Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38770 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nike93(f): 8:10am On May 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions over this insecurity issue in the north and the decimation of its Christian population in their own ancestral lands. Even though a larger part of this emotion is one of empathy and pity, i'd have to admit that a small part is a feeling that nemesis/retributive justice is catching up with some people over the sins of their parents and forebears......not having the foresight that Ojukwu had all those years ago in knowing that Nigeria (as is) is just not workable; and going on from there to commit unimaginable horrors on a people whose only crime was not wanting to be a part of this charade anymore!

May God forgive us all!
damn does everything has to be about you n ur ojukwu. Someone just lost his life and all think about is some crappy name. Get over yourself havent people died enmasse in ur biafra after the war is it nemesis too? Geez itz getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by BarryX(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2013
The fact that i am being labelled an infidel makes the whole entity called Nigeria inhabitable. GEJ, please Tell them soldiers to shoot at sight any 'baga' that stands on the way or preferably initiate a referendum of some sort to know if really Most of us wanna still be in this shit-hole.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ClitorialDept: 8:14am On May 15, 2013
Tinibu ask for amnesty for them.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jaybee(f): 8:15am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.

alnaijiri:

Our forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world. They renounced their formerly pagan ways and I am proud of my forefathers for their decision.

Only devotion to orthodox Islamic teachings can save the North.

My guy, because the speaker is a fool does not necessarily mean the hearer is equally a fool.

take your fill and enjoy the pleasure of 'idolaters' being killed by 'moral' muslims even on social media. celebrate the cold blood killing of a fellow man and say anything anyhow. no regrets at all.

But be it known unto you that NO POWERS ON EARTH can eradicate Christianity and Christians in northern Nigeria; or any part of Nigeria, West Africa, Africa or indeed the whole world. forget it, there is no time any part of northern Nigeria will be completely occupied by muslims. if you think that is condition for 'peace and prosperity', then surely you will never know 'peace and prosperity'throughout your short days on earth.

if your 'forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world'. which part of the world are you referring to? surely not nigeria, or worse still, northern nigeria. that part of the world is solid darkness in need of a ray of light which, unfortunately islam can not give simply because it does not have; and as a natural rule, you can not give what you don't have. more unfortunate, you (alnaijiri and your blood thirsty fellow muslims) are killing the bearers of light and salt of this world in a futile effort to stop the propagation of the light you don't have. once again, you are the losers because you can not stop the spread of the light of Sovereign God almighty.

illiterate, fo0lish and short-sighted alnaijiri, if your forefathers recently and accepted Islam, abandoning their age long traditional ways, WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOUR GENERATION (OR THE NEXT) WILL NOT ABANDON ISLAM TO NOT ONLY ACCEPT, BUT EMBRACE CHRISTIANITY AS THE TRUE RELIGION?

you may wish please ponder on the few lines above and see how naked you are.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Rooneyboy(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2013
With the 40+ police men killed last week , JTF wouldn't spare any moving object, even the poor rams would be brought down . grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by lightofjoy(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2013
This is wicked. An innocent man, killed unjustly, wife untimely become widow & children turn fatherless. May the Almighty God expose & purnish your killers.(AMEN)
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.
Amadioha fire that your un-brushed mouth, haven't you noticed the world is not peaceful with islam, you guys are the devils tool for the anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Suljosh: 8:21am On May 15, 2013
It suprises me what xtians are still doing in that filthy land if theirs, they shld vacate that animals land. May God save my xtians brothers & sisters from the hands of this ca.wo.rds.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by stankezzy: 8:22am On May 15, 2013
Prettypresh: These boko haram are hrtless, could it be that their killings have not really affected d president? Maybe if his son, daughter or wife has bin shot dead then he wud swing into action. For crying out loud! These souls bin killed are pples relation, brother, sister, wife or husband. The FG, president or whoever is involved shud look for a lasting solution to all these killings nd act fast for d peace of d nation. R.I.P Rev.
i do not know why people think like this,swing into which action,just tell us if u were jonathan what will u do.take example of what happened in usa,the city ;far more populated than nigerian cities yet they were able to get them.every body was calling ,giving information,but in nigeria nobody will call or give information so just tell us how are the millitory going to swing into action.are they going to start shooting every body or what?whith out the co-operation of the population bros u can never achieve any thing.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by blackbeau1(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2013
this is so sad and disheartening.how wicked can people get. i think its time for us to take this thing seriously,stop being on the defensive but on the offensive. finally,let all nigerians (both christians and muslims) who hate the current trend of things pray for our country because lets face it despite all our bravado(both fake and real) on this forum,fighting a war is not easy.it takes away everything from you.remember,"the peace of the tree is the peace of the bird".
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2013
ItsModella: Why is it that after how many years, the FG is still incapable of cutting BH's wings? Why? This matter don tire person.

Simply put - they don't have intelligence. I wonder why they haven't asked the US for help. Drones should be put in the air. Moles should be put on the ground. That was how we got Osama in the heart-land of Pakistan
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by omo9ja1(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2013
I think is about time FG unleash fire for fire with this heartless human being called BH
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by brosdoncome(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2013
azimibraun: These suckers are not muslims. I am a muslim and fear these beasts more than a christian wld. Ur death in the hands of boko haram(demons) as a muslim wld be even more cruel than that of a christian if they knw you dnt support violence. RIP to the dead and curse and painful shameful death upon those killing innocent folks and bringing islam to dis ridiculouse disrepute. On behalf of all the "GOOD" muslims I appologise to all innocent christians killed by these demons. What a shame dis guys mk decent muslims face on the daily.

Every time u people always apologise without ur leaders doing anything to curb d menace. U give us, the Xtians no option other othan to believe there's nothing like being a good muslim. I'm still waiting for sheik Gumi take on the State of Emergency declared on d affected States....rubbish!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by buJu234: 8:33am On May 15, 2013
Assuming when they kill a christian & the christian population kill them back by now they would have stop the killing.
but when they come to kill a christian & the christian population say God forgive them & folder their hands; then they will continue killing ur people.

Dont forget Northern Nigerian religious crises didnt start with today`s Boko Haram group.... and they all work with the following ideology:-

(1) Kill the infidel (Christians & unbelievers) and get to Paradise
(2) Kill the infidel (Christians & unbelievers) and get 72 virgins in Paradise.

if its u with all the suffer in Northern Nigeria poverty and someone tell u this wouldnt you bcom a Jihadist

So they cant b stopped its the own type of gospel ( or goodnews as the christians called it). cant u see what is happen in Pakistan; Bangladesh; Somalia etc....

Its an ideology thing.

So to me the best way to stop this is to return fire 4 fire... Simple

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Vado(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm feeling a rollercoaster of emotions over this insecurity issue in the north and the decimation of its Christian population in their own ancestral lands. Even though a larger part of this emotion is one of empathy and pity, i'd have to admit that a small part is a feeling that nemesis/retributive justice is catching up with some people over the sins of their parents and forebears......not having the foresight that Ojukwu had all those years ago in knowing that Nigeria (as is) is just not workable; and going on from there to commit unimaginable horrors on a people whose only crime was not wanting to be a part of this charade anymore!

May God forgive us all!

Has it occurred to you that there are indigenous Hausa/Fulani Christians up-north? Shout-out to Ikemba, i fux with him but your ploy to use this event to justify Ojukwu's activities is pathetic bro. You'll probably call yourself a Christian too so tell me, would Christ approve of such statements? You need to re-evaluate your mind frame bro.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by againstGEJ(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2013
omo9ja1: I think is about time FG unleash fire for fire with this heartless human being called BH

and then tmrow you will be one of the people shouting GEJ should resign for killing innocent people.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On May 15, 2013
pwettydhiva: who deleted my post
me of course
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Our forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world. They renounced their formerly pagan ways and I am proud of my forefathers for their decision.

come, you dey use bra do eyeglass abi you dey use bra do Dre beat? Are you not seeing what is happening or are you not hearing. I rebuke any spirit of senselessness in you.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jamst(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2013
no doudt! what is going on right now in this country is a 'political vendetta' cos i see that this man(goodluck jonathan) is 4rm the eastern side(biafra),taking revenge 4 what happen some years ago in a disguise(fighting bokoharam/insecurity)...just a food 4 thougth.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:41am On May 15, 2013
buJu-234:
Assuming when they kill a christian & the christian population kill them back by now they would have stop the killing.
but when they come to kill a christian & the christian population say God forgive them & folder their hands; then they will continue killing ur people.

Dont forget Northern Nigerian religious crises didnt start with today`s Boko Haram group.... and they all work with the following ideology:-

(1) Kill the infidel (Christians & unbelievers) and get to Paradise
(2) Kill the infidel (Christians & unbelievers) and get 72 virgins in Paradise.

if its u with all the suffer in Northern Nigeria poverty and someone tell u this wouldnt you bcom a Jihadist

So they cant b stopped its the own type of gospel ( or goodnews as the christians called it). cant u see what is happen in Pakistan; Bangladesh; Somalia etc....

Its an ideology thing.

So to me the best way to stop this is to return fire 4 fire... Simple
seconded,thirded,fourted,fifthed and sixted
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by jeddyMay(f): 8:41am On May 15, 2013
May his soul rest in Peace!!!! cry sad

I just wonder when we are going to seperate in this NIgeria. let the goro eating-boko-steepid animals go their way and have islam country they are clamouring for, i wonder if they will kill themselves then undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by againstGEJ(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2013
ifihearam: His excellency has given the order already,this act is the sign of fear and weakness,buhari your hour for destruction is nigh,you will all be captured soon.

I cant stop laughing. It is the sign of fear indeed. How can someone satisfy you lots?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2013
lymelyte: the reason why this killing has escalated up to this point is because CHRISTIAns are afraid to kill.Not until we start killing them back,it will never stop I bet u..As for me,if anyone come across my path,killing straight...

Violence is not a monopoly for any one religion. A a Christian, you shouldn't KILL anyone. However - you are a human being first before a Christian and you have the right to defend yourself, your property and your family. Be harmless as a dove but wise as a serpent.

Be soft with soft people and hard with hard people - One of my favorite presidents "Abraham L"
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by againstGEJ(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2013
jamst: no doudt! what is going on right now in this country is a 'political vendetta' cos i see that this man(goodluck jonathan) is 4rm the eastern side(biafra),taking revenge 4 what happen some years ago in a disguise(fighting bokoharam/insecurity)...just a food 4 thougth.

dummy. Who is taking revenge on who?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by dddaaayyyooo(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2013
simontosy: I want all Nigerian christians and Christians all over the world to know that there is nothing to worry about because the Harder the battle The sweeter the victory,so lets keep praying for God's divine intervention.
. Divine intervention, after 3 years nothing yet, and u r saying prayer, why didn't d prayer help that Rev. What me need is action too, and steps to curb d issue, Prayer can only be a back up for d action,
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:45am On May 15, 2013
omo9ja1: I think is about time FG unleash fire for fire with this heartless human being called BH
oga at the top is so spineless that he can't dare to do it
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by soulfood(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2013
I hope some of these murders/assassinations in the North are not done by people settling scores with one another without any link to Boko Haram but we just lump them all up as Boko Haram. The Intelligence body should do their job.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by alexis(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Na your fore-fathers. Usman Dan Fodio captured the North and imposed Islam with the sword. Your fore-fathers were lazy and couldn't defend themselves. Usman Dan Fodio couldn't conquer the Benin Empire or the Igbos or the Kogis. Na your mallams he conquered and forced Islam down your throat and brain

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by IYANGBALI: 8:50am On May 15, 2013
Suljosh: It suprises me what xtians are still doing in that filthy land if theirs, they shld vacate that animals land. May God save my xtians brothers & sisters from the hands of this ca.wo.rds.
how about christains that are from that side?are you saying they should run away from their ancestral homes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marilyn Okowa Set To Wed - Bridal Shower Photos / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.