Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. (1018 Views)

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? / Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by shantel969(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
hello nairaland just want u to help me out 'what do you think are the kind of gift men/guy appreciate
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by welli(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2008
diff stroke for diff folks.wat mine likes might nt be wat urs like.so jst tk ur time to find out wat ur man likes
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by StephenP(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2008
welli:

diff stroke for diff folks.what mine likes might nt be what urs like.so jst tk your time to find out what your man likes
Yeah. It totally depends on him. Find out from the person you want to buy the gift for.
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by frank316(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
the best gift i'd like from my girl is a special all night hot rounds of sex.

special in the sense that she comes up with new tricks.
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2008
watch
perfume
a kiss - can be on the check
write down a list of 100 reasons why you love him
love card
love notes
a white tshirt with kissies from you on it

sex should be the last gift on your mind expect he's your husband
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by deola1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2008
@topic
sex

@rokiatu
hi
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by welli(f): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
deola u nd women.u don dey hi again.u like sex too much.its bad 4 ur health
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by tboy1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2008
since you're dating him-you should how things he likes or wants
Re: What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate. by Scopium: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2008
[size=13pt]If he's a stupid football loony, get him a jersy with the name of his favourite player and club on it[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Should I Risk It? / Help / If You Were In My Shoes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.