Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast (38771 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Enugu Airport: Before And After GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by greatmen: 10:24am On May 15, 2013
Makbo: I sincerely expressed my compassion to the brave Nigerian people. But let me bring to your attention this fact that is pouring curse and scorns over Nigeria today: Goodluck Jonathan helped a rogue and devilish islamist regime take power in Cote d'Ivoire, in the name of fighting for democracy. He ignored the sufferings and tears of Ivorians and joined the international plot against Cote d'Ivoire to safeguard his own then ailing presidency. Alasan Ouattara is in power now and his islamist bandits are now killing thousand and thousand of Ivorians. Every single day they murdered and jail Ivorian Christians. Ouattara Alasan has never won the elections in Cote d'Ivoire but he was supported by France through a demonizing campaign against the legitimate president of Cote d'Ivoire, Laurent Gbagbo.
Don't you think what is hitting Nigeria now is a curse?

What has been following nigeria did not start last year or 2 years ago its been boiling for ages :Pbefore cotedivore independence, france is thier number one problem for all this francophone countries how come they never shine always war tongue abeg blame france and belgium look at ruawanda, congo etc
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by greatmen: 10:24am On May 15, 2013
Makbo: I sincerely expressed my compassion to the brave Nigerian people. But let me bring to your attention this fact that is pouring curse and scorns over Nigeria today: Goodluck Jonathan helped a rogue and devilish islamist regime take power in Cote d'Ivoire, in the name of fighting for democracy. He ignored the sufferings and tears of Ivorians and joined the international plot against Cote d'Ivoire to safeguard his own then ailing presidency. Alasan Ouattara is in power now and his islamist bandits are now killing thousand and thousand of Ivorians. Every single day they murdered and jail Ivorian Christians. Ouattara Alasan has never won the elections in Cote d'Ivoire but he was supported by France through a demonizing campaign against the legitimate president of Cote d'Ivoire, Laurent Gbagbo.
Don't you think what is hitting Nigeria now is a curse?

What has been following nigeria did not start last year or 2 years ago its been boiling for ages :Pbefore cotedivore independence, france is thier number one problem for all this francophone countries how come they never shine always war tongue abeg blame france and belgium look at ruawanda, congo etc
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2013
ashson: GEJ is absolutely ready to destroy the North before dividing nigeria. God pass you all!!!

Are you a humanbeing

I know you sympathize with terrorists.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ng4am(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.
There should be a slap icon for someone like u, so cos his a northern he has no right of religion of his choice? I dnt like insults if not I could ve called u a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by ckkris: 10:32am On May 15, 2013
Vado:

The masterstroke would be the number 1 leader of muslims in nigeria, the sultan of sokoto coming out to explicitly denounce boko haram and disapproving of any senseless persecution of Christians up-north.

If the sultan denounce them, they will just go and kill him. The man should just keep quiet.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2013
How many more lives will be cut short before we realise the 1914 amalgamation was a mistake? We can't just roll together with the Northerners, it's right about time we go our separate ways!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 10:53am On May 15, 2013
Misunderstood_G: R.I.P Pastor, But i swear it's Aaron Ramsey's fault... Why did he score yesterday If he had not scored, I'm sure this wouldn't have happened.. Once again, may God give the family the grace to bear the loss.

At times, in trying to be "funny", we expose our immaturity....we know you like football, but that your Ramsey quip is not called for here, if you don't have anything meaningful to say here, go to futbol365.com or goal.com!......though you tried by adding your sympathies too...now run along,...or stay..just behave yourself
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by chlowi(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2013
JTF KILL THEM ALL
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Afroconnect: 11:14am On May 15, 2013
Nigerians the tide have changed,let us all stand up and devour boko haram,their families,sympathizers and sponsors.attack them anywhere you see them.
They are cowards,they can only hurt unharmed men.
Boko haram and you the sponsor of terror in Nigeria,whether you get your finance from algeria or from Nigerian Norther politicians-you all will be killed,and you will burn in hell-soon!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by BinghiNya(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2013
Jesus couldn't save him, my bad
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 11:50am On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri: The real tragedy here is that a man, a Northern man presumably from a Muslim family would not only abandon the faith of his fathers, but to promote and propogate idolatry in his homeland! Converting Muslims to Xtianity will, God forbid, destroy the moral bedrock of the North.

I take no pleasure in seeing a man killed, especially one who could have been a learned Muslim and a devoted husband and father, and a good citizen of his community. May God watch over all the children of the North, even the non-Muslim ones, so that they would return to the faith of their fathers and bring true peace and prosperity to the North, so that we will no longer lag behind and be humiliated and exploited by the infidel South.
alnaijiri:

Our forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world. They renounced their formerly pagan ways and I am proud of my forefathers for their decision.

Only devotion to orthodox Islamic teachings can save the North.

I just had to come back to comment on your stupidity. How can someone with your level of education and exposure still think like a toad? Have you seen the new thread on the frontpage? 11 killed in renewed violence in Kaduna? https://www.nairaland.com/1291162/11-killed-renewed-violence-kaduna. And you have the bloody nerve to call the Southerners infidels. May thunder strike those fingers you used to type such ornery statement.

Imagine the rubbish, and tomorrow when I want to comment on an Islamic thread, someone tells me "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion." Are you fücking kidding me? Chukwu kpo unu oku...nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2013
ItsModella:

I just had to come back to comment on your stupidity. How can someone with your level of education and exposure still think like a toad? Have you seen the new thread on the frontpage? 11 killed in renewed violence in Kaduna? https://www.nairaland.com/1291162/11-killed-renewed-violence-kaduna. And you have the bloody nerve to call the Southerners infidels. May thunder strike those fingers you use to type such ornery statement.

Imagine the rubbish, and tomorrow when I want to comment on an Islamic thread, someone tells me "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion." Are you fücking kidding me? Chukwu kpo unu oku...nonsense.

See vexation na!....abeg make i waka jeje commot for here.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Angyee(f): 12:00pm On May 15, 2013
blink182: bla, bla, bla...shut up your mouth. How does the non sense you are saying relate to a radical group wanting to islamise the country.

Even if igbo people are allowed to leave, how will a land locked nation survive...oh..you people believe somewhere in your twisted minds that you will take bayelsa, rivers, akwa-ibom, cross river, edo and delta along. Young man, stop dreaming and face reality.

For Christ's sake, it wasn't even an ibo man that was killed. Instead of ibos coming together to pray for peace...yeah...the bulk of you people are Catholics and make intercessions that do not get past your ceiling. Mary was human like you and I, Jesus made it expressly clear that she had no celestial office but yet you choose to pray to her to ask the Father on your behalf even after Jesus said '...no one comes to the father except through me'.

This is a fight between darkness and light, sons of the devil and sons of God. Instead of christians coming together to pray fervently for the nation, they are hooked on prosperity messages, the need to build a cathedral for themselves in the guise that it is for God, buy exotic cars, wear a long gold cross that almost touches the ground and every other materialistic fantasies they have. Meanwhile, the devil and his agents are so co-ordinated and forging ahead with their goals.

I am waiting for CAN to come out to say pastors should start moving with ak 47 quoting 'the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent takes it by force' meanwhile there is 'we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers'.

It is either christians start doing what is right or this evil will continue to prevail. We should pray for our brothers and sisters in the north like they are your family. No matter how short the prayer is, just say it. If you can't get stirred enough to pray, then imagine the recently murdered 47 were part of your family-mum, dad, brothers and sisters. Personally, no one would be left in my family.

This is the time to pray and ignore all other frivolous issues that seem important.

Abeg, Blink182 will you marry me? You speak like a sensible human being. Truly common sense isn't so common anymore. Btw I am igbo but please do not generalize, I actually feel like slapping IGBO-SON to kingdom come right now.

@IGBO-SON: From an Igbo lady, So what if Nigeria is made up of different ethnic groups? Who told you that USA is made up of people of the same race and ethnicity? And yet, somehow, they have made it work. The problem is with Nigerians, not the govt, not senators or governors but with Nigerian citizens. Until we take responsibility for our country we are going nowhere. In UK and US and countless other countries it is not the government that runs gas and electricity, it is not government that handles telephone or internet, it is not government that handles water. But in Nigeria we sit down and want government to come and do everything for you including clean your bum after you use the toilet. The solution to Nigeria's problem is simple but everyone is too lazy to actually do something. It is a simple issue of every state has autonomy and is independent and runs things their way and then a few powers are held by central government and then everybody else actually starts doing something where they are. It should not matter to you that a hausa or igbo or efik or idoma person died, what should matter is that a precious human life is needlessly lost, therein lies our humanity. When we are cut, we all bleed red so why the animosity and enmity? Even Brazil, UK (scots, welsh, english, irish) and lots of other countries are made up of different people but yet they have found a way to live in peace why can't we?

You are talking separation. Okay, North and South Korea that separated are they still not having issues? Are people not dying? Is that child not still there threatening nonsense and trying to kill South Koreans? Please just kill that stupid and baseless argument.

As far as I am concerned, until the Nigerian mentality changes, we are not going anywhere.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 15, 2013
Yaribawa:

Why must every calamity in Nigeria be a regret in hindsight for not following Ojukwu's lead? There were security breach and calamities in Nigeria before Ojukwu became anybody, there were calamities in his time and they will be here after him. Dude, this has no bearing on what Ojukwu foresaw or was blind to.....
I think u somehow misunderstood him.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by hudullah: 12:51pm On May 15, 2013
If our time is up, we would all perish
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by BinghiNya(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2013
jesus couldn't save the Rev. What a shame. Keep deleting it. Christianity lacks tolerance in Nigeria. some renegades are painting islam bad and fools are falling for this. Islam doesn't force anybody to practise it.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Eziachi: 1:42pm On May 15, 2013
mekaboy: They have done their worst, religiously and politically. They will all be killed. They have lost the votes of the christians in the north. So it will be the christian north+ SE+SS+MD against any northern muslim presidential candidate come 2015.

Some of you really need a serious lesson on Nigeria. Where was your fantasy Christian North between 1967-70?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by nduchucks: 1:59pm On May 15, 2013
I'm afraid Nigeria armed forces have no defense for gorilla warfare. Things may get worse before they get better
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Eziachi: 2:06pm On May 15, 2013
alnaijiri:

Our forefathers took advantage of contacts with the Arabs, and accepted Islam, thus bringing light to this part of the world. They renounced their formerly pagan ways and I am proud of my forefathers for their decision.

Only devotion to orthodox Islamic teachings can save the North.
Is that right, Alhaji light?
Sleeting the throat of a pregnant woman because some god says so, is it part of this light your forefathers accepted and brought to that fortunate part of the world?
With light like that, who need to go to space?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Eziachi: 2:13pm On May 15, 2013
Real Mccoy: Here in the states, after the president gives a state of the union address, the Republican opposition gives their own version or rebuttal. I was expecting APC to do same since they are the main opposition in Nigeria, why the cricket attitude? Is the termination of Boko Haram not part of your 2015 agenda? Sovereign National Conference is the only way out. Bigotry is every where in Nigeria, visit a minister's office in Abuja,all you will see in his entourage including staffers are his kinsmen and some midget is telling us Nigerians are united? NNPC head quarter's official language is Hausa yet people are screeming *one nigger-area*.....
In the state, public media like CSPAN doesn't belong to the party in power. Will the same NTA/FRCN give the opposition the same platform and time the president got, they will rather use the time to cover maybe her excellency's wedding attendance somewhere.
Never compare a brain box with lunatic asylum of some sort.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by klax(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2013
I think Boko animals are happy now at least they have done their worst bravo................ clap for yourself. And the North want to come and rule Nigeria isnit?? we are waiting for you.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by dbride: 2:27pm On May 15, 2013
BinghiNya: jesus couldn't save the Rev. What a shame. Keep deleting it. Christianity lacks tolerance in Nigeria. some renegades are painting islam bad and fools are falling for this. Islam doesn't force anybody to practise it.

So what was the offence of the Rev in your opinion and the attack on church buildings? Enlighten us please.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast by Chregor(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2013
I'm getting disgruntled with the mindless killings & murders of Nigerians in some parts of the country.
I'm a rigid type that one could dare to prise a view or a comment out of easily, I've held out long enough till now to register my side of view on this.
Islam across the globe is noted to be churning out & harboring deadliest groups the planet earth ever seen,especially in regions where the religious teachings replaces western education.
There, illiteracy is treated with levity and turns to be a catalyst for assassination,criminality & terrorism in such doom & dumb area.
They've got different group's name for different nations inwhich they operates, all Muslims; wrecking havocs here and there,treating women with disrespect,like they were made of man and not the creator himself.
My question is " if boko haram is not of Islam, as some faithful claims, why do they demand that sharia law be treated to the letter by all in country that handed its citizens a freedom of worship? Or perhaps the doctrine is likely identified with Christianity,i guess.
All these points to the fact that it's counter-productive to practise Islamic in regions where illiteracy is very rife,becos they ingests everything they're fed with,even when some tend to provokes insurgency.
So joining Muslims in their line of worship today (which is very unattractive now) is like signing up for a lifetime tutorials to become "a world destructive warlord." case closed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.