, I think I'll pass
I only copy and pasted the thread. I didn't write the article. what's the fuss all about? tongue
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Mkpotu(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2013
Rochas has committed Political Suicide, just watching!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Where are all those Owerri kidnappers when you need them? angry They should have kidnapped all these men except Fashola (the last good Yoruba man alive).
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by PeterKbaba: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
THANK GOD FOR IMO

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
Esss:

See her! Bloody Traitor!! angry

If I catch you ehn!! angry
Don't lemme reveal who you are! just mind yourself. I have already seen your other comments. grin
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by tfolamy: 4:36pm On May 08, 2013
Okorocha carry go jare. APC noni
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Don't lemme reveal who you are! just mind yourself. I have already seen your other comments. grin

If not that I was a born again christian, I would have continued to mind you.. grin
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Willzkid(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2013
I guess it is about that time we used the Freedom Square angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by lacasa: 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
Progressive Igbos grin

Up APC!

Sai APC!

Let's go there cool
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
APC!!! Make una carry dey go joor!... 2015 na Sure Banker! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
lacasa: Progressive Igbos grin

Up APC!

Sai APC!

Let's go there cool

Let's go there jare!!!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
Esss:

If not that I was a born again christian, I would have continued to mind you.. grin
you can continue minding me, but when it comes to Rochas, we will surely continue our silly e-fights. cheesy
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Mkpotu(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2013
GEJ all the way 2015 whether u like it or not. But its good to have opposition but that will not make GEJ not to come back by 2015.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 4:46pm On May 08, 2013
Please who is that chikpored looking man on the extreme right?
Is he somebody's driver?

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2013
Adams Oshiomole looks like a Gateman in the photo

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by OgeJesus: 4:49pm On May 08, 2013
Oshiomole always looking serious, what's the problem baba? U no like the kind faces wey u dey see for there? APC still get alot of work to do inorder to unseat PDP
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2013
Rauf looks like the stunt double for a monkey
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 4:49pm On May 08, 2013
I hope Fashola didn't go there to look at beautiful Imo girls
See him looking with lovey lovey eyes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
Today is the day Yorubas and the other unimportant Northern groups welcome Ibos back like lost children.

The prodigal child.

We welcome you back. See the party we threw for you.

You will not go astray again.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
Rochas needs to add more material to his clothing

Who is that one with a long cap
He looks ridiculous
He looks like a butcher in Gbongan market
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
baby_mama: I hope Fashola didn't go there to look at beautiful Imo girls
See him looking with lovey lovey eyes

If the ugly women in those picture is what you call beautiful, then I really feel sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / ICPC Accuses Mohammed Garba Gololo Of Forging Bsc, Master’s Degrees / President Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.