Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (6989 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 2black(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2008
Pls can d romantic men guys and babes in d house give me some hints about how best to propose to my babe.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Dreloaded(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
give her a gourd filled with Schnapps
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2008
IM THE BEST MAN You CAN EVER CHOOSE AS A HUSBAND,I WILL TAKE CARE OF You,I HAVE THE MONEY,I KNOW You R DYING OF POVERTY DATS Y IM DOING U A FAVOUR BY ASKING You TO MARRY ME,SO THAT I CAN WIPE AWAY D POVERTY FROM UR FAMILY,MARRY ME OR ELSE You WILL REMAIN MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE,COS NO MAN EXCEPT ME WILL ACCEPT You INTO HIS HOUSE,You KNOW WHY?BECAUSE You R A BUDDEN TO MANKIND

thats d best way to propose
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by chika98: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
Take her somewhere nice. Suprise her. Get down on one knee.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2008
Make it a Surprise, Find the Right Engagement Ring, Drop to One Knee, but don't Make it Public angry

OR

Place an ad in her favorite newspaper or magazine tongue
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by kojeiwa(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
Propose to her right after sex. That will make her feel good knowing she is good in bed.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
Get down on your knees and ask for her, its more romantic that way. smiley
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 2black(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2008
Thanks all 4 ur comments,both d funny ones and d serious ones.
Pls can I get more options?
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 2black(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ D-R and Jennyk
U gals are funny.
Can u be less sarcastic?
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by SweetT1: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
@2black

Have you bought the ring yet??

Here is a classic. Make sure it's on a Saturday night. And make sure you have one of your brothers or buddies to hold flowers and hide somewheres until she say yes. Here is what to say.

"Hey sweetheart, You look really beautiful tonight. It's seems like everyday i see you, everyday you look better and brighter". Now hold her hand and say.

"Baby? I really thank my stars for bringing you into my life, i couldn't have wished for anyone better. You brighten my day. Babygirl, i know that i have a future but i can not imagine my life without you, you complete me, you make me whole. Will you be my wife?' Ones she says yes, grab her and seal the deal with a kiss.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK SERIOUS AND EMOTIONAL AND ONLY PROPOSE AFTER DINNER. Goodluck, Oko iyawo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
Sweet T:

@2black

Have you bought the ring yet??

Here is a classic. Make sure it's on a Saturday night. And make sure you have one of your brothers or buddies to hold flowers and hide somewheres until she say yes. Here is what to say.

"Hey sweetheart, You look really beautiful tonight. It's seems like everyday i see you, everyday you look better and brighter". Now hold her hand and say.

"Baby? I really thank my stars for bringing you into my life, i couldn't have wished for anyone better. You brighten my day. Babygirl, i know that i have a future but i can not imagine my life without you, you complete me, you make whole. Will you be my wife?' Ones she says yes, grab her and seal the deal with a kiss.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK SERIOUS AND EMOTIONAL AND ONLY PROPOSE AFTER DINNER. Goodluck, Oko iyawo. grin grin
omg, that was so romantic cry
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by SweetT1: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2008
@Ibkaye

I know babygirl, we dripping with game around this part. grin grin
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
Sweet T:

@Ibkaye

I know babygirl, we dripping with game around this part. grin grin
please, carry on dripping cry cheesy
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by deola1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2008
lol, drippers
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by ashe2(f): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2008
I HAVE DIS ROMANTIC PICTURE OF BACKGROUND MUSIC SLOW, COOL BUT NOT CONSPICOUS PREFERABLY D'ANGELO'S "CRUISING."U VE OFFERED TO TREAT HER TO A CANDLELIGHT DINNER, U ARE BOTH EATING, TALKIN AND LAUGHIN U KNOW U VE GOT 2 LUK CASUAL AS IF ITS ONE NORMAL DAY,REMEMBER IT SHUD BE A SUPRISE,DONT 4GET TO COMPLIMENT HER ON SOMETHING EVEN ITS HER SMILE,HAIR OR EARINGS JUST LUK FOR SOMETHIN AND MEAN IT.AND THEN U ARE LIKE I HAVE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU?THE REASON IS MOST CHICKS CAN ALREADY DECODE WEN THEY SEE THE LIGHT AND TREAT SO U VE GOT 2 MAKE SURE U GOT THE ACE AND SHE'S LIKE WAT? AND THEN U GIVE HER A BOX LIKE THIS SAME RING BOX BUT WIT A NECKLLACE OR ANY NICE PRESENT U CAN AFFORD AND PLS BUY SOMETHIN IN VOGUE AND WAT U TINK SHE WOULD LIKE AND SHE 'S LIKE OH MY GOD THANK U ITS SO BEAUTIFUL U ARE GONNA MAKE ME CRY AND SHE COMES ACROSS AND HUGS U AND PROBABLY KISSES YOU OR BETA STILL WEN SHE OPENS IT AND SHE IS STILL SUPRISED U COULD WALK OVER TO HER SIDE AND HELP HER WEAR IT I WOULD LIKE IT HAD MY NAME ENCRYPTED ON IT MOST ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A GOLD NECKLACE AND U COULD SEE THE TEARS ALMOST FALLIN THEN LATER, AFTER THE WHOLE DRAMA, U GUYS ARE WASHING UP THE PLATES AND CLEANING UP AND AND GISTING AND THEN U SUGGEST U GUYS SHOULD DANCE AND DEN WHILE U ARE DANCING AND LAUGHIN U KNOW U DEN ASK HER TO MARRY YOU. AND SHE'S LIKE BUT, BUT I TOT!!AND U WILL BE LIKE PLS SAY YES AND THEN GO DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND SAY MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN AND SAY YES AND WEN SHE 'S LIKE OH JERRY I WILL MARRY YOU SLIP THE RING IN HER FINGER AND TELL HER I WILL BE 4EVA LOVIN U

1 Like

Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 2black(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2008
@ SWEET T
Yes I've bought d ring and I think ur comments are beautiful.
I will remember d advice.

@ Ashe 2
A good one there and funny 2 but a bit complex.
I'l sure use some of the advice in a simpler way.

Can I get more?
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 2black(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2008
Thanx guys.
I had a successful proposal.
I did it in my own simple but unique way.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Abdogood(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2008
lucky u man 2black dan coal
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by omega25red(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2008
Best way ever

Leave a note at the door saying follow the clues

1. From your door put hershey's kisses on the floor and line it up to your bath room (instruction pick it up while following the path)
in the tub have it filled with rose petals and have a note by the tube that reads (instruction read aloud)

"now that i have kissed the ground you walk on and i have bathe you with rose petals, would you make me the happiest man on earth

then show up behind her while on one knee and say "will you marry me"

She can't say no
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Dreloaded(f): 7:18pm On May 06, 2008
that's what you think
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by omega25red(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2008
gosh so many jaded women on here tongue
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by oziomatv(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2008
Just upset her in a strong way while she's boiling like hot water and trying to do her best to revenge you come up with,
You're beautiful and how can a man stay without your type? i love you so much that, you bring out the ring and say while on your knees WILL YOU BE MY WIFE? she will be in a middle of confussion and stay some Mounties to think if she's dreaming or not. there she will recall that your way of up setting her is a way of testing her level of anger.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Dreloaded(f): 8:44pm On May 06, 2008
omega25red:

gosh so many jaded women on here tongue

haha. I just dont think everyone fits the obnoxiously "romantic" thing.

I will admit your plan sounds better than those that put the ring in food/drinks. No that seems ridiculous to me
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by vicade(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2008
Keep it simple and classicc: WILL YOU MARRY ME ?
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Eclairs: 11:34pm On May 06, 2008
Tell her you'r inviting her for a wedding,

Gv her the card (before you give anyone else) and she'd be surprised to see the picture and names of both of you. God save ur soul if she tells u she's not interested,

Doesnt mk sense does it? undecided
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by 4Him1(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2008
too many mushy "proposals" here. Spice it up with some punch fellas. Most of those punchlines as so over-used the girl is bound to guess your intentions even before you start putting ur hershey's kisses on the floor.
The key is to keep her guessing till the last minute and something she'll remember for a long time.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by Udyro(f): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
love wantiti grin grin

some 'real' proposals
some 'dreaming' proposals
some 'how i wish' proposals

kells, keep on imagining how ur proposals can be, who knows, it may come out true to you.

d poster don proposed already, i for give am another method to carry go. simple cheesy
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by IykeD(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
I will give you my own bit, though this is meant to be for my special lady sometime in future.
Go on a special evening date to this cozy restaurant of course with other peeps in there doing sundry things.You obviously would have arranged with the management,they put on luvly lighting and your table in the middle of the restaurant.As things get on, your arranged song which is "FOREVER" by R.Kelly starts, as it gets to the part he says "Marry Me, Marry Me", you get out of your sit, bring out the ring and pop out the question to rhyme with the song going on.The rest follows from here depending on the answer grin cheesy
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by dyabman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2008
IykeD:

I will give you my own bit, though this is meant to be for my special lady sometime in future.
Go on a special evening date to this cozy restaurant of course with other peeps in there doing sundry things.You obviously would have arranged with the management,they put on luvly lighting and your table in the middle of the restaurant.As things get on, your arranged song which is "FOREVER" by R.Kelly starts, as it gets to the part he says "Marry Me, Marry Me", you get out of your sit, bring out the ring and pop out the question to rhyme with the song going on.The rest follows from here depending on the answer grin cheesy

. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww , c'mmon you dont have to make her wet
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by topup: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
I don't know what your girlfriend is like, only you can tell us if low key or extravagant. All you have to remember is the moment, making the moment special for the both of you two. Maybe take her away for a weekend and pamper her and then propose. Or maybe spend a whole day without saying a word to her, and then when she asks what she's done, let the first words that come out of your mouth be, will you marry me tongue

I really haven't been in this situation before, and every woman is different, just do what you think will make the moment special, don't feel any idea is silly or cheap, go for what's in your heart, who cares about hiding the ring in a cake or standing up on a table in a restaurant.

I believe the more personal the better.

What matters is how sincere you are when you propose and looking straight into her eyes to connect.
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by dyabman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
if she disconnects nko
Re: What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2008
By getting on your damn knees DUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date / Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.