Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? (10774 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2012
l

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2012
lol
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
N.B: He's not impotent at all. I know cos his ...... Stands up a lot
His what? tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by xynerise: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: His what? tongue
his finger grin

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: His what? tongue
Mind ya business

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by k2039: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
See me see trouble,if the guy asks for sex to early wahala,if he doesnt ask for sex another wahala.

I think the bed he wants to buy is your marital bed,so probably he is keeping you for marriage

18 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by vivianc(f): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2012
xynerise:
his finger grin
Must be his 11th finger. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: Must be his 11th finger. . . grin
grin
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kokosheen(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
The guy probably wants to make money first. Then he can afford to bed you at will.

You've got a keeper, don't mess up wink

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm used to guys being in a hurry to bed me.

Are you proud of this
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
It's called Modesty - The gentle art of wanting something or enhancing your charm by pretending not to want it or be aware of it, with the sole aim of getting the other other party to want to give it eagerly. If he had said for religious reasons, I for hear.

6 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by NnamdiN: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Two things. Either he wants you for keeps (marriage) or he's pretending to be a gentleman.

5 Likes

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Is it too difficult? How can we know what he meant when even you his girl gon't?
Ask him its better than this
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
kokosheen: The guy probably wants to make money first. Then he can afford to bed you at will.

You've got a keeper, don't mess up wink
Lol! Money is'nt one of his problems at all. Except if you mean making MORE money.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Is it too difficult? How can we know what he meant when even you his girl gon't?
Ask him its better than this
And is it too difficult for you to see that I wrote that iv asked him severally?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And is it too difficult for you to see that I wrote that iv asked him severally?
Well ask him again. We can't know for sure cos we are not in his head

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by dammytex: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Reason number 1
He could be pretending for now to earn your total respect and trust completely so that when he starts, its just going to be all the way at anytime, anywhere and anyplace. Maybe he wants you to know he's different thereby requesting for a different service afterwards.

Reason number 2
Maybe he's just a gentleman. He doesn't want to take you unjustifiably so that heartbreaks won't be involved later. Or better still, he wants to achieve "sex after wedding" with you.

Reason number 3
Maybe he's just one of the rare good guys. He has another girlfriend and he does not want to just use you or he doesn't want to cheat on his girl friend.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: I think the bed he wants to buy is your marital bed,so probably he is keeping you for marriage
Giving her hopes eh?

Me just think he has a good sense of humour. I wouldn't read any meaning to that. I wouldn't even ask that question in the first place undecided
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
Take him for his words. He doesn't want to have sex with you period! Are you now forcing him to?

If he wants a relationship with you then it means he wants to wait till marriage.

If he doesn't want a relationship then he is a morally upright man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by vivianc(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Giving her hopes eh?

Me just think he has a good sense of humour. I wouldn't read any meaning to that. I wouldn't even ask that question in the first place undecided

I just love you for this! There are questions you don't ask guys......

Imo, this means nothing and it shouldn't trip you.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I just love you for this!
You mean you don't love me before? cry
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by dmcdad: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: I have been in a very sweet friendship with a guy for about two months now. We chat about everything under the sun, We are both attracted to each other and we flirt a lot but we have not had sex yet and it surprises and trips me so much because I'm used to guys being in a hurry to bed me.
When I ask him why he isn't in a hurry to take me to bed, he says cos he "wants to buy a bed first"
I have asked him to explain but he refused. Now I'm in suspense. So men, please what do you think. Ladies can contribute if they ve been in similar situations. Thanks all!
N.B: He's not impotent at all. I know cos I have felt his ......

Taking things slow is very cool.. I think he doesn't just want you for fun-sake. The way I see it, he wants something real. He might be halted by his belief or faith as the case may be, or he might just be the kinda guy that is weary of the aftermath of sex and all that who knows.. He might just not be ready psychologically, spiritually, morally or otherwise buh one thing is certain, its for a good and lasting purpose. So just keep ur fingerz crossed and be happy that he's not a sex freak...
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by vivianc(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
You mean you don't love me before? cry

Oh sweetie, I have always loved you, you know that right?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Oh sweetie, I have always loved you, you know that right?
smiley kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by vivianc(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: smiley kiss kiss kiss smiley

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
dammytex: Reason number 1
He could be pretending for now to earn your total respect and trust completely so that when he starts, its just going to be all the way at anytime, anywhere and anyplace. Maybe he wants you to know he's different thereby requesting for a different service afterwards.

Reason number 2
Maybe he's just a gentleman. He doesn't want to take you unjustifiably so that heartbreaks won't be involved later. Or better still, he wants to achieve "sex after wedding" with you.

Reason number 3
Maybe he's just one of the rare good guys. He has another girlfriend and he does not want to just use you or he doesn't want to cheat on his girl friend.
Thanks. I would have thought he has a girlfriend already but the 2 mutual friends of ours have confirmed that he's as single as they come.
He also said at this stage of his life, he didn't need a girlfriend anymore cos he could have intimacy anytime he wishes and the fact that he can get intimacy so easily makes it not to be a big deal to him anymore. He just said that I should wait till he "buys a bed"

1 Like

Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by dammytex: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks. I would have thought he has a girlfriend already but 2 mutual friends of ours have confirmed that he's as single as they come.
He also said at this stage of his life, he didn't need a girlfriend cos he can have sex anytime anywhere. He just said that I should wait till he "buys a bed"

then I think its just a humourous response while trying to take his time.

My question is; are you desperate to bed him?
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: smiley kiss kiss kiss smiley
lesbian shows!
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by kittykat1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
When a guy says he doesn't need a ggf at a particular time in his life. He means it. Pls don't hurt urself aitin for him or tryin to convince him. The man means what he said.

If I were you, I wld start looking for someone else to spend my emotion on.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
dammytex:

then I think its just a humourous response while trying to take his time.

My question is; are you desperate to bed him?
Can you tell me where I ever said anything to tell that I'm desperate to bed him If I remember, I actually said that I was tripped. Meaning that I'm impressed with his self control and the fact that he's not in a hurry to bed me. I feel very lucky indeed.
Re: Guys (men) Please Can You Translate This? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
kitty kat: When a guy says he doesn't need a ggf at a particular time in his life. He means it. Pls don't hurt urself aitin for him or tryin to convince him. The man means what he said.

If I were you, I wld start looking for someone else to spend my emotion on.
He said at this "stage" of life. He's done with the dating thingy. Besides, Did I say I asked him to be my boyfriend?
Please o! Read my post well
And as for looking for another guy to "spend my emotions on" well, thanks but I think I already have one in him. We do everthing bfs and gfs do except sex. PLUS, he's a terrific friend. I have no problem with him. I'm only in suspence as per what he means by buying a bed and me waiting till he buys a bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Without Beard Is Still A Woman (pics) / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.