Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush (19899 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) / SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by imperiouxx(m): 1:26am On May 09, 2013
Wat! Nasarawa don turn to Hollywood. 20 askari, 10 SSS lost just in a day? Those people set a record. Soon people will start crying baga, baga again.... Sebi na one soldier life in baga, soldiers exchanged for 180+ lives. May be this will cost the whole town and it's environs. Let's wait and see.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by 2innocent(m): 1:36am On May 09, 2013
Drbet: Police men and armies can die , even naval officials can die ,who cares ?. They have been paid to die . It is we civilians that I don't want any of us to die that way .
We are the one paying the tax that is paying their salary because after the baga incident . I am not sure if i can trust those sss anymore have been some rumors that they have been good at killing civilians claiming they are boko's
u must be one of dose boko bastereds, so ur life is better dan d military officials life abi? u dnt knw dey hvv a family too, if not for dem and bastereds like u n ur boko coleague would hvv taken over dis country. may deir souls RIP
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:27am On May 09, 2013
Chai! Na jazz ?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by GeneralJ(m): 2:30am On May 09, 2013
Drbet: Police men and armies can die , even naval officials can die ,who cares ?. They have been paid to die . It is we civilians that I don't want any of us to die that way .
We are the one paying the tax that is paying their salary because after the baga incident . I am not sure if i can trust those sss anymore and their have been some rumors that they have been good at killing civilians claiming they are boko's
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by babymama3: 2:39am On May 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Did they die final final or they are still breathing?[/size]
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by dnawah(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2013
Jack B. is too selfish,y is it dat he doesn't want to show them,where he got his trainings?he can do d arrest alone,under 24 hours(real time).
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by herquleez(m): 2:53am On May 09, 2013
There is a cycle of violence and killings in Nigeria between the security outfits on the one side and ordinary citizens, insurgents/criminals on the other side; this is not to suggest this is novel in our country, it cannot however be denied that it is getting worse in recent times.

To be fair and unbiased, our security agencies have been heavy handed and they approach every issue with an iron fist. The problem this creates is that we see the very people meant to protect us as our enemies.

Let's take Odi for example, old women and children did not kill the soldiers but they paid the price.

Remember the Tiv/Jukun conflict around 2001 when 21 Nigerian soldiers were murdered? An entire village paid the price.

Recently we have Baga. I'm sure everyone reading this as a Nigerian has witnessed or knows the kind of 'collective' 'justice' our security agencies met out when they have been attacked.

To cut my point short, till our security agencies learn to carry out investigations, rely on intelligence, become people friendly and carry out their duties with sincerity and fairness there will always be Nigerians who will take their hatred of the security agencies beyond the level most of us will tolerate.

Mind you this is a country where soldiers, policemen etc from one part of the country are sent to quel civil unrests in other parts in order for the riots or unrest to be quelled brutally and quickly thus giving the indigenes of such a place reason to be beligerent against the police or army as the case may be.

We get issues Jare, treat people like an animal and he'll show you how an animal behaves.

I'm not justifying this massacre o, but it's what the police and sss and army can do to...that is what we are in Nigeria-cruel towards fellow humans...Alu, Odi, Baga, Bama(recently), sagamu, kano, kaduna, jos, benue and many others in A/ibom and cross rivers and Ife Modakeke that rarely make the news.

Fellow nairalanders, our country is falling apart right under our noses...

2 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by donsteady(m): 2:58am On May 09, 2013
baby_mama: [size=18pt]Did they die final final or they are still breathing?[/size]

Help me ask again ooo, cos me i no understand.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by jadakiss213(m): 3:06am On May 09, 2013
banega: hmm, 13volts nairaland reporter feared death..
LMAO!! U both need to be banned!
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by jamace(m): 3:15am On May 09, 2013
Wow!! shocked shocked What an ambush and a great loss to our security operatives!! shocked

The problem with these criminals is that they will use innocent women and children as shield, to attract sympathy should the security forces retaliate. I can't see the security forces not giving Odi/Zakibiam/Bama treatment to the village where that killing took place. I mean, the security forces are going to react in a ferocious manner.

I hope human rights activists are aware of this outright provocation of the security forces?.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Soso990240(m): 3:51am On May 09, 2013
Una no de sleep? @Topic,i smell ODI thngs..latest b4 weekend.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by mathskill: 4:12am On May 09, 2013
We are the one paying the tax that is paying their salary because after the baga incident . I am not sure if i can trust those sss anymore and their have been some rumors that they have been good at killing civilians claiming they are boko's
You r nothing but a scu-m
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by AK481(m): 4:18am On May 09, 2013
Don't you think a coup should be inevitable?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 4:59am On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The Op is probably right because I just heard a similar news report on Channelstv. But the difference is that Channels reported that about 20 police officers died in the incident. But why is the police so vulnerable?
The police is vulnerable because they concentrate much of their energy intimidating the ordinary law abiding citizens in the streets instead of preparing themselves mentally and physically for the task ahead especially in this period of armed insurgency all over the country.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 5:38am On May 09, 2013
13volts your written English sucks man. From which jungle secondary school & higher institution did u materialize? My 10 cents; allow someone whose command of English is better than yours to edit your write up next time b4 you post it abeg.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Feedmemore(f): 6:08am On May 09, 2013
Frankie9ice: 13volts your written English sucks man. From which jungle secondary school & higher institution did u materialize? My 10 cents; allow someone whose command of English is better than yours to edit your write up next time b4 you post it abeg.

Did you get the message or not?

Ok, lemme repeat it slowly, 20 as in (t.w.e.n.t.y) police men were senselessly murdered in an Ambush somewhere in a remote village in Nassarawa, on their way to effect an arrest.

What is it with 13volt's written that you don't understand just cuz he made a simple typo.

Abeg park well jare, professor emeritus !

4 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by bankyblue(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2013
Am so surprise at the SSS, because if is just the policemen I
Would have said they are not well trained.
Were they all in one bus?
Was there Guns in the booth of the bus?
Or did the witch doctor use juju on them?
At least a fight back should ve been report, and not them dying like
Sheep
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by playahP(m): 6:17am On May 09, 2013

Na wa for this ur grammer oooh!!
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by bankyblue(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2013
Am so surprise at the SSS, because if is just the policemen I
Would have said they are not well trained.
Were they all in one bus?
Was there Guns in the booth of the bus?
Or did the witch doctor use juju on them?
At least a fight back should ve been reported, and not them dying like
Sheep
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Jankoller(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2013
Feed me more:

Did you get the message or not?

Ok, lemme repeat it slowly, 20 as in (t.w.e.n.t.y) police men were senselessly murdered in an Ambush somewhere in a remote village in Nassarawa, on their way to effect an arrest.

What is it with 13volt's written that you don't understand just cuz he made a simple typo.

Abeg park well jare, professor emeritus !
professor emeritus indeed.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by rawtruth(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2013
baby_mama: [size=18pt]Did they die final final or they are still breathing?[/size]

A DEPRAVED AND SADISTIC SON OF LUCIFER!
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by ganye1: 6:35am On May 09, 2013
Inik: Tragic. The eggon people should be held accountable for the deaths
How?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Wisdytech(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2013
so you HATE HIM like that?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Wisdytech(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2013
herquleez: There is a cycle of violence and killings in Nigeria between the security outfits on the one side and ordinary citizens, insurgents/criminals on the other side; this is not to suggest this is novel in our country, it cannot however be denied that it is getting worse in recent times.

To be fair and unbiased, our security agencies have been heavy handed and they approach every issue with an iron fist. The problem this creates is that we see the very people meant to protect us as our enemies.

Let's take Odi for example, old women and children did not kill the soldiers but they paid the price.

Remember the Tiv/Jukun conflict around 2001 when 21 Nigerian soldiers were murdered? An entire village paid the price.

Recently we have Baga. I'm sure everyone reading this as a Nigerian has witnessed or knows the kind of 'collective' 'justice' our security agencies met out when they have been attacked.

To cut my point short, till our security agencies learn to carry out investigations, rely on intelligence, become people friendly and carry out their duties with sincerity and fairness there will always be Nigerians who will take their hatred of the security agencies beyond the level most of us will tolerate.

Mind you this is a country where soldiers, policemen etc from one part of the country are sent to quel civil unrests in other parts in order for the riots or unrest to be quelled brutally and quickly thus giving the indigenes of such a place reason to be beligerent against the police or army as the case may be.

We get issues Jare, treat people like an animal and he'll show you how an animal behaves.

I'm not justifying this massacre o, but it's what the police and sss and army can do to...that is what we are in Nigeria-cruel towards fellow humans...Alu, Odi, Baga, Bama(recently), sagamu, kano, kaduna, jos, benue and many others in A/ibom and cross rivers and Ife Modakeke that rarely make the news.

Fellow nairalanders, our country is falling apart right under our noses...
A whole SSS operativeS? Cant overcome An Ambush, so Na AmBOKO HARAM UNA GO FIT! SHA AM so Sad here! Dat 9ja no longer have who to Represent them When in VIOLENT!
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by doctokwus: 7:16am On May 09, 2013
Inik: Tragic. The eggon people should be held accountable for the deaths
U nid serious education& if u av passed thru anykind,u need to repeat d entire class(es).So because dey were murdered in Eggon area by yet to b known assailants,based on an unsubstantiated report makes d eggon responsible?Ur reasoning is pathetic
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by dgitrader(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2013
Whaaaat , its true o! O my God
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by ikweremilitant: 7:18am On May 09, 2013
penzino: I hope another baga incidence wnt suffice oooo
nd yet some idiots will kep saying nija go bettet
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by desosa(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2013
moon la belle: Confirmed this from a police man here in Nasarawa. Why must a large number of armed police go to arrest just one person? Was it just an arrest or a war? According to my source,the total number of armed men that went on that arrest were a hundred and one(don't know how true).now the witch doctor has dealt with them. So sad!!! May God console their families.

Let the commissioner of police send prayer warriors next time. . .

So 2 policemen should go nd arrest an "arms dealer".
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Dannyvoltron(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2013
Bad news everyday.
In my opinion all dis would stop if the military is given a free hand to instill fear in the ppl

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by manyathink(f): 7:37am On May 09, 2013
angryAmbush means dat there must have been a tip off,or the cannibalised community were aware dat the security guys were coming.God will punish dem.AMEN
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by wordsmith99(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2013
Jan koller.:

Why are Nigerians so heartless when it comes to the killing of our security men by enemies of the state? This same set of people will cry foul when jtf start their own trouble. Baga

why not contextualize the term "enemies of the state". In this context, who constitutes enemies of the state? How many Nigerians in core North have dead courtesy of military bullets? How many Nigerians have been rendered homeless courtesy of military expedition? What's d difference between Boko Haram and military operatives? Was it Boko Haram that killed denizens of Baga? What you must fathom is, Nigeria's military doesn't understand d term "strategy and intelligence"
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by wordsmith99(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2013
Dannyvoltron: Bad news everyday.
In my opinion all dis would stop if the military is given a free hand to instill fear in the ppl

"all this would stop if the military is given a free hand to instill fear", you want to turn our democratic firmament into a theatre of war and bizarre killings, abi? The military operatives are ruthless and heartless, especially, Policemen. The question is, was it really d villagers ambushed them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Why We Pay ‘subsidy’ Without National Assembly’s Permission – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.