Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy (3076 Views)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Seye25(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
What else should someone do to a lady who loves hanging out with any guy she meets(either new or old) but barely hangs out with her own guy. She loves meeting new people, dashing out her contact and meeting them on date. She claims she get bored being at home. Meanwhile, tried all possible best to make her fine even to the detriment of taking her to work, yet she still hangs out
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by its22078: 9:24pm On May 08, 2013
why do you have a problem with her going out and being with friends? Theres nothing wrong with that - you cant expect her to stay at home all day by herself. Rather than posting this on nairaland, you should be communicating your concerns. Relationships dont break down because of problems rather because of lack of communication.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Scarpon(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2013
wow she is in a relationship and hang around with guys plus dashing out phones numbers. dude that's interesting can u help a broda out with her phone number?

4 Likes

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by egift(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2013
OP:
You have 4 options: Try any of the of it.
- Get her laid (if you know what I mean). A special treatment will keep her closer.
- If you can't do the above, then take charge. Set your rules and enforce them. Be a Man.
- Ok, you don't to be physical +ve or -ve then try jealousy. Get other girls to also visit you or spend time with you.
- If you can't do any of the above, abeg let her go. End the relationship. The Game is still premature for you. Also for being more comfortable with others, either she does not love, respect or fear you.
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Seye25(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2013
egift: OP:
You have 4 options: Try any of the of it.
- Get her laid (if you know what I mean). A special treatment will keep her closer.
- If you can't do the above, then take charge. Set your rules and enforce them. Be a Man.
- Ok, you don't to be physical +ve or -ve then try jealousy. Get other girls to also visit you or spend time with you.
- If you can't do any of the above, abeg let her go. End the relationship. The Game is still premature for you. Also for being more comfortable with others, either she does not love, respect or fear you.
thanks egift. I think i will enforce no3. She has been fond of dat since i met her. Well i wont be jealous. Hanging out with oda female friends will do. Thanks once again
@scarpon, its people lyk u dat make a woman to practise infidelity because of ur own selfish interest
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 09, 2013
I believe that number 3 is good, but get prepared, it may destroy your relationship after all. . . .

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by fruityjojo(f): 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
its22078: why do you have a problem with her going out and being with friends? Theres nothing wrong with that - you cant expect her to stay at home all day by herself. Rather than posting this on nairaland, you should be communicating your concerns. Relationships dont break down because of problems rather because of lack of communication.
Did u even read wat d op posted at all!? Did u readddd where he said he has done his best even taking her 2 WORK with him or u just felt lyk bashin d op 2 look gud! Mtcheeeww

1 Like

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Seye25(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2013
baibijay: I believe that number 3 is good, but get prepared, it may destroy your relationship after all. . . .
if i had wanted to hang out with ladies just to scare her, i would av done that long tym but i av told her i dnt lyk dat attitude of hers. If she wants to hang out with guyz, sshe should be selective and not every nice guy that comes her way. One tin i dnt want to do is to control and monitor, but i guess she is passing the boundary now. Just somehow confused cos she profess daily she loves me and i shld trust her dat she is nt flirting with her friends. Concrete advise pls

1 Like

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by sakaguchi(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2013
@OP, how do I explain this, if ending a relationship takes 8 minutes, you and your girl have being through two minutes thus far, this is not intractable but if she goes out, catches fun, laugh a lot with them, that means there is something intrinsically wrong in your relationship. Either you are not probing her cat properly, or you are not fun to be with. Either way, sooner or later, she'll see somebody who gives her all these things she so much desire outside.
Discuss it with her, find out what that nibbling problem is, work on your self.
Note, if you are doing her right, you might not be this insecured. Lastly, if it doesn't work, hey! You can always let go.
Don't know how old you are but trying to fool around with other girls to court her attention is so college-like, pray it doesn't boomerang on you. Rather than tow this teenage part, why not confront her, tell her your fears and worries, tell her....dude!!! Just talk to your girl....
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Nobody: 3:46am On May 10, 2013
Seye25: thanks egift. I think i will enforce no3. She has been fond of dat since i met her. Well i wont be jealous. Hanging out with oda female friends will do. Thanks once again
@scarpon, its people lyk u dat make a woman to practise infidelity because of ur own selfish interest

erm..
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 10, 2013
Seye25: if i had wanted to hang out with ladies just to scare
her, i would av done that long tym but i av told her i dnt lyk dat
attitude of hers. If she wants to hang out with guyz, sshe should be
selective and not every nice guy that comes her way. One tin i dnt want
to do is to control and monitor, but i guess she is passing the boundary
now. Just somehow confused cos she profess daily she loves me and i
shld trust her dat she is nt flirting with her friends. Concrete advise
pls
hmmmmm
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 10, 2013
From your narration, I can sense you're not an experienced operator. . .otherwise you would have known that you're dealing with an animashaun waka jugbe available for any sharp guy to bulala sharp sharp. Your babe is the type many sharp guys keep as booty calls around the corner. E no dey hard to know 'relationship material' girl, although they are terribly hard to come by these days. Simple advice: Demote the babe to a booty call and spare yourself the needless heartache.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by its22078: 8:39pm On May 10, 2013
fruityjojo: Did u even read wat d op posted at all!? Did u readddd where he said he has done his best even taking her 2 WORK with him or u just felt lyk bashin d op 2 look gud! Mtcheeeww

I sure did sweetheart and gave my own opinion. I think u need to calm down and go and research what bashing means. mtchewww.
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Seye25(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2013
Before i amde ds post, i had many actions on my mind to take but i wanted to share it with my fellow unknown friends(i.e nairalanders) if i can get d best option. Thanks all. But no doubt, i am fun to be with if u ever meet me
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by 190: 5:45pm On May 11, 2013
grin grin grin

and thats how shes taking care of their s-e-x-u-a-l needs and barely has time to take care
of that of her boyfriend grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by tony4244(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2013
I had a girlfriend like that. And am talking from experience, any girl that is always hanging out with guys and easily giving out her number or pin is definately cheating on her boyfrnd. My ex cheated on me with three different guys. Everytime am not around she complains that she is lonely dat is why she visits her guy frnds, mind you she didnt visit girlfrnds as much as guys. She cheated three times, i got tired of al her guy frnds calling and always visitin so i left her. Iv been happier ever since...lol. A big sign that ur gf is cheatin on u is wen she has more guy frnds dan girl frnds.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy by Seye25(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi guys, I took my decision finally. I left her for Good...............But for over five months, this babe went through emotional trauma. A man of God who she respected so much even intervened. There was nothing i could do cos i had move forward. She is over it now and she has moved forward likewise. Dont wanna remember those memories.

I later realised she was doing all this to get contacts in case of any job opening cos she was about to round up her nysc. No *physical contact*, i didnt believe that though.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault / How To Know He Loves You : STRESS HIM OUT! / How To Make A Girl Visit You, Even When She Suspects You Are ‘up To Something’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.