Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38769 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:55am On May 15, 2013
chi4ik: As Bible says τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t there is time Fø̲̣̣я̅ evry thing; time Fø̲̣̣я̅ war $ time Fø̲̣̣я̅ peace; dear Lord pls come to the aid of Nigerians @ this Hazard situation, strengthed our GTF, give them strategies $ grace to wine this war. Dear Nigerians, ΨђåƮ we need now is serious prayers τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t God will fight Fø̲̣̣я̅ us. God bless Nigerin(s).
as if we have not been praying
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2013
azimibraun: These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.

I salute your apology and time you took write it. I am happy to see an honest muslim condemn such acts. All I can say is, thank you mate. Thank you very much
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2013
dramendra: This guys are not muslems, they simply political thugs.... And using religion to back up their evil act... Tell me which muslem yoruba in lagos will kill like this animals?

I hear the Northerners don't consider the Southern muslims as true muslims - I could be wrong. Is there any truth in this statement?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On May 15, 2013
azimibraun: These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.
you are just a follow follow muslim,a true muslim believes in the killing of christains,you better pull out of that religion of blood thirsty people and be your true self
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 9:01am On May 15, 2013
alexis:

I hear the Northerners don't consider the Southern muslims as true muslims - I could be wrong. Is there any truth in this statement?
for real,in the north a sourthern muslim cannot lead prayers,he is seen as an infidel
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 9:01am On May 15, 2013
Weselion:
come, you dey use bra do eyeglass abi you dey use bra do Dre beat? Are you not seeing what is happening or are you not hearing. I rebuke any spirit of senselessness in you.

Spirit of senselessness lol Epic. grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ocelot2006(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions over this insecurity issue in the north and the decimation of its Christian population in their own ancestral lands. Even though a larger part of this emotion is one of empathy and pity, i'd have to admit that a small part is a feeling that nemesis/retributive justice is catching up with some people over the sins of their parents and forebears......not having the foresight that Ojukwu had all those years ago in knowing that Nigeria (as is) is just not workable; and going on from there to commit unimaginable horrors on a people whose only crime was not wanting to be a part of this charade anymore!

May God forgive us all!

Dude, really?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jamst(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2013
nijanigga: Already, some northern parts of Borno state have been taken over by groups whose allegiance are to different flags than Nigeria's," he said.
if that is true,then it sums up wat the zionist- disunited state of america predicted in yr 1999 that;nigeria is going to break-up in 2015.they are behind the mayhem(bokoharam/insecurity) going on in the country,cos their goal is to balkanize this country..using divide & conquer tactics/order out of chaos (or) chaos out of order

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2013
Isaac and Ishmeal hmmm : You see what polygamy can cause.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Dee60: 9:03am On May 15, 2013
Very very sad indeed! God will deal with the killers.

These so called leaders of the north are so pretencious. They have haboured BH for so long and may have been sponsoring them for political gain. Its payback time and they will all be exposed.

The north has lost it politically. Their greed for power made them to incite religious war, just as they tried to use sharia to cease power from an elected OBJ.

Okupe was right that Tinubu has committed suicide by thinking he could align some religious extremists in the north to win elections.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ngmart(m): 9:04am On May 15, 2013
Enough is enough. he don end.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Two4Two(m): 9:05am On May 15, 2013
Yaribawa:

Why must every calamity in Nigeria be a regret in hindsight for not following Ojukwu's lead? There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him. Dude, this has no bearing on what Ojukwu foresaw or was blind to.....

This YARIBAWA of a guy is living in delusion. Cant you read the hand writing on the wall. That this blood thirsty quys want to islamize a whole country therefore blood must be shed. How possible do you think it is to islamize a whole country?. Believe it or not Ojukwu has foreseen these long time ago that is why he tried to secede but unfortunately Nigerian army which is mainly the northerners and their alies in some southern states collaborated to ensure that this did not happen ALAS we are all reaping the fruits now. The fruit of tribal politics, nepotism sectionalism, Favoritism, corruption, religious bigotry, Greed, selfishness etc. what can you say of a section of a country wanting to rule a whole country as long as they exist. Is it not to enslave others and make them second class citizens? what can you say of a section as dry as a desert wanting to have the wealth of the entire nation all to themselves?. Go to Abuja and see for yourself how the illiterate hausa fulanis are awarded contract only to resell it to you and make his cool money. Can you do that in Nigeria? Dont you notice that most of the juicy jobs and postings are exclusively reserved for them in the military, paramilitary government agencies etc. Go to most of these formations and see them speak hausa as if it is the official language even when they are addressing their bosses can you do it. This is not the Nigeria we are dreaming of.OPEN YOUR EYES WELL TO SEE AND READ THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by greatmen: 9:09am On May 15, 2013
seems tinubu marriage to this boko boyyz and thier leaders would end in disaster!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: for real,in the north a sourthern muslim cannot lead prayers,he is seen as an infidel

I have heard about it but wasn't sure and wanted others to throw more light on it
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Ikenganri(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
ziccoit:

Do you give it a thought that Sharia law is being practiced in all states of Federation? The scene we are all witnessing now is as a result of inherent violence prone set of people that one must blame on something but definitely not the Sharia law this time around. Abi, why the same Sharia law doesn't lead to insurgency in other states but North?
idiot, who told u that sharia is being practised in all the states of the federation? Propagandist! Sharia is only practised in the muslim states only!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by buJu234: 9:26am On May 15, 2013
simontosy: I want all Nigerian christians and Christians all over the world to know that there is nothing to worry about because the Harder the battle The sweeter the victory,so lets keep praying for God's divine intervention.

@ Mr or Mrs simontosy; if the US & the other countries fighting this same Islamic terrorist people with their ideology keep on praying only ; i dont think they will have the kind of peace that they are currently enjoying now.

Nigeria has the largest Pentecostal gathering in the whole world; they have one of the largest ( if not the largest) prayer warriors in the world. I bet i havent heard of any place where over 500,000 people gather to pray every first friday in the world than the RCCG Holy ghost congress; dont forget that some other churches are also holding their individual Night vigil at least one every month.

Btw the hours of 6.30am-6.30pm every sundays; I believe the prayers only from Nigeria christians to heaven is more than the ones of some continents; cos of the millions upon millions that go to church on sundays & pray in Nigeria.

So with all these prayers that have been going on atleast 4 the last 10yrs in Nigeria; are u saying that Baba God in heaven is so deaf that He cant intervin in Nigeria case or cant He jst send 100,000 angels to kill all the Boko haram boys over night?
with all the prayers; yet u have poverty every where in Nigeria? even christians are among the poorest in Nigeria.

Please dont get me wrong; I believe in God and I go to church... ok

My dear Christians; GOD WILL NOT DO WHAT U CAN DO FOR YOURSELF...[color=#990000][/color]

its because christians are waiting for God to do what they can do 4 themselves thats why it look as if our God is deaf; as if he doesnt answer prayers...

So to me; I beleive until we christians arise and take the bull by the horn nothing will happen.

U do remember how the Northern moslems where in the ruling class btw the 70s -90s; and christians pastors where preaching that holding political offices are WORLDLY things... was it not until we arose that we now have 2 christian presidents.

I dont hate good moslems ooo but am against killers; terrorist and Jihadist...

if its me if they kill any of my family member i will behead 7 of them in return; wen we get to heaven we shall settle it with Baba God ..... Simple... Enough is Enough

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Vado(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2013

God bless you. We know there are still fine individuals who are muslims out there regardless. You guys have bigger roles to play still. You know parents and not the government are responsible for the kind of knowledge and moral they impact in the process of raising their kids so i think the national body of the muslim society should admonish immams/alfas and even parents on the kind of messages they transmit to their followers or kids.

The masterstroke would be the number 1 leader of muslims in nigeria, the sultan of sokoto coming out to explicitly denounce boko haram and disapproving of any senseless persecution of Christians up-north.

Until then bro, I'm not buying the islam is peace phrase but if I later do sire, I'll make sure to keep the receipt.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Jhulyan(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2013
Krasid: oh my God.wicked anima.ls.why did they kill this innocent man.
innocent of what?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 9:36am On May 15, 2013
Mr President sir hope you follow through to the end of the process...The unseen patrons of terrorism must be unmasked and tried for treason irrespective of status
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ngmart(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2013
They better send red beret army there the situation is getting off hand
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Makbo: 9:55am On May 15, 2013
I sincerely expressed my compassion to the brave Nigerian people. But let me bring to your attention this fact that is pouring curse and scorns over Nigeria today: Goodluck Jonathan helped a rogue and devilish islamist regime take power in Cote d'Ivoire, in the name of fighting for democracy. He ignored the sufferings and tears of Ivorians and joined the international plot against Cote d'Ivoire to safeguard his own then ailing presidency. Alasan Ouattara is in power now and his islamist bandits are now killing thousand and thousand of Ivorians. Every single day they murdered and jail Ivorian Christians. Ouattara Alasan has never won the elections in Cote d'Ivoire but he was supported by France through a demonizing campaign against the legitimate president of Cote d'Ivoire, Laurent Gbagbo.
Don't you think what is hitting Nigeria now is a curse?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Claroo(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2013
Religion creates division in this country.....sumtyms wish there was no such introduction of christianity n islam in this country. Religion is the major problem in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 9:59am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.

Now this is what I like. An honest, straight to the point Northerner.

But I'm afraid chief, with this mindset which is unfortunately prevalent among core northern muslims, the north will always lag behind the even under-achieving south. Neither Islam nor christianity will save the people from poverty and disease. Education and tolerance will.

Remember, you will be dead for much longer than you will ever live.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Costa2000(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2013
RIP PASTOR
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: for real,in the north a sourthern muslim cannot lead prayers,he is seen as an infidel

Were did u get that idia,have u ever been to the north,or have u ever enter a moque in d north?Fucking lier.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Vado(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2013
Suljosh: It suprises me what xtians are still doing in that filthy land if theirs, they shld vacate that animals land. May God save my xtians brothers & sisters from the hands of this ca.wo.rds.

Dude there are indigenous christian northerners. Are you insinuating that they should leave their ancestral lands?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by chievo: 10:16am On May 15, 2013
babyosisi: GEJ should also by the state of emergency dismantle sharia law in the land
It's the sharia that gave those eediots the audacity to demand strict sharia
The useless thing has caused nothing but heartaches
Nigerians rioted in 2000 with foresight of where the sharia will ultimately lead them
Nd d guy dat srtd d whle sharia bru haha, is seated comfortably in d senate "Yerima" ..im sjstng dat he shld b calld 2 hlp unravll dis bokoharam mess, because he knws hw dey think..
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by dbride: 10:18am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.

I have always told you that RELIGION (the act of looking for GOD) has rendered you mentally depraved. If you finally find God, becos with God nothing is impossible, my brother you will sing a new song. For now, you are still dancing azonto with satan, far far away from the God that created you. I wish you the best still.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:21am On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.

And where is the southwest in this political miasma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security / Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.