Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) (35147 Views)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by chimere66: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2016
At the early hours of today, Sunday 24th April 2016, troops of 81 Battalion and some elements of 251 Task Force Battalion, 25 Brigade, ambushed suspected Boko Haram terrorists escaping from Sambisa forest to Fulawani village.

The ambushed terrorists were trying to link up with other terrorists or members of their families to relocate to other places. It will be recalled that the troops intercepted a group of women and children yesterday who claimed to have escaped from the terrorists enclave in Sambisa forest.

However, during screening and interrogation, it was confirmed that they were the terrorists’ advance party relocating to a new safe haven following intense tactical operations by troops.

The troops sprang a surprise ambush on the group of escaping terrorists from Sambisa forest crossing towards Alagarno mounted on motorcycles and bicycles, killing 5 of them and recovering a number items. These include 5 motorcycles, 9 bicycles, 80 new pairs of bathroom slippers, assorted laundry items, polythene bags and mats. From all indication, the terrorists intended to link up with their wives and children earlier mentioned, who were obviously despatched to wait for them close to Fulawani for onward movement to other locations.

It is also assessed that the recovered items were for sale in other locations where remnants of the terrorists were hiding but in dire need of logistics. Further investigation also revealed that the terrorists were fleeing Sambisa forest to other areas for safety as they could no longer withstand the continued bombardment by both Nigerian Air Force and the ground troops.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/troops-ambush-boko-haram-terrorists.html

3 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by chimere66: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by tit(f): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2016
no weapons found on them.
how would any of these terrorists come into the camps we have established for them if those leaving the theatre are killed in cold blood?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by teelaw4life(m): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Hehehehehe...hand is touching them one by one. Gbogbo y'in l'ema ku tan, for all the lives you've wasted.

20 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Leeeekeeee: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Was the bicycles being towed
How can we have 9 bicycles nd 5 motorbike while just 5 were killed

Lie mohammed battalion I guess, ..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Leeeekeeee: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:

how would any of these terrorists come into the camps we have established for them if those leaving the theatre are killed in cold blood?

The slippers re weapon nah, abi do u kill roaches with bare hand or slippers..

28 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by kolaaderin: 1:24am On Apr 25, 2016
The forest Don dey hot and they can no longer endeour the heat

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by LRNZH(m): 2:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Boko-Haram going the way of Maitatsine!

8 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by odehman: 2:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Was the bicycles being towed How can we have 9 bicycles nd 5 motorbike while just 5 were killed
Lie mohammed battalion I guess, ..
omo na mental case

3 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by DonBobes(m): 3:45am On Apr 25, 2016
tit:

Wer dey planning on going to the camp before or u r der spokeswoman?
Gud riddance to bad rubbish.

18 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by DonBobes(m): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Bt wait o, I smell FRONT PAGE for ds news o.
Mak i fasten ny seat belt shapaly.

1 Like

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Nice One... Nigerians are solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by dhardline(m): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2016
No single weapon was found on them,not even catapult which means they wont be able to resist

arrest and questioning and yet they were killed and automatically labeled terrorrist based on only

profiling...speak of Animalistic behaviour.

I don't support boko-haram but all northerners are not boko-haram.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Pidggin(f): 5:37am On Apr 25, 2016
No weapons? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Lets see whats gonna happen
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Larynx(m): 6:08am On Apr 25, 2016
A
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Good work, more grease to your elbows
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by killerman57: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Good one, wishing I'm in the army right now...
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by donpope1(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2016
This news get as e be ooo.. so they decide to flee and the only valuable item they can take with them turns out to be bathroom slippers?
No single weapon?
Not even gun powder? BTW
Anywhere kill them all, the war against Boko Haram is no longer a war against Northern Nigeria.
I never believe Nigeria is a zoo but news like this offers me a second thought..

4 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by donpope1(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2016
themilanway:

Stop reasoning like IMBECILES
The real IMBE is some one that's reasons without a second thought.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Ah ah OP do you want to kill wailers with high blood pressure? grin grin
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2016
some people won't be happy.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by M17CXi: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Still yet
Non of the bk nigros said were their so called hideout is !!

Or did they all end up dead or lost memories??!
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by owagbeba: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2016
All I see are bar soaps and slippers! Terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by mysteriousman(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2016
They look like people trying to take advantage of the situation and some little trading, look like innocent people being shot at from a distance out of fear that they may be Boko Haram

8 Likes

Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by kenedy175(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Look at the dead men on the top left... looks like he was dancing alanta while he died.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by hardbody: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2016
These are traders. QED.

Nigerian Military savouring the joy of killing innocent people.

I hate BH but i don't support extra judicial killing
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by focus7: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2016
I still remember those (boko haram) are Jonathan brothers that should not be killed.
Re: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2016
As long as kill them all as criminals is on, I support d naija military!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said? / Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? / Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.