Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8499 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
Please tell me, would you continue a relationship with someone who cheated on you?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jhibola: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
plz explain ur self better
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

plz explain your self better
He means If your lover cheated on you, would you forgive her/him and carry on with the relationship smiley

@Poster
No I wouldn't continue on with the relationship tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jhibola: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

He means If your lover cheated on you, would you forgive her/him and carry on with the relationship smiley

@Poster
No I wouldn't continue on with the relationship tongue

well i agreed wt u but dont u tink love culd be sometimes funny?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
jhibola:

well i agreed wt u but don't u think love culd be sometimes funny?
Could be anything from funny to annoying to wonderful! smileytongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by chika98: 2:29am On Apr 19, 2008
no
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Raymond88(m): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2008
Nah, once she cheated it's over. . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by uspry1(f): 3:13am On Apr 19, 2008
[size=14pt]NO![/size]
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Akinagirl(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2008
nope
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by ztyle(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2008
Its Yes & No Question? cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2008
lover:yes i will leave d relationship b4 u say jack not to talk of robinson
husband:no,i wont,dats y marriage is for better for worst wink wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by OhJayzy: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2008
Some questions are so weird.

Why would you continue a relationship with someone who didn't respect you enough, to stay faithful to you? Why would you want to continue in a relationship where the other party didn't have enough[b] discipline [/b] or principles to keep his or her passions (or lust) in check, while they were actively dating you? Why on earth would you want to continue in a relationship, with someone who doesn't value his or her body enough to reserve it exclusively for you, but prefers to share its' carnal delights with others due to a lack of self-control?

Why would you want to stay in a relationship where someone didn't care enough about your feelings, to restrain herself or himself from fooling around behind your back with another party, while dating you?  undecided Does that act of cheating show respect, love or understanding?

When infidelity occurs, it breaks down trust, loyalty, respect, and honesty, as well as all the essential ingredients that are necessary for a good relationship to thrive. It also promotes lies, treachery and deceit. Is that what you want?

Rebuilding trust in a relationship that has been cracked by cheating, lies and unfaithfulness is sheer, hard work. Both partners need to strip down their defences and be as transparent as possible in their dealings with each other, especially the cheating partner. And unless that cheating partner is prepared to forsake all others and cleave only to you in deed and in truth, it really isn't worth it. Simply because there is no guarantee that it will not happen again. A lot of those who cheat often feel sad, when their antics are revealed. But if you dig deep enough, you'll discover that they are only  ever 'sorry' that they got caught, but are not sorry they ever ventured into the act in the first place!  lipsrsealed

Too many people are living a lie, and pretending to be in a 'solid' relationship. Who do they think they are fooling?

Those who are married may not have much of a choice, but to stay in the union with their cheating partner and pray for such a spouse to have a change of heart and a change of habit.

But those who are not married are far more lucky! They have loads of choices. They should get down on their knees and thank the Lord for revealing their partner's cheating traits to them, and bale out as fast as they can. Morning shows the day. . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
it all depnds on the status of the relationship and the after reaction of the culprit
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . it all depends o.

First reaction is to finish it offffff instantly but then it all depends on the communication afterwards undecided
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
He has definitely proved to me that he can't be trusted, by cheating

Why waste my time and his?. . ,  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by McOmo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2008
its not always easy to say goodbye to yesterday . . . .

just pray it doesnt happen to u . . .IF IT DOES PRAY U RECOVER IN TIME TO GET URSELF TOGETHER AGAIN !!!

the truth of the matter is; no matter what the adulterous scenes ur lover has played will always be on ur mind forever . . .WHATS THE POINT LIVING IN PERPETUAL ULCER OF THE MIND
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by squirrel20(f): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
nope
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by spoilt(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2008
I am merciless. No!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
YES i will continue provided am still getting the attention
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by McOmo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
E BE LIKE SAY NA ATTENTION U ENTER THE RELATIONSHIP FOR grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ Mc Omo

You no just understand my 411  tongue must i use fu<k  grin ?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by ztyle(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2008
Na Wa? embarassed
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nella(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2008
@ topic:

Hell No!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2008
Oh Jayzy:

Those who are married may not have much of a choice, but to stay in the union with their cheating partner and pray for such a spouse to have a change of heart and a change of habit.

But those who are not married are far more lucky! They have loads of choices. They should get down on their knees and thank the Lord for revealing their partner's cheating traits to them, and bale out as fast as they can. Morning shows the day. . .

May God give us faithful partners
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Busta(f): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
@topic,

Hell to da NO!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by gregg2: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
So far, 97% of Ladies have replied "NO".

This statistics is surprising to me cos as a guy
I used to think it hurts us more.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by LadyT(f): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2008
We can all scream no. But Im sure if it really happened it would be a different story. So I say yes I can forgive, depends I can't be sure, embarassed
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Drlamin: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
i t over. no point ,but its rational 2 remain friends
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by spoilt(f): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2008
LadyT:

We can all scream no. But I'm sure if it really happened it would be a different story. So I say yes I can forgive, depends I can't be sure, embarassed

I know myself. Merciless me. one strike and you're out. I dont have time for trifling cheats!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:28am On Apr 22, 2008
no!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by ima1(f): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2008
why would i give him the satisfaction of cheating on me again.

my rule is if you cheat, we are done cuz if you can't keep it in ur pants, then you will never be able to.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by bluehorizo(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2008
We all deserve a second chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died / Pretty Nurse Becomes Internet Sensation After Sharing ‘hot’ Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.