Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? (800 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? by Jonwesley(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
I see or whenever I watch videos either music or films, a woman while being far from a man on set in a frenzy mood elects to pull off her bra or pants and then show it to the man, like trying to tell the man... Look at me now! I'm naked or can't you see? Now, my question is, what is indicative of the acts whenever it's shown. Please I seriously need good responses. Thanks. I'm waiting now.
Re: What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 15, 2013
It means the woman is an actress and the man an actor. Her role in the motion picture requires her to act the way she did.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but your question is silly and lacks any atom of romance.

Topics like this should be in movies/tv section.
Re: What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? by Jonwesley(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2013
gbaky_floor:
It means the woman is an actress and the man an actor. Her role in the motion picture requires her to act the way she did.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but your question is silly and lacks any atom of romance.

Topics like this should be in movies/tv section.

You just painted that u lack intelligence and the quality of a movie director. I painted a scene for you to interpret and all u did was to show ur ignorance and saying my question was silly. If she acted the way she did, what can u explain from her acting this way. Pls think well be4 u open your mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Ladies / Women's Ways Of Expressing And Showing Displeasure. / Signs He Wants To Be More Than Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.