Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

"7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" (26884 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by IZUKWU(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz: For the first time, not the regular copy and paste lists known to Romance section.

New, refreshing, sensible and in fact the op's creation.........Good job!
and how did you know this?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Ashmark(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2013
Wic kain post b ds..Am off to my blog www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by kenex4ever(m): 5:56am On May 12, 2013
[quote author=Toks2008]

I am totally confused. This should be the opposite because all the signs highlighted here goes to show that he is not single but passing time with you. Abi na only me dey observe this?

D op is right! He is saying d girl should know dat d guy Is not hooked up with her but still searching 4 a beta partner.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Petraman(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2013
dis is 4 single guys. We need dat of girls too
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 7:37am On May 12, 2013
I learned this lesson the hard way cry
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Angel778(f): 7:48am On May 12, 2013
vizboy: [size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]
Fall out of love back lol, if she dsnt want to get dump!
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Angel778(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2013
Toks2008:

I am totally confused. This should be the opposite because all the signs highlighted here goes to show that he is not single but passing time with you. Abi na only me dey observe this?
Yeah! u'r correct* sure he has someone already in his life that he adore and dat is why he exhibits all d traits listed, nt dat he is single
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by leonshom(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2013
The opposite i guess
Afam4eva: Are those signs that he's into you or the opposite.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Elobest(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2013
thats good one
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by EmmyDe25(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2013
igbo_barbie: As long as you dnt complain when she picks her ex bf's call
I rily dont care.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by vizboy(m): 5:13am On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

so many Engrish teachers and when we be dey look for teacher back then we no see oh.

Please Mr seun when will rule 21 be scram off

iamswizz: see English sha... seun go ban u ooo
Gombs:

It's '..since she has fallen in love' sir, not '...since she has fall into love'

#ThankMeLater

Mod shey you no see say him break rule 11 and 21?....*In Seun's voice
Chitexs250:

She should continue with it who knows love is unpredictable

Dazz all
Dreal1247: .
Please try 2 proofread ur writeups b4 posting.
omoodeogere: OSUWA O
johnwell:

LOL... make she swim commot nawn!
Good job OP, you are right.
touchmeder:

Are you for real? What sort of grammar is this.
This topic is confusing sha. Should this not be the other way round?
Angel_777: Fall out of love back lol, if she dsnt want to get dump!
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by olukoya(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
I tink dis post is d opposite (mayb d guy is kipin an affair) WHO POSTED DIS
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by doctimothy: 1:03pm On May 13, 2013
Very funny... If he says 'maybe' nko? Is that not the same things ladies themselves say? Ladies do all these things you just enumerated too... So does that mean they're 'single' too? Women always have a way of reading a negative meaning to everything a guy does but when they do the same thing they claim 'Oh she's just trying to protect herself'... That's plain hypocrisy.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Tatian(f): 1:17pm On May 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Are those signs that he's into you or the opposite.

I wonder ooo. Was thinking so myself. He must be mistaken on the topic.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by AtheistD(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Many women are in relationships with guys I refer to as "still single" and "seriously searching" it's a very challenging situation to be in as a woman. From a man's perspective here are the 7 ways to dictate it.

3: He's Not Interested In Meeting Your Friends: If your guy has no desire to meet your friends or vice-versa,you’re probably just a temp girlfriend.It's a matter of time before you realize,there isn't any relationship.

5: He Doesn't Answer The Phone In Front Of You: We're meant to be open and honest with each other, right? So why is he off you to take a call if he's not hiding something.

I am like the above with my wife and we have been together 11 years now.grin
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by rully2: 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
Not all entirely true! situations are different..I have seen several couples that hoards and protects their relationship so reservedly that you wont even see it coming when you begin to hear marriage rumors or even see a wedding IV..then you'll be like "i never saw him with her" duh! while he is parading a chic everywhere from watching Chelsea versus Arsenal to going to that Isiewu spot DOES NOT make her the one o!

Some people do not welcome so much show off, except with really close pals...all this relationship tips sef, "how to know if He is the one"..How to tell if He/She is into you".. "How to make him commit"...abegi..what will be will be!
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by mygirrl: 4:28pm On May 13, 2013
rully2: Not all entirely true! situations are different..I have seen several couples that hoards and protects their relationship so reservedly that you wont even see it coming when you begin to hear marriage rumors or even see a wedding IV..then you'll be like "i never saw him with her" duh! while he is parading a chic everywhere from watching Chelsea versus Arsenal to going to that Isiewu spot DOES NOT make her the one o!

Some people do not welcome so much show off, except with really close pals...all this relationship tips sef, "how to know if He is the one"..How to tell if He/She is into you".. "How to make him commit"...abegi..what will be will be!

Seriously, you begin to wonder if you will ever find love
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Case33(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2013
The following signs shows that d guy is so not available that he's married or in a very serious relationship n he's just having"fun" with u!

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by fallingsky(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2013
Artistree: Op, I couldn't agree less with you. Right now,there's dis guy forming love for me but displays ALL these signs & trust me, I've long outsmarted him by being "uninvolved" in ANY way.

Girls like you are the ones giving Men of God sleepless night, from the look of things, you are over 34yr, no husband and you're busy going in and out of relationships.

The worst part of it is that you are even happy about it. When you are 39, no husband, then you start saying my neighbour's nor good or family dey disturbed me whereas you have turned your GOD given husband into boyfriend and dump him.

You ought to be flog!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Woo A Man? / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.