Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? (1092 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Be Careful Bout The Girl U Toast...see What A Guy Did ( Shocking Photos) / Would U 'toast' A Guy Or Girl In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2013
I know we get to meet girls on social networks, churches, offices etc. I remember the days I was to chase girls on the street. As in see a fine girl and start to follow her saying " excuse me, can I have a minute".

For me its been long I did that. I am sure some people still prefer this old approach to th e social networking.
What r ur views.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by bigt2(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2013
Looooooong
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by greatgod2012(f): 3:57am On May 14, 2013
mekaboy: I know we get to meet girls on social networks, churches, offices etc. I remember the days I was to chase girls on the street. As in see a fine girl and start to follow her saying " excuse me, can I have a minute".

For me its been long I did that. I am sure some people still prefer this old approach to th e social networking.
What r ur views.

na boys still dey do that kain thing, men no dey do am again.

On a serious note, a well matured guy wont do such a thing, it speaks volumes of guys who do such, "aye ti laju ju gbogbo iyen lo"

May God help you guys.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Mynd44: 7:11am On May 14, 2013
Never have, never will
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2013
Are u guys saying there is a special place to meet a lady. So assuming u saw a girl u really like to know walking the street. You will let her go because you feel it makes u look immature?

What is she is ur missing rib?
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Mynd44: 8:05am On May 14, 2013
mekaboy: Are u guys saying there is a special place to meet a lady. So assuming u saw a girl u really like to know walking the street. You will let her go because you feel it makes u look immature?

What is she is ur missing rib?
Adam had his rib removed. Not me.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by dmcdad: 8:12am On May 14, 2013
Fortunately for me I have never tried wooing a girl on the streets before. Nah....
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2013
Before I met my current girl, I would track girls on the streets, at the parks, at the bus stop, at the libraries, clubs, hotels, anywhere

If you're slacking waiting for the right time to talk to that girl, someone like me will sneak in very fast...
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2013
dmcdad: Fortunately for me I have never tried wooing a girl on the streets before. Nah....

Because ur afraid of being embarrassed in public.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Before I met my current girl, I would track girls on the streets, at the parks, at the bus stop, at the libraries, clubs, hotels, anywhere

If you're slacking waiting for the right time to talk to that girl, someone like me will sneak in very fast...

Lol, I remember a time I stood in line to toast a girl. Sitting at a joint having a drink with guys, and she passed. I excuse myself and followed her, on the way another guy block the girl, I had to pass go forward and wait.

When the guy toast finish she come meet me. But it paid off in the end sha.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by dmcdad: 9:01am On May 14, 2013
mekaboy:

Because ur afraid of being embarrassed in public.
Ummm.... More like it. I'd choose staying out of a relationship for 4 years over getting embarrassed. My personality doesn't permit embarrassment, worst of all in public. Nah!
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Indifferent(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2013
Even with all the social network i stil prefer approaching face2face, so i can get to see everythn. But preferably not on a busy street, incase the girl wan fall my hand.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2013
Indifferent: Even with all the social network i stil prefer approaching face2face, so i can get to see everythn. But preferably not on a busy street, incase the girl wan fall my hand.

Lol, so u dey check the type of street before u approach. I use to do that before, I saw a girl in a busy street, was following her to a less busy street, only for her to get to the less busy street a woman pulled over and picked her up.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Biim: 9:14am On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Adam had his rib removed. Not me.
I like the way you reason cheesy grin
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 14, 2013
Never done that before.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2013
I did dat alot during my University days,Though i still give ladies a lift on busy streets n start toasting from there....
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2013
Rolly83: I did dat alot during my University days,Though i still give ladies a lift on busy streets n start toasting from there....

Lol na the same thing now, the only thing is that u drive. U still told a girl on a busy street excuse me, she cld choose to ignore u. Sometimes u stop and tell the girl excuse me, and she will shift, when u continue, she will say if u want to talk to me come down and talk to me.

U still have to come down if ur interested in the busy street or u drive off.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 14, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol na the same thing now, the only thing is that u drive. U still told a girl on a busy street excuse me, she cld choose to ignore u. Sometimes u stop and tell the girl excuse me, and she will shift, when u continue, she will say if u want to talk to me come down and talk to me.

U still have to come down if ur interested in the busy street or u drive off.

@mekaboy,u're very correct i've met such girls before n i tell u its not funny atall when a girl does dis.Oboy d thing dey vex me ehh!
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by sakaguchi(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2013
A direct answer to this question is "yesterday".
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by Mynd44: 10:20am On May 14, 2013
dmcdad:
Ummm.... More like it. I'd choose staying out of a relationship for 4 years over getting embarrassed. My personality doesn't permit embarrassment, worst of all in public. Nah!
Same here
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2013
hmmmm....yesterday wink and guess what? the lady dey beside me now undecided
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by dridowu: 10:43am On May 14, 2013
1minute ago
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
hmmmm....yesterday wink and guess what? the lady dey beside me now undecided

Lol, bros we no mean ashawo oo.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by WackyJ1(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2013
jackbauersballs: Before I met my current girl, I would track girls on the streets, at the parks, at the bus stop, at the libraries, clubs, hotels, anywhere

Oya you and mekaboy make una give your brother tips
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by mekaboy(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2013
WackyJ1:
Oya you and mekaboy make una give your brother tips

First step, find a joint around where dey sell fried liver, its usually between 50 to 100 naira. Buy like 500 with your beer brand.

Then chase the girl, all the people on the street will disappear. You will only see the girl.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by IZUKWU(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
mekaboy:

Lol, I remember a time I stood in line to toast a girl. Sitting at a joint having a drink with guys, and she passed. I excuse myself and followed her, on the way another guy block the girl, I had to pass go forward and wait.

When the guy toast finish she come meet me. But it paid off in the end sha.
lol
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by ikechukz(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
mekaboy:

First step, find a joint around where dey sell fried liver, its usually between 50 to 100 naira. Buy like 500 with your beer brand.

Then chase the girl, all the people on the street will disappear. You will only see the girl.
Yeah I second this.He needs lots of liver.
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by IZUKWU(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2013
mekaboy:

lmao
Re: Guys When Last Did U Toast A Girl On The Street? by 50calibre(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2013

The word stalker comes to mind. Things like that earns you a restraining order.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like A White Lady Forreals? / Happy Birthday To Watch~tower. / Ways To Get A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.