Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's (3182 Views)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by habumaks(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2013
Does this not show that the 'illiterate' mallams are smarter that you folks from the south? If I may ask: Where were you all educated and smart ones when the abokis are busy 'stealing' from you?

Are you guys just waking up?
Good Morning cheesy
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by IleIfe2(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
habumaks: Does this not show that the 'illiterate' mallams are smarter that you folks from the south? If I may ask: Where were you all educated and smart ones when the abokis are busy 'stealing' from you?

Good Morning cheesy

grin grin grin Bush meat go soon catch the Hunter.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by qualified(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2013
habumaks: Does this not show that the 'illiterate' mallams are smarter that you folks from the south? If I may ask: Where were you all educated and smart ones when the abokis are busy 'stealing' from you?

Good Morning cheesy
no, it shows nothing like that cos our cities are still more developed and we dont have baby-adults like El-Rufai and co spreading lies and unfounded claims.
We keep making progress and our youths are not roaming d streets begging wit all kinds of cursed diseases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Speaker Has Been Impeached / Scaling Of National Assembly Gate Our Lawmakers’ ‘finest Hour’ – Soyinka / Photos:President Jonathan Reacts To The Burning Of His Campaign Buses In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.