Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,482 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71938 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by denniman: 11:10pm On May 12, 2013
I think I've someone †̥☺ connect you †̥☺, hopefully you guys will find each other interesting. But remember age is not a barrier neither is the distance, what matters is the luv. Email me if you're interested & you'll thank me later.dennimanadams@gmail.com
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:13pm On May 12, 2013
Pop this could also be a spiritual issue.

Has it ever occurd to u dat, u might ve a spirit hubby or u might b dealing with a spirit husband?

Yea, they exist....Äπϑ there are symptoms that prvs their existence! If u really wana find out more abt dz, to determine if u are a victim of one or not, u shud search google to learn more.

I know u might not take this serious, bt d truth is...if u got one, then u r just wasting U̶̲̥̅̊я time here.

They detest rivals!!!
No matter how hard you try....unless you go fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Deliverance. #JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by VirginFinder: 11:13pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings

Maybe your state of origin,Imo, is scaring potential Igbo suitors away.

Learnt the bride price and dowry in that state runs into millions.

It's ok to be desperate cos your biological clock is ticking fast and having children at old age is not good for women.

This has been proven medically.

Don't mind people saying you are just 31. Before you know it, you'll be 41 and still...God forbid.

Give it all it takes prayerfully and you'll surely find that man who has also been desperate to find you.

Body no be firewood na.
And you can't continue in sin.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by cmc1: 11:17pm On May 12, 2013
My dear, As for me, age is not a criteria for marriage, maybe its not just the right time for you because your mr.right will surely come @ the right time, ok, please stop comparing yourself with those who are married, they will not tell you how terrible and difficult it has been for some of them, i believe you are better-off than many and the best is yet to come for you, i like your faith, just pronounce your wedding date and believe with faith and trust in the most high God, it is well my dear.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by gramci: 11:18pm On May 12, 2013
ROSYL: Who's the owner of this site? Segun or Seun? OP has received enough contacts, and advice as well.Can we pls have this thread closed, before it turns to something bloody.
It's not good when pple e-fight themselves, instead of making constructive criticism.

Goodnight internet bunnies.. shocked

moderators can easily isolate e-warriors from the thread, there are adequate tools to take care of that
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by penfold(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2013
@ poster...
Better start praying for d spirit of discernment to be able to distinguish d predators from the shepherds!!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by r231(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 11:31pm On May 12, 2013
ROSYL:
NEVER!!!hehehehehee

i wont give you my number, pls let me be. lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by babadem2much(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2013
op dont give urself high BP, relax God is in control cuz, ur husband is not 2 far from u if u blv God. i met my wife in a public transport bus while travelling from Enugu to Calabar, so nufin de dia if u relax n pray dazz all.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 12, 2013
Op I can actually hook you up with my uncle.. Good guy, got all the goodies that make life awesome... + he's American... Expect my pm soon.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by free2ryhme: 11:37pm On May 12, 2013
true talk ... Na children full NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.