Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) (17197 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by PeterKbaba: 7:10pm On May 08, 2013
The Stream On Al Jazeera! Nigeria Has Been Disgraced By Okupe! FRONTPAGE PLEASE

The Stream On Al Jazeera!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22K8_eRUAQ
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1: Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is a politically regrettable entity to the people of Imo State. Everything about him, including his supporters, contradicts the amalgam of the political philosophy known in Igbo land. He acts and behaves like stranger devoid of cultural tonic common among Igbo peeps.

Someone needs to tie your hands behind your back
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2013
mikeansy: Oshiomole looks like a farmer

definitely dont want him as Nigerian President

Even Fayemi is beginning to fatten up.

Not attractive.

Why are Nigerian men just so ugly mehnn
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Are you planning a Bd S M on Dendemoron?

Hmmm Dominatrixx
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

So want a person to tie your oko’s hands behind his back. This Iyawo is bad one oo!!!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by jidestar: 8:10pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

So want a person to tie your oko’s hands behind his back. This Iyawo is bad one oo!!!
Dis igboman u don agree say my sister na ur wife afterall? I go chop ur dollar for bride price before u go see dat illeke idi way she wear.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2013
jidestar:
Dis igboman u don agree say my sister na ur wife afterall? I go chop ur dollar for bride price before u go see dat illeke idi way she wear.

Do not forget say I be Omo gidigi.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by jidestar: 8:18pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

Do not forget say I be Omo gidigi.

ehn! I go even give u yoruba name before u carry go.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2013
jidestar:

ehn! I go even give u yoruba name before u carry go.

Wetin dey worry dis boy. Person wey be landlord you wan come give name so.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by jidestar: 8:24pm On May 08, 2013
^^Make i go find food chop ojare. Una done build house for this web page. I get work tomorrow.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by mike404(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

coming from a Yoruba woman who posted a senseless and useless thread that says Yoruba will decide 2015 elections, I think I'll pass
hehe cheesy
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

I swear!!! grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2013
dotNaira: Best igbo governor...

Nah sooo...
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by vedd: 9:07pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=ayox2003]Among all Igbos, this man would be the first to be the President of this country because he smiles with every tribe.
I believe the late Ojukwu, who contested presidential elections three times, couldn't win even because. He wanted to be the president of Nigeria, yet all his moves were solely for the Easterners.
You are very correct my brother. The earlier these Igbos learn to trust& work with other tribes, the easier for them to win the presidency.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 9:19pm On May 08, 2013
berem: nne m kedu? biko hapu kwa ndi iro na ebu aha m na agba asiri. eweghi ihe di ka aluru m onye mba ozo. asi ka obu. gbaa ndi iro na ndi asiri nkiti!

A si kwa m( I for say)
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 9:21pm On May 08, 2013
Oh
Wait o
Are you people saying that the man at the extreme right of that group picture is governor oshiomole that I have been hearing about
Looking like an Okada driver that sells kwulikwuli on the side
Upon the money?
My Lord
Tua!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:23pm On May 08, 2013
A picture is worth a thousand words and dis picture speaks volumes.

Notice the soldier attention wen Fashola speaks, becos he is one to be taken seriously.

Wat about Rochas, all laughter becos he is the comedian of the group and not to be taken seriously.

Who say Yoruba no get sense again?

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by drnoel: 11:22pm On May 08, 2013
Vado: Oshiomole sha, always looking serious and pissed. Who u mad at sire?
\
true talk, but he looks out of place among all those rogues. He actually looks like their driver or something close to that..
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by ifebosco: 1:09am On May 09, 2013
Esss: I never thought I would see the day that an Igbo man would take sides with terrorists and betrayers!!

O!! Right! Rochas was raised by the terrorist, so has no other choice but to behave like the terrorists.

don´t be racist now,if you don´t have something reasonable please go and sleep boy
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:32am On May 09, 2013
Okorocha is politically inept. The very same people who has masterminded all our problems in Nigeria are the same people you are romancing. This man doesn't have the common sense which Igbo are known for. We are watching.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 4:46am On May 09, 2013
Dede1: Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is a politically regrettable entity to the people of Imo State. Everything about him, including his supporters, contradicts the amalgam of the political philosophy known in Igbo land. He acts and behaves like stranger devoid of cultural tonic common among Igbo peeps.

Dede pls cut the crap. Rochas has shown that he is a true Igbo man with his individualism. All Igbos condemning Rochas are fascist efulefus. I thought Igbos cherish this kind of thing, apparently not.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nyksbry(m): 7:31am On May 09, 2013
whiteeyes: Let the union begin. Wish you a successful honeymoon that'll produce triplets or more but not through cesearean pls
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Gbawe: 7:52am On May 09, 2013
This toxic hatred of Okorocha is pathetic. The man made a political choice yet some people are acting up like little kids. "He has joined terrorists and betrayers" and such garbage. Are some of you for real and do you live in the real world? Let the man be and grow up !!!

It is not every single damn thing some of you must make a "for us" or "against us" situation. His joining APC does not make him different to the Okorocha same hateful folks once passionately touted as future president here. Behind this vilification of Okorocha is the immature and extremely clannish thinking he has "joined enemies to fight his brother". No less has been said as automatic reason for why Amaechi should drop his VP ambition. I can only urge you people to stop being so clannish, one-dimensional and herd-like. It is nauseating to witness.

Okorocha has what many of you haters and losers will never have. The pragmatic intelligence to realise that you need others in life - especially those who are still legally your fellow countrymen and women. He knows that others are simply not there to hate, vilify and attack 24/7. Okorocha is not a bitter element like you losers who only know how to look backward in hate and the belief of fighting everyone to a standstill plus irrationally viewing them as " enemies" unless they have originated from same hamlet as you. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves because you are pathetic, ill-exposed and totally unsophisticated !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2013
ayox2003: Among all Igbos, this man would be the first to be the President of this country because he smiles with every tribe. Once the Hausas and Yorubas are comfortable with you, the world is yours.

I believe the late Ojukwu, who contested presidential elections three times, couldn't win even South-south because they didn't trust him. He wanted to be the president of Nigeria, yet all his moves were solely for the Easterners. Rochas is a wise man who knows that life is not about being conservative when the level of your success largely depends on others.

Frawzey

Honestly, sometimes I'm humbled by your level of intelligence and common sense.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2013
baby_mama:

Who is that one with a long cap
He looks ridiculous
He looks like a butcher in Gbongan market

Wow.. talk about an African woman viewing the world through the blue eyes of a caucasian. Idio.t.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Callimo(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2013
baby_mama:

Bia o Berem
I read that you are married or are to be married to a Yoruba man
Nne shine your eyes o
Shine your eyes well well
Anakwaghi alu ha alu
Mere ha Enyi Rie ego ha,o rue olulu Biko gawa kwa ala Igbo grin
Umu nwanyi Nile NdiIgbo luru ha n'ekwu kwa the same things
Lezie kwa Anya o
Ndu ha di kwa iche
Ha nwere onu e ji a chu ta nwanyi,ebe ahu ka obiri,
Take this as a word of caution from Nwanne gi nwanyi
Ga kwa choro Onye Calabar instead

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Nne asusu nke a I jiri dee ndumodu gi a tokwara m uto puru iche. Nke a gosiri na anyi nwererii ike gbaa izu ebe a ma ofeke amaghi.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2013
baby_mama: Oh
Wait o
Are you people saying that the man at the extreme right of that group picture is governor oshiomole that I have been hearing about
Looking like an Okada driver that sells kwulikwuli on the side
Upon the money?
My Lord
Tua!

Tommorrow you will be the same ones MOANING about ostentation and corruption by politicians. When a politician dresses humbly, and portrays an image of reservedness, humility, and probity, you'll be the first to MOCK him.

Social scientists have noted this phenomenon in Nigerian social relations - the insistence of the 'oppressed' that they REMAIN 'oppressed'.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2013
lagcity:

Dede pls cut the crap. Rochas has shown that he is a true Igbo man with his individualism. All Igbos condemning Rochas are fascist efulefus. I thought Igbos cherish this kind of thing, apparently not.

I can safely say you are not qualified to talk about the spirit of individualism of an Igbo man. Yes, Nidgbo are noted for their individualistic demeanors but jumping from one political party to another is certainly not one of them. A roadrunner such as Alhaji Rochas Okorocha can never be a builder.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2013
Dede1:

I can safely say you are not qualified to talk about the spirit of individualism of an Igbo man. Yes, Nidgbo are noted for their individualistic demeanors but jumping from one political party to another is certainly not one of them. A roadrunner such as Alhaji Rochas Okorocha can never be a builder.

By jumping from one party to another, he has exhibited one trait I know is uncommon in Igboland: rationality. Igbo are mostly driven by emotions that leads them to disaster. Why remain in a dead party like APGA just to be with your tribesmen who are constantly trying to undermine you? APGA folks have been at each other's throat since the birth of the party. With APGA friends like that, who needs enemies?

Get over it grandpa. The eagle has flown the coop, he no longer wishes to dine with chickens. After all, APGA's mascot is a chicken or rooster, whatever tongue. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / President Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock / Court Grants APC Right To Participate In Bayelsa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.