Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ways To Get A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Get A Boyfriend (1091 Views)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2013
TIPS
Remember, all boys are different, so choose the one who you think has a nice personality and can make you happy. It's usually the nice, quiet, geeky guys who make the best boyfriends. Since they don't have too much luck with girls, they'll really value the one who gave them a chance.
If a boy tells you he likes you, don't make him feel as if you don't like him back. In fact, make the first move.
Don't gossip about other girls to him, guys hate that. It will bore him and also even annoy him.
Romantic relationships are fulfilling only when their girl is honest as well as caring and considerate towards them. They expect you to be trustworthy and be able to bestow trust upon them as well.
When you tell him you like him, don't forget to be positive. He may either be totally into you or maybe not. The best way to know if he likes you is not by what he says but what he does. If he has been consistent and persistent in getting close to you, then he likes you. If he ignores you, doesn't call when he says he will or isn't physically or verbally affectionate then he's not that into you, even if he's generally polite and thinks you are a nice person. It's possible to like someone as a person but not have the desire to be with them.
If you are still a student in school and have any classes with him, ask him to go hang and work on homework together. The more time you have alone, the better.
Talk to the boy more and you will end up better friends and get real close. You will get to know him better that way.
Don't be pressured into a relationship. If you feel threatened or pushed to do things you don't want to, end your relationship. No one has the right to make you feel that way.
Try to meet him between classes. He will feel like you care about him.
If you think you like him, but don't feel comfortable or yourself around him, he may not be the right one for you.

WARNINGS

Don’t date people for dares; when the truth comes out, your date will feel very hurt.
Seeming "clingy" and "dependent" runs you the risk of quickly becoming a turn-off for them. They'll end up dumping you. Make sure that doesn't happen by creating a wide network of friends and by changing a wrong attitude.
Don't get upset if a relationship doesn't work out. There are plenty of nice guys out there who would be perfect for you.
Never do something you'll regret later on.
Never hang out with other guys who might end up sending the wrong message to the guy you like.
Don't be or look desperate, it will just throw him off.
Do not only talk to him over text/ Facebook/ AIM. The key to any relationship is direct communication and without it, you're lost. Guys like it when girls talk to them one on one.
Don't let him get you down. If he is trying to change you, break up with him. He obviously doesn't like you for who you are.
Don't act snobby, or he won't like you. You might see other girls doing that, but that's not why they like them. It's either because of his body or something of the sort. If it's not that, he is a terrible person. So, just move on.
If you realize that he is trying to make another girl jealous, it would be a complete waste of time to be with him.
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by UjSizzle(f): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Too many love doctors on this site undecided
You do well sha kiss
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: Too many love doctors on this site undecided
You do well sha kiss
not a love doctor just contributing in my own way. tanx
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2013
I tel u...diff rules everywere and most of dem are single grin
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by mspee(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Everybody now gives relationship advice, wow!!! angry

Nice write up tho smiley
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Elnino4ladies: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Tired of readin love epistles evriday....#i hate virgins...
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: I tel u...diff rules everywere and most of dem are single grin
nvr said i am already taken.........
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Miner13: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2013
uj_sizzle: Too many love doctors on this site undecided
You do well sha kiss

Now you know the tactics to use and get him.
Hmmmmmmm kiss
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2013
mrsincredible: nvr said i am already taken.........
okies!!! I get wink
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Ruq: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Really nice makes me want to have a gf. But that part that says do not talk over messengers aint cool. It should donot talk only through messengers.
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by ochon: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2013
There's no particular way to get a gf/bf. Different strokes for different peeps
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
MissIncredible, If I'm right, Yoo last boyfriend ran away.. Yh?? undecided
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
oluafolabi: MissIncredible, If I'm right, Yoo last boyfriend ran away.. Yh?? undecided
why did u ask?
Re: Ways To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
mrsincredible: why did u ask?

You know he ran away because of all those stuff you posted above . . Yh? angry

(1) (Reply)

. / No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / Top Things Women Do To Push Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.