Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Have A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem (2553 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 5:35am On May 09, 2013
Ok I lost my virginity just about a week ago and recently I've just been acting very whoreish with the urge to sleep with literally any man! Somebody help me cry
Re: I Have A Problem by segsxpendable(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2013
still waiting for the first person to comment...
Re: I Have A Problem by Mynd44: 6:39am On May 09, 2013
Huh?
Re: I Have A Problem by Nobody: 7:35am On May 09, 2013
I don't see it as a problem. What i see wrong here is your mind-set, you need to focus your mind on something different, other than Sex.
Re: I Have A Problem by naijazown(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2013
Its sometimes natural dear...This zeal to explore creeps up from within especially if circumstances surrounding your virginity loss was almost or entirely against your will.
Relax...try sticking to a partner and you'll feel normal after a while. It takes YOU to control your emotions.
Goodluck!
Re: I Have A Problem by DigitalSignal(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2013
Princessmel: Ok I lost my virginity just about a week ago and recently I've just been acting very whoreish with the urge to sleep with literally any man! Somebody help me cry

What? How could you be so careless as to lose your virginity? And you seem not to even know where you lost it! Anyway, retrace your steps! Look for it everywhere you've been to, you might just be lucky to find it! And just in case you can't find it, do not hesitate to get in touch; I'll buy you another one!! grin Oya wipe your tears and stop crying!
Re: I Have A Problem by jmoore(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2013
when did 10 years turn to 1 week? smh
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2013
Told you in one of my post on one of your other threads when nu mentioned that u were staying of sexxx that the sexxx bug hadn't bitten you yet. Now I can confidently tell you that it has and the only way to control it is just to give in to the urge cos believe me when I say that if you try to hold it back you'll end up making a mistake when u finally decide to sneak a round with some random dude. I'm not saying or urging you to go have an orgy but since you know that your having such feelings means that ur still in control and when ur in control of any situation u never make mistakes. Them say na person wey hear bomb blast na him dey survive, person wey no hear am die when e explode.
Re: I Have A Problem by Princeparix(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2013
firetrap: Told you in one of my post on one of your other threads when nu mentioned that u were staying of sexxx that the sexxx bug hadn't bitten you yet. Now I can confidently tell you that it has and the only way to control it is just to give in to the urge cos believe me when I say that if you try to hold it back you'll end up making a mistake when u finally decide to sneak a round with some random dude. I'm not saying or urging you to go have an orgy but since you know that your having such feelings means that ur still in control and when ur in control of any situation u never make mistakes. Them say na person wey hear bomb blast na him dey survive, person wey no hear am die when e explode.
huhhh?#jumps into i-bu-onye-ara river#
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: huhhh?#jumps into i-bu-onye-ara river#

Drags you out of i-bu-onye-ara river and gives u 32 strokes for being a mad man
Re: I Have A Problem by Princeparix(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

#Drags you out of i-bu-onye-ara river and ask u to give me 32 strokes for being a mad man#
lwkm>dude wtf wia u saying? She should do wat?
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: lwkm>dude wtf wia u saying? She should do wat?

I never said she should go whoring about town. Read the post clearly
Re: I Have A Problem by Princeparix(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

I never said she should go whoring about town. Read the post clearly
then wats dis
firetrap: Now I can confidently tell you that it has and the only way to control it is just to give in to the urge cos believe me when I say that if you try to hold it back you'll end up making a mistake when u finally decide to sneak a round with some random dude.
who talk dis 1 undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: then wats diswho talk dis 1 undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abeg tell me when "give into the urge " turned to "strafe anybody u see walking by"
Re: I Have A Problem by ezemoses(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2013
you are not the only one going through this. almost all woman go through it. i would suggest u find one guy who u can do this with anytime u want coz sleeping around with different man is deadly
Re: I Have A Problem by Princeparix(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

Abeg tell me when "give into the urge " turned to "strafe anybody u see walking by"
my man-your confuse-stop trying to cover up ur errors man. GIVING INTO THE URGE lwkm
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: my man-your confuse-stop trying to cover up ur errors man. GIVING INTO THE URGE lwkm

Confusion has nothing to do with it. My comments are subject to the readers level of understanding and interpretation
Re: I Have A Problem by Princeparix(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

Confusion has nothing to do with it. My comments are subject to the readers level of understanding and interpretation
do u mean the understanding and interpretation to satisfy the urge?
Re: I Have A Problem by Popowaa: 11:29am On May 09, 2013
U need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: do u mean the understanding and interpretation to satisfy the urge?

Whatever u understand or interpret from my comments is what I meant to say

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 2:26pm On May 09, 2013
Thanks guys, I guess I'll just give in, it gets stronger everyday undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by yamakuza: 4:49pm On May 09, 2013
Princessmel: Thanks guys, I guess I'll just give in, it gets stronger everyday undecided

where is your boyfriend (or the person you lost/gave it to) in all of this?

if you must do it, its best to stick with 1 partner you know?

will that be a problem?
Re: I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
yamakuza:

where is your boyfriend (or the person you lost/gave it to) in all of this?

if you must do it, its best to stick with 1 partner you know?

will that be a problem?

My boyfriend broke up with me cry
I lost it to a stranger
I think it will because I want to try it all undecided
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2013
Princessmel:
My boyfriend broke up with me cry
I lost it to a stranger
I think it will because I want to try it all undecided

Then let's set a date cos I've done it all
Re: I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

Then let's set a date cos I've done it all
grin sounds like a plan, are you willing to teach me all wink
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2013
Princessmel:
grin sounds like a plan, are you willing to teach me all wink

Willing and able
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2013
One question though? I could care less for how big ur a$$ is but please tell me ur not flat chested. Cos I like me some bobby
Re: I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 6:32pm On May 09, 2013
firetrap: One question though? I could care less for how big ur a$$ is but please tell me ur not flat chested. Cos I like me some bobby
I'm a flat chested, flat ass, size zero beauty undecided I guess it won't work out cry
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2013
Princessmel:
I'm a flat chested, flat ass, size zero beauty undecided I guess it won't work out cry

no one in the world is a size zero. I didn't mean it as an insult to you. I just wanted to know is all
Re: I Have A Problem by Princessmel(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2013
firetrap:

no one in the world is a size zero
You've never seen a model before?
Re: I Have A Problem by bigdot1759(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2013
is sex a daily bread? just go & draw a goal to acheive b4 d end of this yr & suspend sex for a while. cuz it seems u're mature lady, so i don't expect such stuff from sm1 like u
Re: I Have A Problem by firetrap(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2013
Princessmel:
You've never seen a model before?

Even if said models are bulimic they are still not a size 0

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Ignore Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Over A Week? / What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love? / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.