Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State (1572 Views)

Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race / Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2013
I was discussing with a friend who is in onitsha about 2014 election. I told him it cld be either Ngige or soludo. He laughed and said from what he is seeing, it cld like be ifeanyi uba. That he is gaining massive support.

I am not in Anambra right now and I don't know how true this is. But I hope anabra does not present such a person as gov or I no go step foot there for the next S yrs.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Afam4eva(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2013
We pray not. Na'ha Jesus onye we anyi

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
i support Ifeanyi Uba.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Obiagu1(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy: I was discussing with a friend who is in onitsha about 2014 election. I told him it cld be either Ngige or soludo. He laughed and said from what he is seeing, it cld like be ifeanyi uba. That he is gaining massive support.

I am not in Anambra right now and I don't know how true this is. But I hope anabra does not present such a person as gov or I no go step foot there for the next S yrs.

Under what party?

I know Ngige is out (APC)
Soludo not far away from the exit door (PDP) or else he changes party.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: i support Ifeanyi Uba.

I doubt you have integrity and good intentions for anambra state. Your talking out of selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by ihedioramma: 6:38pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=mekaboy]I was discussing with a friend who is in onitsha about 2014 election. I told him it cld be either Ngige or soludo. He laughed and said from what he is seeing, it cld like be ifeanyi uba. That he is gaining massive support.

I am not in Anambra right now and I don't know how true this is. But I hope anabra does THAT IS THE MAN ANAMBRA STATE NEED NOW THE BIG BOSS . IF YOU PEOPLE WILL GIVE HIM YOUR VOTE'S IN 2YRS HE ALL CHANGE ANAMBRA STATE TO BE LIKE LONDON.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2013
Obiagu1:

Under what party?

I know Ngige is out (APC)
Soludo not far away from the exit door (PDP) or else he changes party.

I heard its APGA
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote]

I will hide my face in shame if he becomes governor.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Obiagu1(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy:

I heard its APGA

Then he may be the governor.
Soludo has been silly for not joining APGA to be 100% certain of winning.
Though I will prefer Soludo but sometimes, it's not always the best candidate.
He may still have a chance because PDP is next to our heart but Ngige should relocate to Akure or Sokoto.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2013
People are following Ifeanyi Ubah for now, cos he promises raw cash for the people. He is boasting that he budgeted 25bn to the election (lies!!!). By the time they a through with him, his business and reputation might have plummeted if not blown up b4 his face.
Wise men know that you don't apply business money to run an election when ur chances are slim. Unless you are sponsoring an incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by ihedioramma: 6:56pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy:

I will hide my face in shame if he becomes governor.
YOU dont no good thing, change now and follow him. is you vote soludo he may not do any work for the first 4yrs becos of pdp he have to pay .
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Obiagu1(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2013
utumunta: People are following Ifeanyi Ubah for now, cos he promises raw cash for the people. He is boasting that he budgeted 25bn to the election (lies!!!). By the time they a through with him, his business and reputation might have plummeted if not blown up b4 his face.
Wise men know that you don't apply business money to run an election when ur chances are slim. Unless you are sponsoring an incumbent.

His changes are not slim!
Moreover, he's not going to spend that kind of money to run an election if he has the backing of the incumbent as well as being in the right party.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by alexchiny: 7:11pm On May 08, 2013
His chances are very slim unless he reconciles with Peter Obi. Even if he does, his chances are still slim. Trust my people to spend your money and still vote against you.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by asha80(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2013
there are two apga factions.the victor umeh's faction and peter obi's faction.the victor umeh faction is backing ifeanyi ubah.however i get the feeling that people are interested in taking part in sharing his sharing of money only..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 08, 2013
A criminal currently under investigation gaining support in anambra.

Why does this not surprise me?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy:

I doubt you have integrity and good intentions for anambra state. Your talking out of selfishness.
i will never vote APC so Ngige is out. UBAH is a fresh first timer. We need a change. I go for Ubah. Believe his EFCC trial is politically motivated

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Obiagu1(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: there are two apga factions.the victor umeh's faction and peter obi's faction.the victor umeh faction is backing ifeanyi ubah.however i get the feeling that people are interested in taking part in sharing his sharing of money only..

If the two factions cannot reconcile, then Soludo will be smiling very soon.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 08, 2013
Obiagu1:

If the two factions cannot reconcile, then Soludo will be smiling very soon.
[the two faction is good because it means that Ifeanyi Ubah can get APgA TICKET . ex obi faction would never have given Uba the ticket. THANKGOD victor Umeh is back!!]
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Aderostock(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2013
Obiagu1:

Then he may be the governor.
Soludo has been silly for not joining APGA to be 100% certain of winning.
Though I will prefer Soludo but sometimes, it's not always the best candidate.
He may still have a chance because PDP is next to our heart but Ngige should relocate to Akure or Sokoto.
He will be welcome in AKure. lobatan!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by asha80(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: [the two faction is good because it means that Ifeanyi Ubah can get APgA TICKET . ex obi faction would never have given Uba the ticket. THANKGOD victor Umeh is back!!]
you obviously hate your state.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: i will never vote APC so Ngige is out. UBAH is a fresh first timer. We need a change. I go for Ubah. Believe his EFCC trial is politically motivated

So we have to gamble with the future and reputation of anambrarians because UBAH is a first timer.

Imagine UBAH addressing the public with his cut and join english as a govnor.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Sealeddeal(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2013
You dont need to come to Anambra state to know that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah is gaining massive popularity.In fact,as it stands now,no Anambrarian identifies him as member of Uba family in Aguata LGA.He is gaining support from grassroot and from poor masses.So,for those that are still in doubt,Ifeanyi Ubah will take them by suprise.Actually,Sen,Ngige is out of the race because,he can never win and its left for Dr Ifeanyi Ubah,Chief Akachukwu Nwamkpo,and the Obi's candidate.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by asha80(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: You dont need to come to Anambra state to know that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah is gaining massive popularity.In fact,as it stands now,no Anambrarian identifies him as member of Uba family in Aguata LGA.He is gaining support from grassroot and from poor masses.So,for those that are still in doubt,Ifeanyi Ubah will take them by suprise.Actually,Sen,Ngige is out of the race because,he can never win and its left for Dr Ifeanyi Ubah,Chief Akachukwu Nwamkpo,and the Obi's candidate.
let me even indulge you...what is ifeanyi ubah's marshal or master plan for anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: let me even indulge you...what is ifeanyi ubah's marshal or master plan for anambra state?

If either of them install me as Nnewi Mayor, I will turn around Nnewi city to be the backbone of Anambra smiley

Btw, off topic

I know that last month that NASS passed a full bill making the LG and State Assemblies independent, does that mean they're no longer under the control of the state governor?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by idumuose(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2013
4 me Ngige is my preferred candidate based on his
Past performance.But past performance isn't a
Guarantee for better future performance.But Ngige
Is in a wrong party.Remember that d following
People wil b in d race;Prof. Dora Akunyili,
Nicholas Ukachukwu,Obinna Uzor,Uche Ekwunife,
Prof.Chukwuma Soludo,Dr Andy Uba.Watch out!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by asha80(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2013
manny4life:

If either of them install me as Nnewi Mayor, I will turn around Nnewi city to be the backbone of Anambra smiley

Btw, off topic

I know that last month that NASS passed a full bill making the LG and State Assemblies independent, does that mean they're no longer under the control of the state governor?
on the nass issue not sure but what is on paper is different from reality in nigerian politics.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by manny4life(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: on the nass issue not sure but what is on paper is different from reality in nigerian politics.

Oh ok... Thank you.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by mekaboy(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: You dont need to come to Anambra state to know that Dr.Ifeanyi Ubah is gaining massive popularity.In fact,as it stands now,no Anambrarian identifies him as member of Uba family in Aguata LGA.He is gaining support from grassroot and from poor masses.So,for those that are still in doubt,Ifeanyi Ubah will take them by suprise.Actually,Sen,Ngige is out of the race because,he can never win and its left for Dr Ifeanyi Ubah,Chief Akachukwu Nwamkpo,and the Obi's candidate.

DR we no fit speak better english. He dey see anambra allocation as subsidy fund. His plan no go work.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Sealeddeal(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy:

DR we no fit speak better english. He dey see anambra allocation as subsidy fund. His plan no go work.
i dont know when speaking english becomes the criteria for measuring intelligence. Ifeanyi Ubah is a chairman of five heavy industries and CEO of capital oil/gas. If he is not intelligent,he will not be in those positions. Ifeanyi Ubah did not get doctorate degree through post-graduate studies;he was awarded an honourary doctorate at University in New Jersey USA. You guys dont simply know the better point reason to use in questioning someone's intention. Whats is the role of english language in someone's leadership ability?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, his plan has failed

Abeg make Anambra people chop the man money, when the time reach, everybody go answer their papa name. Many people so much dislike the dude even when they smile in his face he will be in for a shocker. Ndi Anambra have wised up already, Anambra is a state that can't be relegated to the background in politics and we need a true leader to harness her potential and UBAH doesn't have it.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by manny4life(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2013
Sealeddeal: i dont know when speaking english becomes the criteria for measuring intelligence. Ifeanyi Ubah is a chairman of five heavy industries and CEO of capital oil/gas. If he is not intelligent,he will not be in those positions. Ifeanyi Ubah did not get doctorate degree through post-graduate studies;he was awarded an honourary doctorate at University in New Jersey USA. You guys dont simply know the better point reason to use in questioning someone's intention. Whats is the role of english language in someone's leadership ability?

Speaking English is no sign for measuring intelligence but communication is. If you cannot communicate very well, then why are u a leader? This was the difference between Obama and Bush - Obama can sell you lies for the truth and you will buy it without thinking while Bush can sell you the truth yet you still doubt him. That is the power of communication.

Being a chairman of industries doesn't translate into being a leader being that democratic leaders need different set of skills unlike their private counterparts. Whether chairman or not, the man lacks the technical know-how of how the govt works. Ask Ubah to define the roles of govt, and he will flaunt it. More reasons why successful business men do not go into politics because that's a different atmosphere.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Gaining Massive Support In Anambra State by Sealeddeal(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: let me even indulge you...what is ifeanyi ubah's marshal or master plan for anambra state?
Dr Ifeanyi Ubah's intention for Anambra state is that of good. Actually,campaign has not been declared open by INEC and so,no candidate has presented his/her masterplan.They are just creating awareness of their interest in the race. In fact,someone like Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is yet to indicate his party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Hatred" For "Nigerians / Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur / On Rivers State GEJ Got It Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.