Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38735 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by NeoXVI: 12:12am On May 15, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, (THEWILL) – Barely 30 minutes after President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan declared a state of emergency in Borno State alongside two other states because of terrorism, the Secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), in the state, Reverend Faye Pama Musa has been shot dead inside his Maiduguri residence by members of the radical Islamic group, the Boko Haram

THEWILL gathered from security sources that Musa, the head pastor of a Pentecostal church in Maiduguri, the spiritual headquarters of the terrorist group, was trailed to his GRA residence by two gunmen who shot him at close range at about 7.30pm.

CAN Headquarters Confirms Assassination With “Heavy Heart”

The headquarters of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has confirmed the murder of Reverend Musa.

Describing the killing of its Secretary in Borno State as “sad”, Kenny Asaka, the media aide to the National President of CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, sad the President received the news with a “heavy heart.”

The Boko Haram, a group of radical Islamic fundamentalists has claimed responsibility for hundreds of attacks that has killed over 2000 persons and wounded dozens.

The group says it wants Northern Nigeria to be governed under strict Islamic laws (Sharia).

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/20789.html
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by NeoXVI: 12:13am On May 15, 2013
Sad, if true undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IGBOSON1: 12:27am On May 15, 2013
I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions over this insecurity issue in the north and the decimation of its Christian population in their own ancestral lands. Even though a larger part of this emotion is one of empathy and pity, i'd have to admit that a small part is a feeling that nemesis/retributive justice is catching up with some people over the sins of their parents and forebears......not having the foresight that Ojukwu had all those years ago in knowing that Nigeria (as is) is just not workable; and going on from there to commit unimaginable horrors on a people whose only crime was not wanting to be a part of this charade anymore!

May God forgive us all!

58 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mekaboy(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2013
They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.

31 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 1:35am On May 15, 2013
This is so barbaric. My the Reverend's soul rest in peace.

The JTF should immediately swing into action to stem the tide of these heinous acts

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Jobresolution(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2013
it's a disaster,may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

11 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by neksummi(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.

That's just what's going to happen. Sad but true!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 1:40am On May 15, 2013
Anyone surprised by this news should be arrested and detained.

I don't think it would have mattered what GEJ decided to do (referring to SOE), these boko delinquents would have killed him anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Deiok(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2013
is like Gej have to stop speaking and start acting.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by pwettydhiva(f): 1:40am On May 15, 2013
who deleted my post

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by idriis: 1:43am On May 15, 2013
What is jtf waiting for?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Krasid(m): 1:45am On May 15, 2013
oh my God.wicked anima.ls.why did they kill this innocent man.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2013
dis Terrorists rude oh,..... Dey didnt even waste time
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jeffizy(m): 1:46am On May 15, 2013
Boko haram appears to be desperate to make their points these days.
The co-ordinated and meticulous attacks have drifted to splinter attacks with little or no direct impact on the nation and the Christians.

A visible sign of weakening is seen in the camp.
I guess the ideology has been changed from 72 hot-bloods to self ambitions.

A bunch of dirty ,unwashed, goro chewing fools.
They will be uprooted and incinerated soon,i pray.

R.I.P to the CAN secretary.

12 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ashson: 1:47am On May 15, 2013
GEJ is absolutely ready to destroy the North before dividing nigeria. God pass you all!!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Yaribawa: 1:48am On May 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions over this insecurity issue in the north and the decimation of its Christian population in their own ancestral lands. Even though a larger part of this emotion is one of empathy and pity, i'd have to admit that a small part is a feeling that nemesis/retributive justice is catching up with some people over the sins of their parents and forebears......not having the foresight that Ojukwu had all those years ago in knowing that Nigeria (as is) is just not workable; and going on from there to commit unimaginable horrors on a people whose only crime was not wanting to be a part of this charade anymore!

May God forgive us all!

Why must every calamity in Nigeria be a regret in hindsight for not following Ojukwu's lead? There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him. Dude, this has no bearing on what Ojukwu foresaw or was blind to.....

40 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Paspane: 1:49am On May 15, 2013
And sme pple would still defend dis babarians........smh angryAnd sme pple would still defend dis babarians........smh

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by mekaboy(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: dis Terrorists rude oh,..... Dey didnt even waste time

They know they have limited time before they are smoked out. I think the soldiers would have taken over the states before SOE was announced.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by cold(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2013
Sad loss but these guys are fighting a losing battle,It's a lost cause. Since they're intent on meeting virgins in paradise, some mean looking boys are on their way accelerate the meeting. Extend my regards to Sheik Mansur when ya'll get there

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 1:54am On May 15, 2013
Once again, another innocent citizen is gunned down and we all rise to register our condolence and condemnation. When is the F.G going to rise up to the task so that boko haram can register their own condolence and condemnation amongst their members?

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by greatgod2012(f): 1:55am On May 15, 2013
My heartfelt condolence to the family of the Rev., may God give them the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

R. I. P to him.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ow11(m): 1:59am On May 15, 2013
I thought some pastor did declare insanity and place curses on the BH folk! Alas damn ja'amatu blah blah blah didn't get the memo

Wishing good luck and grace to our beloved JTF as they stamp these urchins off our lands forever!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 2:01am On May 15, 2013
The same Boko haram bullets will fail when an emir is involved
But once it's a Christian,they never miss
may God and allah punish them in this world and the next

30 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by greatgod2012(f): 2:02am On May 15, 2013
What exactly is happening Is BH stronger than the FG, why has it taken so long for FG to do something about them in order to put a stop to all these killings Those killed aint animals, why isnt there no sympathy for them Is it because their children or wives or husbands havent been among the dead Or is it part of GEJ's agenda that innocent bloods must be shed Im confused.

May God help us in this country o.

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by cantell(m): 2:06am On May 15, 2013
Yaribawa:

Lol... grin You guys, your fears for these muslim Northerners is indescribable. Every thread today that i looked in there were ibos forecasting the downfall and defeat of northerner using the XN+SE+SS+MB formula...some even went in the extreme to add a defeat of SW as well. i pity una!
The man who was killed was probably someone else's father, brother, son or friend and yet, all you could do was to post that jargon you wrote.
The pity should be on you!
Wear it like a badge of honour!
**Spits**

31 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by imarena(f): 2:06am On May 15, 2013
R.I.P to the dead Pastor. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear his loss.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Kairoseki77: 2:07am On May 15, 2013
These harams are trying to start a religious war in this country by force. angry

If they want to fight, let them come! We won't lay down to be killed like goats!

The sad thing is that 9ja Christians haven't done ANYTHING to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos) / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.