Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) (17212 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Gamji007: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
Aderostock:

It pains u very much! U have allowed tribalism to reduce you to this unintellectual level. U will recant this after 2015. Bigotry at his peak

21. Always post in proper English. The use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is compulsory.

13. Always report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland.

I will report you to SEUN! grin
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 4:55pm On May 08, 2013
Igbo women are fine o
Just look at this random cross section
Fine fine mothers looking fresh and clean
If this were somewhere else,the ugly harsh looking things that will be displayed here eh
We thank God o

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

coming from a Yoruba woman who posted a senseless and useless thread that says Yoruba will decide 2015 elections, I think I'll pass

When did berem become Yoruba? Olodo undecided

Her truly admirable and sweet nature would classify her as a Yoruba woman, but she's ibo.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
baby_mama: Igbo women are fine o
Just look at this random cross section
If this were somewhere else,the ugly things that will be displayed here eh

Igbo women cant just resist Yoruba men , See as dem dey happy and shake what dem mama gave them upon seeing a few Yoruba men.

What would now happen if they come to a Yoruba city filled with men? tongue

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Igbo women cant just resist Yoruba men , See as dem dey happy and shake what dem mama gave them upon seeing a few Yoruba men.

As for grin grin grin
Some of your men dey manageable
Just some o
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2013
This is absolutely disgusting.
Someone is gradually digging a grave for himself.

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babaowo: 5:01pm On May 08, 2013
whiteeyes: Let the union begin. Wish you a successful honeymoon that'll produce triplets or more but not through cesearean pls
.....lol
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2013
See how all those Imo people line up under Sun because of 3000 Naira.. cry cry
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 5:03pm On May 08, 2013
solomon111: This is absolutely disgusting.
Someone is gradually digging a grave for himself.

Of course we all know how this will end up
Persin dey carry nwa bingo go church?
Just enjoy the thread for now
The day the revelation go burst,I will quote myself .
Rochas has always appeared as a con artist to me anyway so he is in good hands with the association of conmen of Nigeria ACN
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2013
ayox2003: Among all Igbos, this man would be the first to be the President of this country because he smiles with every tribe. Once the Hausas and Yorubas are comfortable with you, the world is yours.

I believe the late Ojukwu, who contested presidential elections three times, couldn't win even South-south because they didn't trust him. He wanted to be the president of Nigeria, yet all his moves were solely for the Easterners. Rochas is a wise man who knows that life is not about being conservative when the level of your success largely depends on others.

Frawzey
yorubas and hausas?
Let me save your post for future reference.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
dayokanu:

O ga o! cheesy

meanwhile, read rule number 4 on the nairaland rules and regulations.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 08, 2013
Esss: See how all those Imo people line up under Sun because of 3000 Naira.. cry cry

Poverty is their saving grace.

They've realized that PDP ain't the way.

I pray that my other SE states follow suit
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by babymama3: 5:08pm On May 08, 2013
berem: O ga o! cheesy

meanwhile, read rule number 4 on the nairaland rules and regulations.

Bia o Berem
I read that you are married or are to be married to a Yoruba man
Nne shine your eyes o
Shine your eyes well well
Anakwaghi alu ha alu
Mere ha Enyi Rie ego ha,o rue olulu Biko gawa kwa ala Igbo grin
Umu nwanyi Nile NdiIgbo luru ha n'ekwu kwa the same things
Lezie kwa Anya o
Ndu ha di kwa iche
Ha nwere onu e ji a chu ta nwanyi,ebe ahu ka obiri,
Take this as a word of caution from Nwanne gi nwanyi
Ga kwa choro Onye Calabar instead
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Esss(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2013
Look at how our fine women lined up to greet these "western" politicians.. angry

I hope this is not how they will repay our hospitality when this big fat 200 litre fo0ol called Rochas will visit them in the west o!! angry

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Sflka3AGAiI/AAAAAAAATyQ/H6TMnCWs5jo/s400/pix200904306211821.jpg[/img]

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 08, 2013
Esss: Look at how our fine women lined up to greet these "western" politicians.. angry

I hope this is not how they will repay our hospitality when this big fat 200 litre fo0ol called Rochas will visit them in the west o!! angry

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/Sflka3AGAiI/AAAAAAAATyQ/H6TMnCWs5jo/s400/pix200904306211821.jpg[/img]

You're comparing slim figured old women to obese diabetic young women? cry

Those Ekiti women, while protesting, still looks better than your overfed #3000 collectors.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2013
baby_mama:

Bia o Berem
I read that you are married or are to be married to a Yoruba man
Nne shine your eyes o
Shine your eyes well well
Anakwaghi alu ha alu
Mere ha Enyi Rie ego ha,o rue olulu Biko gawa kwa ala Igbo grin
Umu nwanyi Nile NdiIgbo luru ha n'ekwu kwa the same things
Lezie kwa Anya o
Ndu ha di kwa iche
Ha nwere onu e ji a chu ta nwanyi,ebe ahu ka obiri,
Take this as a word of caution from Nwanne gi nwanyi
Ga kwa choro Onye Calabar instead
nne m kedu? biko hapu kwa ndi iro na ebu aha m na agba asiri. eweghi ihe di ka aluru m onye mba ozo. asi ka obu. gbaa ndi iro na ndi asiri nkiti!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Chynwe(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

God forbid am in the same league of hell with you. Who doesn't know you as a lunatic with penchant for speaking thrash here. Okorochas political career ended yesterday. Lets watch as IMO people dumps him 2015. It took APGA for him to win ohakim and everybody knows that.

we the imolites didnt vote APGA.We voted Okorocha because of
his popularity
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 08, 2013
Esss: Look at how our fine women lined up to greet these "western" politicians.. angry

it's been a while i saw this picture! lord have mercy on those mammary glands!
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by brumejohnson201: 5:26pm On May 08, 2013
All of them uses Global sim
None use local sim
Feel like Rochas and Fashola
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2013

See as Ileke-idi's milk jug almost touch ground in this picture.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:

God forbid am in the same league of hell with you. Who doesn't know you as a lunatic with penchant for speaking thrash here. Okorochas political career ended yesterday. Lets watch as IMO people dumps him 2015. It took APGA for him to win ohakim and everybody knows that.

rochas won imo comfortably because ohakim shot himself wen he hit a Catholic priest. he is d alternative because d Catholic church campaigned against ohakim.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1:

See as Ileke-idi's milk jug almost touch ground in this picture.

Boy, you've been reported.

Rule #2
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by NeoXVI: 5:58pm On May 08, 2013
These ibo boys and their deep-seated tribalism. Na wa o

Peeps still acting all divided like they're from an ancient generation. I wonder what a man's tribe has to do with anything...

Mr Globe and his brothers, leave your village and get some exposure around the world. You'll come to appreciate that you must judge peeps by the content of their character and not where they're from. Bushmen!

Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by ckkris: 6:03pm On May 08, 2013
berem: nne m kedu? biko hapu kwa ndi iro na ebu aha m na agba asiri. eweghi ihe di ka aluru m onye mba ozo. asi ka obu. gbaa ndi iro na ndi asiri nkiti!
Ability to write Igbo is nothing. Many non-Igbo offer Igbo Language in WAEC. Chinua Achebe is not an Englishman.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by visalo: 6:04pm On May 08, 2013
Rochas is a betrayer; he will treated like a betrayer just like Amaechi. Though I use to admire him those days but for picking tent with Arewa people congress (apc) and Amala people congress (apc) he has lost it,
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Mortiple(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2013
Well, as a stakeholder in Imo State, I have the following to say:

* The people of Imo people voted for the person of Gov Rochas Okorocha and APGA as a party during the last election.
* A lot of Imo people were emotionally attached to APGA as a result of late Ikemba Ojukwu's influence.
* If Rochas had contested under any other party like Labour Party, Accord Party, he would have lost woefully.
* The demise of Ikemba and the continued crisis in APGA will make it difficult for APGA to get same support in 2015.
* Rochas may not have it easy in 2015 as people from Owerri and Okigwe Zones are no longer comfortable with him. They accuse of favouring his Zone (Orlu) at their expense. (Forget the cosmetic projects going on in Owerri, the real things are happening in Orlu).
* The support that President Ebele Jonathan gets in Imo State is so overwhelming and such may work against Rochas who has now pitched tent with the enemies of "their son", as many Ndigbo, especially those in Igbo land tend to think.

By the way, isn't it likely that Governor Rochas may be vying for the Presidency rather than Governorship?
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2013
Esss:

See her! Bloody Traitor!! angry

If I catch you ehn!! angry

It's inevitable, APGA will die soon. Deal with that.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 08, 2013
Demdem:

It's inevitable, APGA will die soon. Deal with that.
Tell him bruv! cheesy
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by stitcheD(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
ckkris:
Ability to write Igbo is nothing. Many non-Igbo offer Igbo Language in WAEC. Chinua Achebe is not an Englishman.
just ask her to interpret. good for you if you can understand her.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by inas111(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
eko ilee: Just look at the joy and pride on the man's face? He's obviously happy and comfortable with his decision and new political party.

Sometimes you have to drop the zeros and get with the HEROES..

I fell so happy for the people of Imo state..
u are rite bro
tongue tongue tongue cool[color=#006600][/color]
stitcheD:
stitcheD:
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Ojiofor: 7:02pm On May 08, 2013
Who told okorocha ndi Imo or ndi Igbo need APC?anyway,agbachaa oso aguo mile.
Re: Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
Alhaji Rochas Okorocha is a politically regrettable entity to the people of Imo State. Everything about him, including his supporters, contradicts the amalgam of the political philosophy known in Igbo land. He acts and behaves like stranger devoid of cultural tonic common among Igbo peeps.

Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful / Nigerian Senators In Uganda For Graduation Of 200 Indigenes Of Sokoto - Photos / Court Orders The Forfeiture Of Andrew Yakubu's $9.8m To FG

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54