Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead (25581 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by vanstanzy(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
Cheating in what form? In an exam? shocked shocked
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
Don't take her back. You'll never feel comfortable. She's already proven that she'll cheat, expose you to disease, and lie point blank to your face. You'll wonder if your children are yours. Why not take time to build something with someone who is serious? She's obviously not ready for a real relationship.
are you better than her Miss Innocentie? mtscheeew!
Can the op also prove to us that he has never cheated too? When a man cheats, it's a man's world. When a woman cheats she gets crucified. Abeg marry her sharp sharp and stop complaining joor!

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Bonapart(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
Leave her n move on she's not ur own. For broken relationship is better dan broken marriage

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by chlowi(f): 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
I personally tink you are d reason for the problem you are already having , ur not married to her yet and she is cheating generously distributing her kpomo , why set rules or list as you call it as regards whom u can date and marry ? Sometimes we might want smetin bt that's not wht we need . Most men always want d already made gals by already made I don't mean money , why not pick on a natural gal whom u can groom to become the woman u want and see if she wd cheat on you ? Am sure ur list must contain extremely beautiful lol .... Well dts ur concern bt ill add dis , that lady wd never stop cheating on u its like a man beating up a woman , once u hit a woman once u can never stop. Pls go out dere and get a girl whom u can nuture to complete ur list and dnt date her for too long wife her asap
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by SUNNY45: 6:21pm On May 10, 2013
Just 4give her and go on to marry her, so u dont lose all those lovely attributes of her, but please do try and return to Nairaland for the part 2 of this story a few months into the marriage...

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Inoknowbook: 6:22pm On May 10, 2013
khloedixie: This is vry serious and I feel your pains, my question is these, what makes you think dat she won't cheat on you again with these guy since its d 2nd time she's doing it bt if you really love her, give her another chance and take it †̥☺ God. There is this prayer I normally pray if am having problem with my guy, I tell God dat if we r meant 4 each other, he should make our love grow stronger bt if we r not he should cause a problem 4 us dat we won't cm bck again, few of m frnds tried it n it worked 4 dem, I tink u should try it. I wish u all d best!

Every time, every time, una go write, 'I feel your pain' How you go feel another person pain? Even kpaa kpaa, who tell you see eim dey feel pain? Na waa for una and over sabi sabi. This man no dey feel any pain walahi, even sef, eim fit don do forgie forgie for dis eim tory, and u dey there dey feel eim pain. Mtcheeew.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2013
slightlyMad: I always believe women cheat as much as men do but i dont want to imagine my woman doing this.
I really dont go through my woman's phone but she once made a comment that got me suspecting a particular guy on her BBM.
as nature would have it, she was dead asleep while i was awake around 2am coding away.

her phone beeped from a ping. i ignored it, 2 minutes, it beeped again so i looked through to see if it was an emergency cos it was just too late for anyone to be awake and making sure others dont sleep too.

Well, it turned out to be this dude she has always been talking about, she once said if she was broke, this dude will give him whatever he wants without even asking to touch her "big lie, i said to myself"

so i decided to follow up on what could be going on btw them.
she is smart to always clear her history but that did not stop me this very night.

i replied, "hello, you are still awake?"
so we kept talking and i kept him on for like 30 minutes on generic discussions.
at the point where i believe he would never doubt whom he is on to
i started the harmless intimate talks
"i miss you", he replied "really?"
i said "yes nau", my girl uses "nau" after "yes" every time we chat so i used that to make him feel more comfi.
so i asked "when are we seeing"

he replied "we will talk abt that tomorrow"

my conclusion from that sentence is that he wants them to talk about "when to see", when they meet tomorrow.
meaning he interpreted "when are we seeing" as "when are we having sex"

so i took the giant leap from there by saying
"how i wish you were beside me here"
he replied, "but you always act like you dont enjoy it every time we have it"
then i said, "thats because you dont try to turn me on very well",
i stopped chatting with the psycho when he started asking some irritatingly dumb questions like "do you think my thing is always to weak for you?"

bottom line my babe woke up, asked me what i was doing with her fone.
I asked her "what is btw you and this guy"
she said nothing, ok, have u at anytime in the past had sex with him? she said no

so i showed her that chat conversation, then she started begging
crying like a baby with tears everywhere claiming guy was her ex "another big lie".
3am till like 11am, she wont stop crying and pleading to give her another chance.
she deleted the guy's contact in a bid to convince me

Well i did forgive her but i got back the key to my house from her.
my intention is to give her another chance and test her a month later.
well, 2 weeks later, she goofed.

we were arguing over something else when i noticed she was reaching for her phone and subconsciously i was pulling away from her, suddenly i became curious and wanted to go through her phone, but this time with her consent.
she claimed she needed to make a very important call, so i let her have it, only for her to dial her mum and she really wasn't passing across any important info other that the usual expected greetings, so i waited for her to conclude the call, we started the war of "let me see, no you cant see"

i really dont know what she was hiding so i decided to play a smart one, i acted like "whatever" and walked away
i left her to navigate to where ever she intends to navigate to on her fone for like 10 second, only to run back at her and dragging her phone from her, though she clamped it in her hands very hard, i managed to retrieve it
and behold on the screen
i saw "are you sure you want to delete this contact"
i clicked cancel, and it was the same old guy she cheated on me with.

she pleaded she wanted to get something back from him, thats why she added him back
Inside me, i am through with her.
but here is the twist, there are some attributes she has that i must confess is priceless.
the connection we both have is so strong that we look forward to seeing each other even when we part for 1 day, she is my kind of girl and very intelligent.
i have this very strict list of personal requirements my woman must have, up to 7 in the list
she has all 7, come add cheating to am.
i am an ardent believer that 90% women cheat but that she got caught does not mean whoever am gonna end up with wont be worse or even lack some of these attributes i desire.

Do you think i should forget her and i will find someone who wont cheat?
my time is ticking very fast to start trying this and that girl.
we have talked about it and she say it wont happen again

seeing that post on the homepage about the married dude whose wife was cheating got me thinking again
PLEASE DONT MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THIS.
Thanks.

Dude, i strongly believe God has shown u what she has always been hiding, her "best kept secret" so to speak. If u feel u want to go on, be my guest but get ready for steady heartbreaks. Left for me, "KICK HER @SS TO THE KERB!" and move on.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by SUNNY45: 6:23pm On May 10, 2013
@Chlowi...Nice composition, but am sure u know guys have groomed so many girls and once they get a pinch of exposure, they bcome Boko Haram.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by WukedP(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2013
Ofcos she has some priceless attributes dat will send u too ur early grave, she will repackage herself in a way dat u wont code her cheating style anymore, Ex? She will never leave him,

an ex once told me dat even if shes married to her husband she wont stop giving me d tin so u see guy run for ur future life
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by butta(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2013
Dyt:

Wat if u find out its ur dad
all good that's y that ur dumb hubby should do a paternity test about that ur bas..tard child u had for him because it is not his...
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2013
berem: are you better than her Miss Innocentie? mtscheeew!
Can the op also prove to us that he has never cheated too? When a man cheats, it's a man's world. When a woman cheats she gets crucified. Abeg marry her sharp sharp and stop complaining joor!

How do you want him to prove to you that he hasnt cheated on her?

By showing you his diccckkk or what?

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by InvertedHammer: 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
There is something the other dude has that keeps her attached to him.

Likewise, there are some qualities that make her want to stay with you.

The choice is yours...Do you want to be sharing her with other person(s)?

If YES! Then stay with her.
If NO! Kick her to the curb.

So, now you have your choice: Y/N. Which is it going to be?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by vanstanzy(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
berem: are you better than her Miss Innocentie? mtscheeew!

@Berem, put this guy in ur dear brothers' shoes, lets see whether u'll advice him to marry such a lady. shocked shocked shocked"Do unto others as u would want them do unto u!" undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by BashMe1(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
head_to_to: Put pepper into her yummy area.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2013
I think you should let that lady be.
But it would also be a good idea to find out why she is cheating ? Probably it could be you lack something the other guy can give her?
Anyways staying with a cheat and eventually marrying one,can cause issues later on.
Prevention is better than cure!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 10, 2013
AmBeautiful: I think you should let that lady be.
But it would also be a good idea to find out why she is cheating ? Probably it could be you lack something the other guy can give her?
Anyways staying with a cheat and eventually marrying one,can cause issues later on.
Prevention is better than cure!
his pipi is small lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by caesaraba(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2013
I thought that after your experience you'd be coming to NL to price the kind of Pistol you want to use in settling the matter. Only for me to open and see nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by baby124: 6:30pm On May 10, 2013
Deady body get accident, yepa! But OP, he could have been an ex. What evidence do you have that he wasnt? You have no evidence that she was sleeping with him. If they were doing it, he will not say "let us talk about it tomorrow". He will say "come to my house at blah blah". So that alone makes me a bit suspicious. It can be an ex she is still in love with. Or obsessed with. The guy even said she behaves like she doesnt enjoy it, so maybe she really doesnt keep the guy as a friend for se*x. The guy may be an ATM. Anyway make sure you are right about your claims. If you are, then good luck. But know that Ex's sometimes like to relive past stories like they are present. Anyone reading such conversations might get heart attack. sad

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by NosaHenry(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman is. not acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE

Guy, I Couldn't have put it better. You better wise up @op.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by PrettySpicey(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2013
You believe that 90% of women cheat. Before I continue, thank u for that 'myopic' observation.
Now this is my contribution, since u believe dat 90% of women cheat, I say u stick with her. Cos how possible will it be for u to find a woman from the remaining 10% non-cheating women?
Its gonna be a tough call.
N since she possesses IN FULL your 7 must have ladies qualities, I do believe she's just ur perfect match.
I'd like to finish by saying ... U don't know 90% of women, so ur 'little belief' is actually blind n baseless.

4 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 6:34pm On May 10, 2013
slightlyMad: hmm. Thanks all for your contribution.
I have no problem letting go, i have dated up to 6 girls so far, her inclusive and i can tell you that i have solid evidence of cheating with each one of them.

Moreover the ease with which i am able to woo any girl i meet and have them come my place if i want, is the reason i believe you cant find a girl out there who wont cheat on you. cos am sure all these girls are in one relationship or the other

Right now, i am going through serious seductions with 2 of my very close friend's women. one married, one single
i have been able to overcome both so far by keeping my distance.

and someone pointed if i am lacking something. Sexually? No.
but am just not the calling type.

I refuse to concur to the fact that all women cheat naa! Also not all men cheat, if all the ladies u have dated av at one time or the other cheated u, then my bro, sit down and evaluate ursef, u are the problem here.
Regards this present one, u av ur decisions cos wen it comes to issues of love..ummmmm! However, if u marry her u might need DNA to ascertain the tru paternity of ur kids!
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by vanstanzy(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2013
Dyt: Yen yen yen yen
Leave her
She's dis
She's dat
Those ones tellin u dat, I cld bet there so called babes/wives/gfs are chronic cheats and till date, dey still lickin there feet

Do u intend to be a chronic cheater when u grow up? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 10, 2013
I would never even consider getting back with a chic who cheated...

I would not be able to kiss her knowing those lips had been sucking next mans tololo

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Opoki(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
I had a similar experience and a friend advice me as below:
1. Don't date a girl if all you wanted is s3x.
2. Be sufficient and financially OK. Don't be struggling financially in a relationship.
3. After you're convinced that you have #2 and you are of age, look for you dream girl and don'tty take too long to get settled with her while you raise your family.
@OP, i believe you're of age and feel your pain, it will be good if you let her be while you work on your finances. About the 7 qualities, with these girls of nowadays, hardly will you see those with all those 7 qualities without temptation here and their. Abi no be big bosom, big backside, fair in complexion, average height we're talking about?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by chlowi(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2013
SUNNY45: @Chlowi...Nice composition, but am sure u know guys have groomed so many girls and once they get a pinch of exposure, they bcome Boko Haram.
Thanks for the complement but that is wwhy I said wife her asap cos am duely aware of the point u just made
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2013
dayokanu:
How do you want him to prove to you that he hasnt cheated on her?

By showing you his diccckkk or what?
He should ask himself why the lady cheats on him. e fit be say the guy no sabi nawu sef.na guilty conscience dey worry am. who knows. mtscheeew!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On May 10, 2013
pavorikoko:

I refuse to concur to the fact that all women cheat naa!
Goodluck!

All women don't cheat...just that most women do!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2013
if ur girlfriend is on BBM, sorry .... u are single .... keep searching.
i love my life... I'm as single as the letter 'I' but i still get love from people's 'girlfriendz'
naija girls! which way?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2013
vanstanzy:

@Berem, put this guy in ur dear brothers' shoes, lets see whether u'll advice him to marry such a lady. shocked shocked shocked"Do unto others as u would want them do unto u!" undecided undecided
before you go start to preach to me, make you ask the guy wetin make im babe dey cheat on am. The guy no pure abeg. make im check im body.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by abifoluwa: 6:46pm On May 10, 2013
is she a pisces? born in febuary? those girls cheat a lot grin grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nuke: 6:47pm On May 10, 2013
@op, I'm sorry but I have to be blunt, that girl is a runz girl, she loves money and no matter how much of it you give her, she will still want the extra from outside (private practice). Not bragging, I've been through with many girls, fling, relationships and all and I can tell you based on experience that it is best you move on. She is not even ready to change yet and nothing can make her change till she really wants to. If you send her pic, i'm sure my network of pimps can deliver her to any hotel room of your choice. lol. Take heart. Move on. There are still some good women out there. No try to impress anybody or rush into marriage where you will be forming detective and be battling blood pressure. In the end, its your happiness that matters not that of those you are trying to impress now
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2013
Sanboy25:
@OP Do not dump her, pray that the Lord would open her eyes for her to see how great of a man you are.
Give her another chance, if she fails then leave her.
You will not find another good woman easily.
Seek help from your pastor, fast and pray.
Do not forget God is all-powerful.

^^°no°!!. d pastor will sleep with her.
u must be a learner sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / My Interesting Joystick Enlargement Experience / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.