Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (1285 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Goskian(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2013
boom
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by greedie1(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2013
You are perfectly ok. They don't care about your looks or wealth, they just love u so much that they want u for keeps and the only way to ensure dat is to be jst friends coz they cant bear the tot of losing u if a relationship wit u doesn't work out.

you gf is bold enuf to risk it, be content and let those other girls be wat dey want to be- just friends. grin
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Mynd44: 8:52am On May 13, 2013
Nice guy. Well if there is one thing I know, it is that you should hold yourself in cos once most of these friends find out that you are dating and you start showing attention to your GF, they get silly and realise what they turned down.

That's when the trouble starts
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Goskian(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2013
@gree-die and Mynd_44: much thanks.
Please, more advice 'll be appreciated.
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by AtheistD(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2013
Dont worry. You will one day become a boyfriend. When they have no better alternative or their current love interest collapses you will be their goto guy and their will be lots of freaky se.... Well you get the picture tongue
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by slimming: 12:13pm On May 13, 2013
probably you are good at maths
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Goskian(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2013
slimming: probably you are good at maths
Your guess's quite right.
@Atheist: you mean like a reserve/ plan B?
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by AtheistD(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2013
Goskian:
Your guess's quite right.
@Atheist: you mean like a reserve/ plan B?

Maybe a plan D. You will be her plan D. Slowly working your way up to A unless she gets married of course grin
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Goskian(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Maybe a plan D. You will be her plan D. Slowly working your way up to A unless she gets married of course grin
You're craz.y grin; me plan D for any lady? He no go happen... *smiling*
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by AtheistD(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
Goskian:
You're craz.y grin; me plan D for any lady? He no go happen... *smiling*

You might even be plan Q tongue
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Goskian(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2013

Sorry, I can feel your situation, as it seems to me that you're a plan ZZ... To some lady; I mean they resort to you only when they lost all hope grin

Sorry, I can feel your situation, as it seems to me that you're a plan ZZ... To some lady; I mean they resort to you only when they lost all hope. Buhahahaha!
Re: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 14, 2013
Guess one of the main reasons is because ure still a job seeker... To be honest,it happened to me a lot;some may even allow u sleep wt them but won't want to be with u 'officially' cos of ur status... When u get a job and shower ur GF with lots of love,u go see jealousy.. I am speaking frm experience....*winks*
Face ur career and reduce d attentn u give them man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Seriously Depressed... / I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola / The Truth About Women They Cannot Deny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.