Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? (13811 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by LEvuls(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2013
temiosunrinde: Its so pathetic and highly lugubrious that during this critical time in the history of our nation,where boko haram keeps bombing day in day out,where capitalist form of govt of the shoeless one is leading the nation to a disaster,where the unity and peace of our nation is being threathened everytime,some group of nairand youth who are suppose to take to the street in protest and call for the resignation of the shoeless and clueless one are here sitting at a computer or bb or whatever talking about LOVE,ohhh I weep for my country
still have not answered the question, confussionist lyk u derail dis country
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by nanzozo(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2013
PapaBrowne: This love thing has too many definitions sef.
I dont waste time trying to decipher it.
I just understand love as the relationship between a MOTHER AND A BABY.
And what about mothers that abort and throw away their babies alive?Do u call dat love?
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 10, 2013
Yea, it can also be reduced drastically if there is no more trust. When u trust ur partner u will surely luv her.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by CocoLoca(f): 8:54am On May 10, 2013
oyinbogirl: Good question. I would say it depends on the kind of love you had for him or her.
Yea, exactly.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 10, 2013
Stop Loving the Best Gal on Earth? You gotta be Kiddin' Moi
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 10, 2013
LEvuls:
still have not answered the question, confussionist lyk u derail dis country
better concentrate on ho you will pass the next jamb
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Beync(f): 12:15pm On May 10, 2013
If the reason why u loved him/her disappear, yes love can disappear.
money for example grin
so one should love for the right reason.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Aisha56579(f): 2:07pm On May 10, 2013
Tick
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2013
I can't stop loving him...why shud I?
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
I think when you are married the love would still be strong but after a while the love starts to fade but its the friendship you guys developed that keeps you going
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by harlos: 5:56pm On May 10, 2013
Stop loving ke? I can't o
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2013
Love is a fiction of your own imagination.
They aint real, likewise they fade with time, except the partner keeps their value on a long run, even at that, the law of diminishing return will catch up with em.

I dont beleive in love, atleast not anymore!
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Princesszoe: 8:56pm On May 10, 2013
You don't believe in love, and you said your nick is joe4christ. Hmmmm sorry.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Princesszoe: 8:57pm On May 10, 2013
You don't believe in love, and you said your nick is joe4"CHRIST". Hmmmm sorry.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2013
Princess zoe: You don't believe in love, and you said your nick is joe4"CHRIST". Hmmmm sorry.

shattap there, who told u i dont beleive in love?
It was just a slip of tongue, i do, atleast i once experienced it, but love is nothing but pain.
Beleive me...
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Jovanna(f): 11:32pm On May 10, 2013
joe4christ: Love is a fiction of your own imagination.
They aint real, likewise they fade with time, except the partner keeps their value on a long run, even at that, the law of diminishing return will catch up with em.

I dont beleive in love, atleast not anymore!
love is an illusion
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by Princesszoe: 8:50am On May 11, 2013
"shattap there, who told you i don't believe in love, it was a slip of tongue". Joe how am i suppose to know that "it was a slip of tongue"? Do you expect me to be a mind reader? People are meant to be judicious based on the facts presented. Hmmm some people get foul character o. I may not be so sure about this but it seems you had a bad relationship in the past and is still affecting you. If i am right about this, then you need healing for the sake of your marriage and children. You need to be made whole again. True love is not painful. True love doesn't hurt. Majority of people are having attractions, infatutations, lust, affections in disguise and call it love. Go to God, He will heal you and fix your heart, emotions and believe back again. He will match you up with the woman that will give you the real love just as you are willingly to give to her. Every perfect gift comes from God. Love is a gift and only God can connect you to get such gift because love is perfect.
Re: Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? by joe4christ(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2013
Princess zoe: "shattap there, who told you i don't believe in love, it was a slip of tongue". Joe how am i suppose to know that "it was a slip of tongue"? Do you expect me to be a mind reader? People are meant to be judicious based on the facts presented. Hmmm some people get foul character o. I may not be so sure about this but it seems you had a bad relationship in the past and is still affecting you. If i am right about this, then you need healing for the sake of your marriage and children. You need to be made whole again. True love is not painful. True love doesn't hurt. Majority of people are having attractions, infatutations, lust, affections in disguise and call it love. Go to God, He will heal you and fix your heart, emotions and believe back again. He will match you up with the woman that will give you the real love just as you are willingly to give to her. Every perfect gift comes from God. Love is a gift and only God can connect you to get such gift because love is perfect.

Hmmm, where are u from?
Your speech is full of wisdom.
Cant beleive ladies with such an attribute still exist in this generation of vipers.
Anyways, thanks for the wise advice, you just reminded me of my root, wish i could get to know you better.
Pls inbox me if u can!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

........... / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.