Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager (25720 Views)

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / David Moyes Confirmed As Manchester United New Manager / Alex Ferguson Is Considering Retiring As United Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by BitchBikozienu: 10:34am On May 08, 2013
smiley

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by nairaman66(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2013
Thank you Sir Alex.. A very befitting way to retire- Winning the League. Thanks for your contribution to football!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:35am On May 08, 2013
KMB: His chewing gum seller wont be happy
wat about the manufacturers of the watch that only he seems to understand. when he is losing, the battery is dying and when he is winning its working well.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by orelove4liff: 10:35am On May 08, 2013
Thanks for everytin SAF.let d new manager get 2 gr8 midfieldas and united wil rule again.d so called "special one" isnt gona be relevant

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by executinal(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2013
Durchmann: Something tells me Mourinho is moving into the next plane to Manchester right about now.
Wow! My beloved Chelsea... Are we going to lose the Sapecial ONE?

Not Possible. United have already concluded arrangement with Dortmund coach to take over from Fergusson. Also the B. Dortmund coach will come along with Lewandoski to Manchester united.

Next season will be interesting more excitement more players new managers and good football.

Blues all the way.

United fans get ready for decamp, time for Arsenal to regain some freedom grin grin

Only one, special one

SAI MORIHNO
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by docadams: 10:35am On May 08, 2013
eiete:

I'm not going to trade insults with you. If you don't have anything intelligent or constructive to say, please this post is not meant for you.
Calm down bro. You may have misunderstood him. I think he was trying to make a mockery of MODs for puting only issues involving Tonto Dike and the likes on front page while disregarding those that may be more germaine to many Nlanders.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Arsenate(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2013
Don't worry guys, man utd still own the referees.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2013
informatix: Job weldone Sir. Alex Feerguson. The likes of Paul Scholes,Roy Keane,Nicky But,Brown,Garry Palister,Giggs,Sheringham,Sharp,Cantona,Jesper Blomqvist,Johan Cruyf,Dwight Yorke,Andy Cole,Rooney,Beckham,C.Ronaldo,denis Irwin,Ole Solksjaer,Ince,Vidic,Gary neville and Now RVP. Will always be Remembered. Job weldone.

Johan Cruyff never played for Manchester United - stop lying, mate... grin

Paul Ince the Guv'nor is a legend as well!!! Respect!!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by lonelypal(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2013
made in nigeria: Its liverpool's time to reign
Very typical of losers...cowardly as well
@topic
Fergie shldav left before nw though...am a Chelsea fan bt I must say Fergie is a livng legend in EPL. Without his brilliant record @ Old Trafford the BlueS probably wouldn't av bn inspired to become one of England's best
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:40am On May 08, 2013
sylve11:

Stop falling ur hands na. sad cool

We own the premiership now.. grin
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:41am On May 08, 2013
Mourinho just came so he better 'un-retire'
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:41am On May 08, 2013
In as much as i admire the Man for his sheer longevity and staying power, i often wonder whether all the conspiracy theories floating around about him being a Cheat and great at bribing referees have any shred of truth in it.

In 26 years he won 38 domestic trophies because he could cheat abi? but because he couldn't cheat continentally he won just two titles??

My 16 KOBO'S.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by clemmonce(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2013
shadrach77: I suspect he was forced to retire sad angry shocked
look at a typical Nigerian man talkin. in Nigeria the word retire does not exist grow up dude
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by ZN2: 10:42am On May 08, 2013
At the end of the season is fair enough.

At the end of the week was too shocking. It's been an interesting 26years at Old Trafford with him around!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by clemmonce(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2013
Ravenwolf: In as much as i admire the Man forr his sheer longevity and staying power, i often wonder whether all the conspiracy theories floating around about him being a Cheat and great at bribing referees gave any shred of truth in it.

In 26 years he won 38 domestic trophies because he could cheat abi? but because he couldn't cheat continentally he won just two titles??

My 16 KOBO.
you are a foo.l

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:42am On May 08, 2013
MOTD(match of the day) won't be the same again... sad

I just hope Arsene Wenger stays a little bit longer, the both of them changed English football forever...

Pure legends!!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by docadams: 10:43am On May 08, 2013
executinal: Ha ha ha

The fear of Morihno return is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin

Ferguson knows that with Morihno coming back as Chelsea manager, it will mean more higher blood pressure for Ferguson

Anyway you still a legend wink wink
Fixation neurosis on anything Mourinho.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by yamunla(m): 10:45am On May 08, 2013
Sir Alex retires 13 premier league,5 FA cups,2 Champions League,4 League Cup,1 Fifa World Club Cup,8,585 Sticks Of Chewing Gum...We will miss u GREAT ONE.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:47am On May 08, 2013
clemmonce: you are a foo.l

Have you eaten.... come and buy biscuit.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2013
"It has been a massive honour to play for Sir Alex. I couldn't have asked for a better manager" -Howard Webb
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2013
R.I.P to the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson's EPL career...

We'll miss you..

Dedicating this tune to your career - out, yo!! sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Z3fdLL2Uw
Ravenwolf: In as much as i admire the Man forr his sheer longevity and staying power, i often wonder whether all the conspiracy theories floating around about him being a Cheat and great at bribing referees gave any shred of truth in it.

My 16 KOBO'S.
GBAM!!!
PLUS THE EPL IS SUBSTANTIALLY INFERIOR TO THE REST OF EUROPE. THE FACT THAT MOSTLY FOREIGN BASED PLAYERS MAKE UP MOST OF THE TEAM JUST SAYS IT ALL. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM. BUNCH OF TURTLES WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:49am On May 08, 2013

My 16 KOBO'S.
GBAM!!!
PLUS THE EPL IS SUBSTANTIALLY INFERIOR TO THE REST OF EUROPE. THE FACT THAT MOSTLY FOREIGN BASED PLAYERS MAKE UP MOST OF THE TEAMS JUST SAYS IT ALL. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE ENGLISH NATIONAL TEAM. BUNCH OF TURTLES WITH NO SENSE OF DIRECTION.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Arsenate(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2013

My 16 KOBO'S.
u are spot on, man. The red nosed, baboon faced Fergie is a cheat. I mean he won over 35 domestic titles but just 2 continental trophies (all in unconvincing fashion actually).
I'm happy to see the back of this cheat. A great day for football, I'd say.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by figment232(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2013
Durchmann: Something tells me Mourinho is moving into the next plane to Manchester right about now.
Wow! My beloved Chelsea... Are we going to lose the Sapecial ONE?
We dont need the SPECIAL one IN BENITEZ WE TRUST
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Samelfisha(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2013
dahdah: WELDONE TO A GREAT MANAGER, GOOD IN THE LOCAL LEAGUE, WON TWO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN OVER 26YEARS
am sure yhu arr stll in yhurr parentt hauzee

Abeg groww upp
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by BitchBikozienu: 10:53am On May 08, 2013
BOSS Status Confirmed

Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by folahann(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2013
Good riddance
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Indifferent(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2013
Aww Adieu sir.
The Chewing gum companies will miss ur patronage.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2013
Dee60: Great job.

He should be succeeded by a level headed but highly professional manager. Moyes will fit. Dont go for any 'special one' that is only interested in building his CV and will flee after 2 or 3 seasons and leave behind a disjointed club.

But the special one can resurrect a dead club to live.
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by ehis999: 10:56am On May 08, 2013
MANU fans ... pls wake up... no one will come in for 27 years ever again...

Please get over this long term plan... this is the age of short-term moves...

The last old fashioned legend is GONE...The greatest Manager in EPL... not in Europe!
Re: Alex Ferguson Retires As Manchester United Manager by sauceEEP(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2013
how i wish mourinho will turn down chelsea offer and take the baton from fergie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salzburg Red Bull Vs Liverpool :UCL (0 - 2) - Live / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carling Cup (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.