Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 (21187 Views)

ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by donPhill(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2013
sure say no be illumnatti him wan come introduce for 9ja ba?

1 Like

Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by MrCork: 1:54pm On May 09, 2013
...is he goin to need Moskito net? ..and how he gonna cope with NEPA?? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Goddex: 2:34pm On May 09, 2013
Nigeria is on the right track. God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by initiate: 3:00pm On May 09, 2013
Obama is simply coming to take over the fight against BH since jonathan has proven grossly incapable
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Aifey(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2013
Macelliot: Evil as they say has never cease, but will one day come to an End.
Obviously, Nigeria gonna spend alot of money just to welcome obama(Human devil).
Obama the Anti-good, he has done may things contrary to the Will of GOD.
Evil doers with their handiwork.

People keep saying TOMORROW will be better, but they never knew TODAY WAS YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW.
I don't hate Obama, but I hate his behaviour, habits and characters.
4me I hate his every. Y wuld people celebrat d comin of a killer, war n blood thirty evil. Stop watchin ?cnn n aljazeera watch press tv.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Jman06(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
My dear,what else do u expect from d pressmen n women most of whom ar under d payroll of opposition politicians?If not 2 always take sides with their paymasters.Every sensible Nigerian acknowledge d fact that GEJ is working and no amount of opposition will stop him in 2015.
Goddex: The persistent negative reports by our Nigerian press is just sickening. Fine, the Y'arAdua 2007 election was flawed but even YarAdua himself accepted that fact. GEJ did everything possible for the 2011 elections to be credible and the whole world acknowledged it. Instead of dwelling so much on 2007 flawed election why don't the report simply just celebrate the 2011 credible elections that have made Mr Obama to have a change of mind?

Besides, was it not just two months ago Obama visited Israel for the first time? A whole Israel! So, what does this writer mean by "his visit is 5yrs late"?

GEJ is working, the country is moving forward, haters are whining and derailing.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by chuksboniface: 4:06pm On May 09, 2013
hahahahahahahaha, Obama coming? we're watching
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by wonlasewonimi: 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
Mavor: Please does anyone know an alternative to Nairaland? Fu<king site and their pompous rulz.

2go.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 09, 2013
Obama shouldnt visit Nigeria!

And just in the off chance that he does, watch how much scandals will happen within that 24/hr Period.....

"National Assembly to probe reports of $5Billion spent to accommodate Pres.Obama on his recent visit to the country"

"Patience Jonathan pleads for $3Billion to build Nigerian-American First Ladies Mission House because Michelle Obama insisted"

"How is it corruption? The $1Billion was spent on Pres.Obama's meals while he was in the country" --- Pres.Jonathan replies APC.

Watch the monkeys in power, instead of keeping it super-simple in welcoming Obama, go all out and making the man shake his head while on Air Force 1 on his way back to his homeland.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by loswhite(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: Wats gud abt him cumin to nigeria? I hate it wen nigerians start seeing d visit of anoda president like d visit of d promised messiah, and a trillion naira will be budgeted for his visit. Why ar we openly sayin we are incapable n we nid help? Is obama a messiah? Will jonathan be welcum wit so much pomp if he visits d US?
u should have just ignored the thread
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by OmoTier1(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2013
What makes me believe this news of false? undecided Can link to State house briefing where this trip was mentioned? Any link to America consulate in Abuja confirming Obama's visit?

In any case, whether He visit or not, it is foolhardy for anyone to think He is coming to give the clueless one a thumbs up, rather, like every nation in the world that knows their onions, He is coming to cut 'sweet' deal for His people especially when a certain man is the President of Nigeria cry
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by solomon111(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1: What makes me believe this news of false? undecided Can link to State house briefing where this trip was mentioned? Any link to America consulate in Abuja confirming Obama's visit?

In any case, whether He visit or not, it is foolhardy for anyone to think He is coming to give the clueless one a thumbs up, rather, like every nation in the world that knows their onions, He is coming to cut 'sweet' deal for His people especially when a certain man is the President of Nigeria cry
you are a bloody hypocrite.
Just recently you were congratulating obama for staying away from Nigeria,which according to you,was a proof that GEJ's govt was unprogressive.
Well now that you've found out that your crazed assumptions were wrong,you turn around to brand the "obama visit" as exploitationary.
You are not a man of honour.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by EKONGKING: 8:38pm On May 09, 2013
If obama is visiting nigeria, there must be positive things happening .
Haters can hate him but goodluck is far better than other presidents expect for security, which is aimed at him to cause his downfall

1 Like

Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by taharqa: 8:40pm On May 09, 2013
Omo_Tier1: What makes me believe this news of false? undecided Can link to State house briefing where this trip was mentioned? Any link to America consulate in Abuja confirming Obama's visit?

You no dey shame at all, HYPOCRITE?
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by EKONGKING: 8:41pm On May 09, 2013
solomon111: you are a bloody hypocrite.
Just recently you were congratulating obama for staying away from Nigeria,which according to you,was a proof that GEJ's govt was unprogressive.
Well now that you've found out that your crazed assumptions were wrong,you turn around to brand the "obama visit" as exploitationary.
Do u mind him .He is programmed to be like tinabu slave .Dont except him to behave otherwise angry angry angry
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by SeunFakorede(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
We welcome You Mr President. GOD Bless You Sir!
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 09, 2013
deletrue: Are you saying there will be nothing to gain if Osama visits nigeria?

Na you and your family Osama go visit, anuofia!

Lol Just kidding o.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by miccodb(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
kidnappers this is a 1 in a life time opportunity to dump poverty for good. earn urselves the world
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by SPSpecial(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2013
I want you to know that Obama's coming is not what will transform our beloved country (Nigeria). I can smell their true motive.......... triple six 666 that is exactly what he wish to spread by choosing three great Africa countries (maybe there are others). Why is GEJ just entertaining guest, i just count it as useless visiting. He continue making good faces outside the country thereby forgeting to make his country people happy. Any bad motive you and your blood sacrificing obama have in mind will not go through in JesuS name Amen.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by yorubaamerican(m): 2:25am On May 10, 2013
So...what's the big deal about Obama coming here?
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by smoothcrim2014: 2:59am On May 10, 2013
Nigeria is an important country in Africa and the security issues, especially in the North, must be solved or it could destabilize Nigeria and the Sahel.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by ril19(m): 3:59am On May 10, 2013
murimoney: wat is d tin abt dis no.17 law dat make u guys uncomfortable?
wen he said muslim, u shuld knw its both of d religions.
do they tell d rabbit where d carrot is b4 it finds it? huh undecided
c'mon guys...

clearly u're muslim, hence u're blinded or u speak like u're blinded from d fact. Honestly i was tempted to use d "eff word" on u. D word "muslim" does not refer to christians n will never do that. Uuurrrhhhgggg......need i even say that to a grown-up like u?
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Bchukwudi1(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2013
This is an illuminati strategy
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by oge4real(f): 11:02am On May 10, 2013
Seriuosly? Now I've forgotten what I wanted to write after reading all these laws.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by wonlasewonimi: 12:16pm On May 10, 2013
Maybe he is coming to give GEJ a good talking to face-to-face as he isn't bright enough to understand the yabbings on the phone.
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 10, 2013
I'm indifferent. *catwalks away*
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 10, 2013
oge4real: Seriuosly? Now I've forgotten what I wanted to write after reading all these laws.

As in, NL is like being back in secondary school or even worse. Annoying!
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by Obiagu1(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2013
What is he coming to Nigeria to do? Give yet another speech ?
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by GAIUSJOEL: 4:45pm On May 10, 2013
he shall be welcome
Re: Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 by OmoTier1(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2013
solomon111: you are a bloody hypocrite.
Again I repeat, it is fool hardy for anyone to think that if at all Obama was visiting Nigeria, He was coming to give the clueless one a thumbs up. The hair on Obama's body has far more intelligence than all of GEJ's being, therefore, I expect Obama to do what He knows is right.

Obama's continued avoidance of Nigeria, which is deliberate, is to send a strong and powerful message that His administration knows that GEJ's election was rigged, and they also know by visiting GEJ, the foolishness and shallowness of His clownish advisers will end up seeing the whole national dailies publishing false stories of how Obama endorsed GEJ.

Beside, I am yet to see any inkling from state house briefing of this planned visit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister / Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List / Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.