Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Need Help On Killing This Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help On Killing This Feelings (2409 Views)

How Do I Handle This Feelings / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / What Does This Feelings Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2013
Hello nairalanders,av been in this relationship for a year now and all of a sudden problems started creeping in just for no reason.we love eachoda very much but just noticed that love alone isnt enuf to keep pple together.we breakup and makeup just for silly reasons.currently we decided to give ourselves a break but cant get him off ma mind and him also becus he sneaks to call me once in a while.ITS A SITUATION OF PPLE BEING IN LUV BUT DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES CANT BE TOGETHER.WHAT DO I DO??MOD WUD APPRECIATE THIS ON FP
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by 190: 10:14pm On May 12, 2013
im sure lack of s-e-x is the main cause of your problems today

my advice

go s-e-x that man of yours asap and end the problems in your relationship

if it doesnt work, s-e-x 190 for more advice

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
MOD CAN U PLS GET THIS ON FRONTPAGE,I NEED REPLIES
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by 25omega(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
if you guys have been fighting and breaking up then it obvious that there is no communication. when i say communication i dont mean talking but i mean actually talking about the issues you both fight over while figuring out how to avoid those pit falls. if you want it to work you both will have to create a comfortable situation where you both can say whats on your mind without blowing up while finding solutions to the trivial issues you fight over

is this just a ploy to get on FP?

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
190: im sure lack of s-e-x is the main cause of your problems today

my advice

go s-e-x that man of yours asap and end the problems in your relationship

if it doesnt work, s-e-x 190 for more advice
HW DO U KNW WE AINT HAVING SEX?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by 190: 10:20pm On May 12, 2013
Jhulyan: HW DO U KNW WE AINT HAVING SEX?

cos as a sharp guy and a bad guy at that
i would keep vexing with a girl that hasnt s-e-x-ed me,
truss me, s-e-x ur man and save ur relationship angry angry angry
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Afam4eva(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2013
@OP
Can yhou intimae us with some of the things that has been making you guys breakup and makeup.
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
@OP
people change in r/ship and, as time goes by, they may become more demanding, or not as open minded as they once were.
also, problems dont start creeping for no damn reason, so pls tell us the last three issues you guys had, in order for us to understand what are these issues creeping in your r/ship.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by iebanehita(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2013
@OP...

Your post is not detailed enough. What are the reasons for your break-ups n make-ups?...
What is actually preventin both of u frm being together?
Throw more light on ds.

It would do you MORE harm and NO good to listen to 190,,let alone replying him.
#jt a word of caution....@OP

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by 190: 10:52pm On May 12, 2013
It would do you MORE harm and NO good to listen to 190,,let alone replying him.
#jt a word of caution....@OP

why - cant i voice my own opinions too embarassed embarassed
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2013
Some people are just funny ohh!!You didn't categorically state the "so called un-forseen circumstances/problems" and yet you want an advice that will tackle the problem.. If you dey look for magic,you better go find merlin or zeddicus...
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2013
25omega: if you guys have been fighting and breaking up then it obvious that there is no communication. when i say communication i dont mean talking but i mean actually talking about the issues you both fight over while figuring out how to avoid those pit falls. if you want it to work you both will have to create a comfortable situation where you both can say whats on your mind without blowing up while finding solutions to the trivial issues you fight over

is this just a ploy to get on FP?
like I'll be paid millions for being on fp.mtcheeeew.thanks for your comment tho.appreciated
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: @OP
Can yhou intimae us with some of the things that has been making you guys breakup and makeup.
actually he wants intimacy but am not ready, so cus of that other small meaningless things cause problems
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2013
190:

cos as a sharp guy and a bad guy at that
i would keep vexing with a girl that hasnt s-e-x-ed me,
truss me, s-e-x ur man and save ur relationship angry angry angry
are you sure you ain't who am talking about?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Dygeasy(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2013
Jhulyan: like I'll be paid millions for being on fp.mtcheeeew.thanks for your comment tho.appreciated
don't take it personal babe. He's only tryna be humourous.

@topic, we don't know the unforseen issues between you both. Talk about them.
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Dygeasy(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2013
Jhulyan: actually he wants intimacy but am not ready, so cus of that other small meaningless things cause problems
190 is right afterall cheesy
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2013
Dygeasy: 190 is right afterall cheesy
beats me
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2013
Jhulyan: actually he wants intimacy but am not ready, so cus of that other small meaningless things cause problems

190 was right on the money!
so your guys wants something that you cannot give him, and you are wondering why there are issues in your r/ship? lol! isnt it obvious?! you guys tried to be together while you are different and want different things from that r/ship, simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Dygeasy(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2013
And you want to kill your feelings for him?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

190 was right on the money!
so your guys wants something that you cannot give him, and you are wondering why there are issues in your r/ship? lol! isnt it obvious?! you guys tried to be together while you are different and want different things from that r/ship, simple as that!
can't someone have a perfect and problem free relationship without s e x?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 12, 2013
Jhulyan: can't someone have a perfect and problem free relationship without s e x?

YES THEY CAN, if thats what they are "both" seeking......but we can safely say that this is NOT what you guys are about. this guys has an untamed tiger in his groin, and although you are not having sex with him, you should find ways to tame that tiger, in some ways or another. failure to do so will result in problems such as the ones you are having (or worse).

there are many ways to give this guy "happy endings" without having sex, the catch is:"how far are you willing to go to keep this r/ship on track?".
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by iebanehita(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2013
Hmmm!!.. 190, so i misjudged you.
You have bn really consistent in ds sectn.

Al ds 'No Pre-Marital sex ish' is gettng weird n tough by d day.
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 12:20am On May 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

YES THEY CAN, if thats what they are "both" seeking......but we can safely say that this is NOT what you guys are about. this guys has an untamed tiger in his groin, and although you are not having sex with him, you should find ways to tame that tiger, in some ways or another. failure to do so will result in problems such as the ones you are having (or worse).

there are many ways to give this guy "happy endings" without having sex, the catch is:"how far are you willing to go to keep this r/ship on track?".
what are those ways pls?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by DigitalSignal(m): 1:55am On May 13, 2013

Any reason why you are not ready but want to keep him around?
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 2:01am On May 13, 2013

Don't tell me that 190 guy is actually correct!
The boy dey make sense sometimes sha oo undecided tongue
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 3:05am On May 13, 2013
from your writing you sound like a kid that shouldn't even be in a relationship to begin with....because i just dont see anyone 20 and up asking this kinda question on nairaland.....my advice to you is to face our education for now...when you are a bit more mature while not give it another try.....

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Coldfaya(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2013
190:

why - cant i voice my own opinions too embarassed embarassed

Pls do. U were right all d way.seems 190 is an Alfa grin grin

alutacontinua:

Don't tell me that 190 guy is actually correct!
The boy dey make sense sometimes sha oo undecided tongue

Heheheh I dey tell u. In every sencelesness there is a sence.
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Any reason why you are not ready but want to keep him around?
nothing really, am just scared things might change after it.i just need some time
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
from your writing you sound like a kid that shouldn't even be in a relationship to begin with....because i just dont see anyone 20 and up asking this kinda question on nairaland.....my advice to you is to face our education for now...when you are a bit more mature while not give it another try.....
thank you
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Nobody: 7:34am On May 13, 2013
Jhulyan: nothing really, am just scared things might change after it.i just need some time
No one should force you to do what you do not want. That boy doesn't love you. A loved one never forces you against your wishes. It's your body and you decide what to do with it, and not some stup!d boy who is only after the sex. He can as well go to hell. You don't need such persons.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Jhulyan(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2013
sexkillz: No one should force you to do what you do not want. That boy doesn't love you. A loved one never forces you against your wishes. It's your body and you decide what to do with it, and not some stup!d boy who is only after the sex. He can as well go to hell. You don't need such persons.
thank you
Re: Need Help On Killing This Feelings by Sapphire86(f): 7:45am On May 13, 2013
My dear sexkillz don talk am o!!!

If u r nt ready 2 give up d cookie, don't!!
I can't tell u d number of guys I ve lost bcuz I REFUSED 2 give up d cookie.
Yea its going 2 suck, but until u get 2 a point when u can confidently answer this Q 'me or him?' U r going 2 keep posting threads lyk dis or maybe even take a wrong decision.

And b4 u ask, I'm NOT Team Onila so let no man trouble me!!! I just believe sex is nt a forceful thing

190: hmmmm, I tire 4 u!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Ex In My Friend's Bed / God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad / E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.