Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (26295 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Datsme: 12:30pm On May 11, 2013
2sa2: How come no one is recommending abortion
sin upon sin
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by suffymum: 12:44pm On May 11, 2013
baby_123: Better to marry him sharp sharp if the option dey. because he might not want to marry you after all the pregnancy wahala you may put him through. And its better if the Child is born in wedlock. wink

d child is already out of wedlock bt it's imptnt to the nut now d sake of soda children come.gud luck
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by francdec4(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
hmm
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by WeddingFever: 3:12pm On May 11, 2013
If you dated a man for 7yrs and have never seen his boxers I say congrats to you.

If you and ur bf board a plane together abroad for masters from MMA to Heathrow one year ago and your family expect to you marry another person I say good luck to you.

If your bf said the baby came earlier than his plans to engage me and plan a wedding and u expect me to abort our baby God bless you.

If our families are excited and you expect me to be angry, God bless you.

My bf was hurt from reading most of the comments but I wont.
For all your contributions, God bless.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by flyforall: 3:25pm On May 11, 2013
pray to God
Tlk to your spouse
Go to court tie the knot
Continue life
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by obasijoy(f): 6:58pm On May 11, 2013
Someone opened this thread to seek for an advise that will enable her move to the next stage of life, instead of some people to give her good advise, they are here condemning/criticizing and judging her as the pregnancy can be reverse.

MATT. 7 vs 1-5 says judge not that you may not be judge. 2) For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you. 3) And why beholdest thou the dirt that is thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the dirt that is in thy own eye? 4) or how will thou say to thy brother, let me pull out the dirt out of your eye; and, behold, a dirt is in your own eye. 5) thou HYPOCRITE, first cast out the dirt in your own eye; and then thou shall see clearly to cast out the dirt in your brother’s eye.

1st JOHN 1 vs 8 says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

MATT. 9 vs 13 says but go ye and learn what that meanth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not COME to call the righteous but the SINNERS to REPENT.
I’m quoting this bible versions because I hate it when born again Christians criticizes sinners as if they were not once sinners.

If her boy friend pays her dowry, they will now become one i.e husband and wife and whatever sex they have will neither be fornication nor adultery and God is ever ready and willing to forgive them their trespasses.

A lot of couples are spending millions, crying looking for the fruit of the womb. I believe that most of them when they were courting, the wife might have had several abortions for him for them to put on white wedding gown and appear holy and righteous in God’s eye thinking that it’s easy to conceive.

The ways of God is not the ways of man and God searches the heart.
My beloved sister, the did has been done and it is the greatest joy and gift you can have in this world. Let your man pay your dowry so that you both will become one in the sight of God and man. No condition is permanent. A lot of people married rich and ended up being poor and some married poor and ended up being very rich.

I will advice you to minimize your expenses and make some little savings no matter how small, after giving birth, you look for something doing no matter how small the salary is.
One thing I know in this world is, its God that giveth children and whatever you guys will use to train that baby will never lack in your pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by firstolalekan(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2013
[size=58pt]must u ppl fvck?[/size]
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by mkoabiola: 10:08pm On May 11, 2013
Bt I wasn't dere wen d real tin happn.
Anyway,God's tim is d best.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by AdexOmoby(f): 11:25pm On May 11, 2013
jusRadical: SEX among humans is only for those who are legally married (one man, one wife and no divorce)? Anything outside this is either fornication or adultery.

@poster you should have thought of this before committing the fornication because he that wants to build a house must first of all count the cost before starting. How would you feel in the next 10 - 30 year when you remember the pre-marital sex you engaged in or that you were pregnant before marriage?

I am not condeming you but you need to hear some basic truth to be able to know better, think clearer and plan better .

You need salvation in CHRIST JESUS first before the marriage. The marriage is a secondary issue, while peace with GOD is the primary and also the most important thing now. JESUS still loves you
I am impressed, really! I really did not know there are still folks who hold God's word and do accordingly! God bless your heart! I saw a post saying the bible is written by a white man or something...Nawa ooo...Maybe it is a white man who dropped him on earth! The bible is true and nomatter what happens, the world is changing, the word of God remains foreva the same! God bless you again really! I am impressed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by AdexOmoby(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2013
jusRadical:

May the good LORD have mercy on you. Don't learn: continue to encourage sin because you commit same.

So because I am a 'sinner' as you wrote means that I should not say the truth. Why are you taking it personnal? Oh! I see, it is because you are wallowing in the same sin of fornication/adultery, and you are looking for justification?

Your ranting can never ever change the truth that she committed a sin of fornication against the MOST HIGH. Your opinion, if at all you have one, is irrelevant: let GOD be true abd all men liars.

I am really really impressed with your words...It makes me understand and believe there are still young folks who obey God's word! Sin, especially sin is always been justified this days...but the truth is that sexual sins had brought so much havoc on lives and yet the devil has blinded many eyes and keep blinding eyes...I have come to understand that when God gave us the rules in His word, He had our best interest at heart all the time, he knew the consequences.Unfortunately, many people have gone against the word of God and turn around to blame God for the ills that happen in the world today!
God bless you reall and may He keep you on this path still we meet Him finally, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by AdexOmoby(f): 11:33pm On May 11, 2013
Mfonbah: Thank God for those that still loves and obey His Word cos they can never be a victim of such. This should be a lesson to those that still indulging in the sin of fornication. REPENT and ask GOD for MERCY!
Sex before Marriage brings so much havoc than people could imagine...If only everyone would hold on to God's word, they would realise that God was actually loving them rather than hating them...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by zhaineey(f): 1:29am On May 12, 2013
sureteeboy: Marriage is honorable in all. And the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers, God will judge > hebrews 13:4.

According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already, (I mean the pregnancy).

Pray to God for forgiveness and get married ASAP
Mr pastor is all dis really needed u atlk asif u are not current wit the happenings of dis world, God is very understanding so ur contribution is not really needed because we all knw dat its not normal to av a child out of wedlock so its isn't really a big deal

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by shevon: 10:48am On May 12, 2013
My dear, I'm happy for you. Yes, some holier than thou will call you names for getting pregnant before marriage but, ask them if you are not better of having your child (despite all their name calling) than abandon it in a home for children without parents and have the same people curse you.
'He who is without sin should cast the first stone'
Back to d topic: It is not the wedding ceremony that matters, it is the life after. You don't have to throw an 'Imakwa ndi anyi bu' wedding to live in ur husband's house, neither do u need the whole world to come witness your wedding before it works. All you need is the consent of both families, live your life and get a church blessing after you have your child. You can always throw a bash, even 5 years after your union, to celebrate your anniversary if you want to and can afford it by then. Except one gets involved with a cosmetic partner, you don't need a 1m per month job to make your marriage work, what you need is patience and understanding. Besides, I know there is always a blessing attached to the union of a man and woman once you do the right thing (I'm a living witness and I've not regretted)
The worse thing that can happen is one giving others the opportunity to be the judge of how they live their lives or what actions they take. It's your life, make it work the way you feel you know how to, as long as you don't hurt or bear ill feelings for anybody.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 12, 2013
tpapi: Na wa o,so pple r still ssstraffin without protection n gamblin wit contraceptives,now pregnancy don show n d guy is stil leavin in his father's house
Only abstinence is 100% effective
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2013
jinsonkv: One of my neighbour married a pregnant women and he divorce her with in a month....
http://www.tricksage.comjavascript:void(0);
Is this a form of encouragement or what?
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by oludayomi(f): 9:20pm On May 12, 2013
BagLova:

can you just shut up and making yourself look stup!d? She has two options and you're here criticizing and judging. What makes you feel she has not asked God for forgiveness already? People like you have sent women to abortion clinics to cover your fake righteousness.
Those of you that are forming holy holy. If you have ever kissed, grabbed a woman's oranges or even licked your lips at a woman's arse, you have sinned too. You are so annoying.
thank you o. Some people wll end up doing d work of christ and d Holy spirit indirectly she is not asking if it good or bad ƨђe is asking fφr help here.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 11:34am On May 14, 2013
@weddingfever

i didnt bother to read most of the comments.
but this situation is a tough one.

A straight court registry is your least cost method - but bear in mind that it is unlikely that you will ever get to do any ceremony or even trad sef because baby expenses are costly and they dont reduce as time goes buy.

You will also need to focus on those costs as paramount above any others.

Lastly - if your parents do decide to help out financially in the ceremonial things then keep it simple and lowkey cos it aint your money, however if your bf is uncomfortable with that then leave it. But bear in mind that you may never get the wedding you want even years after no matter how much you try. I know 2 couples like that i say this so that u dont resent this in the future.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by oluwamayree(f): 7:21pm On May 17, 2013
i prefer pregnant b4 wedding cos i dnt wanna marriage a man wu cant impregnant me
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by calloptiongloba: 6:12pm On May 18, 2013
CALL OPTION GLOBAL CONCEPT IS ONE OF THE MOST RELIABLE COMPANY WHEN IT COME TO RECRUITING YOUR DOMESTIC STAFFS, WE HAVE A STRONG TRACK RECORD WITH OUR LIST OF CLIENTS BECAUSE WE PROVIDE THE BEST QUALITY OF HOUSE HELPS, NANNY, CLEANERS, COOKS, DRIVERS ETC. WE PUT A GOOD SMILE ON THE FACES OF NUMEROUS CLIENTS WHO HAVE HAD TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIORS OF OTHER DOMESTIC STAFFS. ONE OF THE REASONS OUR CLIENTS ARE NEVER DISAPPOINTED IS BECAUSE WE DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OUR APPLICANTS PROPERLY AND WE KEEP A WONDERFUL CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP BEFORE RECOMMENDING THEM TO ANY OF OUR CLIENTS, WE ALSO DO MEDICAL CHECKS ON THEM, I BET YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN OFFERED A GOOD SERVICE LIKE OURS BEFORE, CALL US TODAY AND BE CONVINCED THAT IT CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN OURS. CALL:- 07040220546, E-MAIL:- calloptionglobal@yahoo.com
ADDRESS: NO.7/9 THOMAS STREET, THOMAS ESTATE, ALONG ADO ROAD, AJAH, LAGOS.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by mafolayomi(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2013
greatgod2012:

thank you, @op, with this, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain, if not anything, your rest of mind.

However, when levels don change, may be after 5 or 10 years, you can now come and do "tunmigbe" with your hubby and your kids will be among your trains.
May God help youand all of us........ Amen
what if d husby to be is not a big fan of court marriage? Many nigeria men are not yoU know
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by faith2200: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Am in a relationship of eight year nw.I and my boyfriend decided dat we get marry but d issue is dat my mother wants mi 2 get pregnant b4 we can thing doin anything and my sibling wil be angry wit mi(my parent are late).I don't knw wat 2 do
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
^^@faith2200,
Can you be more explicit. You said your parents are late yet you mentioned 'your mother' again.

Who is 'your mother'? Perhaps, she is a relative you live with.
Why does she want you to get preggy before marriage?
Why does she have a such a strong say in your affairs?
Are your siblings younger or older than you?
Do your siblings also live with 'your mother'?
Are any of your siblings married?
Did any of your siblings have this same experience with 'your mother'?
Aren't there any other family members that you can report this matter too?

Try to be more explicit.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by faith2200: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sorry I mean my mother in law to be.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wow! shocked

I wouldn't do it if I were you.
But then, I have never been in such a situation.
I was of the opinion that most people get preggers accidentally, but this scenario is new to me.

Now, I think your final decision should be based on the following factors.

Has this happened to anyone else in your boyfriend's family? I mean his sisters or his brothers girlfriends.

How did they handle it? Did they oblige?

What is your boyfriend saying about it? Is he in support or against the idea?
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2014
WeddingFever:
I would like to know what most women would do if they find out their pregnant. We don't have money to wed as we just graduated from uni and my boyfriend is not settled. His working but i don't have a job for now. Should our parents help us to get married or do you advice us to have our baby and get married later. Thanks a lot.

You don't have money for a common wedding ceremony but in your mind money is not required to raise a baby?
What a warped way of thinking
The pikin don dey waka now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.