Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) (17195 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Okorocha is politically inept. The very same people who has masterminded all our problems in Nigeria are the same people you are romancing. This man doesn't have the common sense which Igbo are known for. We are watching.
I really don't know what you people want from him. Must you be in APGA because you're an Igbo man? Rochas is simply going to APC because he feels his future is brighter there than in APGA. In as much i i've always supported APGA, i became aloof since they started supporting PDP. APGA has no future with the way things are going. While other parties are winning more seats, they're losing because they want to remain under PDP. No single party in Nigeria has any unique ideology. They're all the same, so i will stick to supporting individuals instead of parties. I still support Rochas.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by mensdept: 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
I really don't know what you people want from him. Must you be in APGA because you're an Igbo man? Rochas is simply going to APC because he feels his future is brighter there than in APGA. In as much i i've always supported APGA, i became aloof since they started supporting PDP. APGA has no future with the way things are going. While other parties are winning more seats, they're losing because they want to remain under PDP. No single party in Nigeria has any unique ideology. They're all the same, so i will stick to supporting individuals instead of parties. I still support Rochas.

Right on.

I heard the news and said, "Okorocha has now joined the Owambe". But when Umeh wants to sit tight as chairman of APGA for another 10 years, when fellow SE gov is comatose in Enugu, a thief in Abia is running to USA and now Cananda for fashion, ANambra Gov building mall in Abuja and cant be strong, ELechi a no-call no-show in backwards Ebonyi, Amaechi fighting about the loot in Rivers, wetin man go do?

Meanwhile, the Yorubas are solid in their political unity, have people with real wealth and positions in Nigeria,have connections with Clinton and influential Western officials, have Tinubu as their base, and frankly are landlords for millions of Igbos in their region, they were the obvious choice for Okorocha.

Now Tinubu is gonna get more money from others to build his Lekki Paradise. Good for the jokers who cant think the way the women of Aba thought in 1929.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
lagcity:

By jumping from one party to another, he has exhibited one trait I know is uncommon in Igboland: rationality. Igbo are mostly driven by emotions that leads them to disaster. Why remain in a dead party like APGA just to be with your tribesmen who are constantly trying to undermine you? APGA folks have been at each other's throat since the birth of the party. With APGA friends like that, who needs enemies?

Get over it grandpa. The eagle has flown the coop, he no longer wishes to dine with chickens. After all, APGA's mascot is a chicken or rooster, whatever tongue. grin grin grin

You are well entitled to your basement opinion even though it is regrettably disdainful. Most mischievous toddlers such as you are known for their truancy.

Nigerians know the people who have chameleonic traits in the country. What about the folks who stood up AD, AC, ACN and now contemplating APC. There could be news for the roadrunners because African People’s Congress might not be a political party in Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Vado(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2013
drnoel: \
true talk, but he looks out of place among all those rogues. He actually looks like their driver or something close to that..

Lol @ driver. Come on bro, can we say without a doubt that they are all rogues?
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2013
Afam4eva:

I agree with you with regards to 'Igbo and support for APGA'.. HOWEVER!! Rocahs Okorocha is a political hoe. angry
APGA made him, now he wants to sell APGA to the Hausas and Yorubas. SO for this, Rochas remains an Igbo Political outcast. He should go back to the north where he belongs.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by michaelgold(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
ARE YOU A COMEDIAN ?? LOL..DON'T GIVE YOURSELF HEADACHE OVER THESE MEN,THEY ALL KNOW THEIR SELF ...JUST FACE YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by mbanusick(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Recovers INEC Card Reader From Boko Haram, Kills 3 / FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives / Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 92nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.