Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? (13812 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Brymo: 7:02pm On May 09, 2013
lk my wife,love 4eva.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Jovanna(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2013
maxisfield: I wil kip Loving mine till death do us part by the grace of God smiley
Amin
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Jovanna(f): 7:04pm On May 09, 2013
No i cant..Adedayo am urz forever nd u re mine also by God's grace
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2013
Sometime love fade.
True love only happen in indian movie

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 09, 2013
Remember that there is a thin line between love and hate
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2013
maxisfield: I wil kip Loving mine till death do us part by the grace of God smiley

Brymo: lk my wife,love 4eva.

there are clear reasons why you guys fell in love and got married to your partners. if for any reasons you think that, in the name of holy matrimony, these partners should still be loved even though they dont possess these early attributes, then you guys are simply on a long tin and sticking to your partners for OTHER reasons but love.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by toriade: 7:12pm On May 09, 2013
Love itself is a decision @OP, so you decide.......
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Eminentsam(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2013
temiosunrinde: Its so pathetic and highly lugubrious that during this critical time in the history of our nation,where boko haram keeps bombing day in day out,where capitalist form of govt of the shoeless one is leading the nation to a disaster,where the unity and peace of our nation is being threathened everytime,some group of nairand youth who are suppose to take to the street in protest and call for the resignation of the shoeless and clueless one are here sitting at a computer or bb or whatever talking about LOVE,ohhh I weep for my country
. And Wht are you just doing now ?
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by MzXtacy(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2013
temiosunrinde: Its so pathetic and highly lugubrious that during this critical time in the history of our nation,where boko haram keeps bombing day in day out,where capitalist form of govt of the shoeless one is leading the nation to a disaster,where the unity and peace of our nation is being threathened everytime,some group of nairand youth who are suppose to take to the street in protest and call for the resignation of the shoeless and clueless one are here sitting at a computer or bb or whatever talking about LOVE,ohhh I weep for my country
shuuoooo Weep not child! Life is too short to be dis unhappy o!

1 Like

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 09, 2013
well i just met him...
too early to say tongue
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2013
[size=14pt]"We defend our dishonesty [denying and not sharing our true feelings] on the grounds that it may hurt another person, and then, having rationalized our phoniness into nobility, we settle for superficial relationships."[/size]

~ John Powell
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 09, 2013
If he doesnt stop loving me then i will not stop but if he does then its bye bye!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2013
neena adjei: If he doesnt stop loving me then i will not stop but if he does then its bye bye!
Simplez! wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Dawdy(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2013
When love dies............................
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2013
neena adjei: If he doesnt stop loving me then i will not stop but if he does then its bye bye!

Lol high 5! cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by nekede11(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2013
Ppl fall in love 4 d reason best known 2 dem,more especially d attributes they see n thier spouse,so d same way love s initiated,it can b withdraw n d same manner,if d attributes he or she saw is no more exist.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by shepherdO: 8:05pm On May 09, 2013
U r 100% correct.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by keyword(f): 8:20pm On May 09, 2013
Too much talk about love. Lemme ask,can we define love without God? Can we know ♓☺w to love without learning from him? God is love. For ∕̴Ɩ person to really love another, he must have ∕̴Ɩ deep knowledge of the ways of God. Love entails accepting both the good and bad, ugly and beautiful, tolerating each other, whether the persons attitude changes or not. Honestly, I don't think love is ∕̴Ɩ shallow word. We shouldn't have ∕̴Ɩ reason to love others.its ∕̴Ɩ command. We must love

5 Likes

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by denzel2009: 8:21pm On May 09, 2013

some people like you love nigeria wholeheartedly, some like the OP don't give a fucck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by feranming(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] True lv neva die. I can't stop luving her.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 09, 2013
keyword: Too much talk about love. Lemme ask,can we define love without God? Can we know ♓☺w to love without learning from him? God is love. For ∕̴Ɩ person to really love another, he must have ∕̴Ɩ deep knowledge of the ways of God. Love entails accepting both the good and bad, ugly and beautiful, tolerating each other, whether the persons attitude changes or not. Honestly, I don't think love is ∕̴Ɩ shallow word. We shouldn't have ∕̴Ɩ reason to love others.its ∕̴Ɩ command. We must love

NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!
of course people can define love without God.....as if God had anything to do with love. some people are really deluded and will mix their insane religious beliefs on anything, just to try to make any damn sense!

here is a clue for any of you religious fanatics: a child doesnt need God or anything else to love his/her parents. that same feeling of love is what they will use later in life to DEFINE the (equally rewarding) love for their partner........ without the need of any damn God, because to most children, parents are ten times bigger and more important than God. this IS real love, duh!!!
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2013
NO.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by grandpoh(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2013
I dnt knw wot 2 say,bo i knw i change gfs wen m tired of anoda......i guess love doesn't exist in mai LEXICON
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2013
Love is fake till a baby is born
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by PrettySpicey(f): 8:52pm On May 09, 2013
Love is like a seed planted in the ground, it needs to be nurtured - watered, trimmed, weeds taken out, fertilized. It also requires adequate sunlight and air.
Bottomline love, when treated right, lasts forever.
Can't stop loving Oga hubby, I swear that guy knows the secret of loving grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 09, 2013
The Writer: Well I don't have any at the moment, but if/when I do, I don't think I'm ever gonna break up with them, except, maybe if they cheat.
They? A potential womanizer you are.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Foxycarol(f): 9:00pm On May 09, 2013
you stop loving your partner when their character changes
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by sucezTP(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmmmn..NO! Our love is now and forever 'amen'!
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by ireneidiva(f): 9:11pm On May 09, 2013
I can
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Amazondepth(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
. Go siddon one place abeg.shey na ur mates start arab spring!u dey complain say other youths dey take of luv.u no b youth?go Eagle square go demand GEJ resignation na!internet mandela.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Coolie89(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2013
Well, Love is a choice;a commitment to embrace d gud n ignore d faults of anoda,u can stop loving but u can never forget d memories n dats what; of course stops u frm hating. Errrr,complicated isn't it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

........... / Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.