Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (25984 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Would ask him... How him himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us cry
before u get real answers to those questions u will av to clear ur mind from d rubbish dose pastors that don't know any tin thought u then I will show u a place that u can get real truth from d bible. U will be able to know what d bible really teaches
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
NairaExam690:
Hummmm

Even habbakuk his prophet asked him question David asked him Jeremiah also did....God is willing to hear ur questions and his word d bible as d answers all u only need is a true man of God and God holy spirit to g et d answer

ITS un questionable ,so na look I go dey look am LIKE LUKE
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
iamayodeji:
I won't ask him anything..

Do you know why?

Yet habbakuk asked him question and he replied him

Because there is no........

Point
in asking. Haven't you heard that he is the unquestionable God.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by tete7000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
ritababe:
why did He leave the forbidden apple in the garden of eden,.

Because He wanted to create beings with personal will. He didn't want to create robots, zombies.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by tete7000(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
mbizzy:
What is my purpose in life?

The most important question of all I believe. If we know our purpose in life, life becomes really easy.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Godiloveu(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
What is da to solution to all my troubles? If... none

He shud give the weapons I needed to fight.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Makks777(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some of you commenting stuffs to sound funny, am very sorry for you...the question isn't directed to your village deity.. you seem to forget it's God (with the capital G)... Some of you doubt His existence, smh,my advice on that matter is that you pick up a Bible, look for places with guidelines on giving your life to Christ.. then follow it honestly and once you've given your life to Christ with faith and no doubt, try saying a prayer... ask for a sign that something has really changed in your life, it could come in form of a miracle, you could actually heal someone or yourself by mere saying the words...when this happens to you, you won't have to blame it on science, you'll know there's more to this world than meets the eye... I've been there.. I've followed this procedure, and I did something out of this world, not once, God has actually listened and honored my requests... If you can get the slightest of ideas of who He is, you'll wish the world ended today cuz down here it's all dust... nothing real here, man has the knowledge meant for man, and he believes it's the greatest knowledge, so does the animal, you can only see yourself as the sensible one, God has made it so, now come to think of His own view of things... yes, it is impossible as a man to ever understand Him, this world,everything...our understanding is limited, we are mortals, I barely blame the people claiming to know stuffs, if you were given a minute, to actually understand animals, how they think, how they see the world, you will be marvelled, it's totally different... and it has it's own meaning... what am saying in essence is that as a man, don't be deceived by the findings and theories of a fellow man, for everything hasn't been accounted for, some things are just unexplainable, it is the sign that there is God... choose a path yourself today, for in the end, you answer only for yourself.. time's running out, for those that doubt the Bible, signs written there thousands of years ago are manifesting today, nobody went to update details of the Bible, BELIEVE... Stop the blasphemy, some things are unforgivable... do not question God... follow Him and have in mind that after here, there's a better place... or worse.. depends wholly on you.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
cold:
God,how come Lucifer is referred to as the evil one and you the good guy? Because he sounds like a really nice guy but you on the other hand is so full of rage.
he is a really nice guy Na ...that is y we are ruling ourselves and creating many things and dre av been disorderliness.. Can't u see devil is really a nice guy? H
God is full of rage cos people like u av decided to be blinded by d god of DX system of things "devil" and very soon God's son Jesus will come and clear u all and we will live in peace and love. U want to know how d love will be like? Go to jw kingdom halls and see how d white and blacks treat themselves and ready to die for each other so as to protect each other from persecution and see how dy live together despite he is IBO and d other is Hausa... That is d love Gid as shown his people but d people blinded by d devil can't see
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Boyooosa(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
The first 4 questions made me wanna 'outta' this thread but I later remember that i can be creative in my own question.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by olajizz01(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will ask Almight God why good people always live very shortlife and bad people always stay long on earth,and why is He always looks bad people to perpetrate their evil act without reaping the retribution instantly.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by EkeJ: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
God did not create evil, He only created good. The evil you see is a result of man's own activities. We act against the Divine principle which now gives birth to evil. Evil is man's making not God.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Aplaudez(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thumbs up bro!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by j1mmy: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
SweetJustice:

After seeing all His handwork, only a fool will say there is no a God. Psa 53: 1

Have you ever seen God?

Who wrote the rubbish bible psa you quoted?

You are a big fool for being so dumb to believe something you have not independently thoroughly researched.

Stop being a monkey and use your brain!

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
twentyk:
i wud deff ask God why didnt he just kill SATAN so everybody be well off....
he would av looked like a teacher who chased a boy out of d class cos d boy said d teacher is wrong DT 2+2 is 7 not 4 without letting d boy prove it...if d teacher chase d boy out immediately his colleagues may start to think DT d teacher is truly wrong and DT d boy is right and also start to rebel Buh d teacher will be smart enuf to give d boy a chance to prove it in front of every one in d class and let them see d boy's folly when d everyone sees d boy is wrong dy will not av any objection wen d boy is sent out....likewise God as decided to let Satan prove is challenge "that man does not need God and DT dy can rule themselves and be like God " and Satan is still trying to prove his theory till now. And we av also seen how Satan's rulers hip as done so far (war crime hate rasicm sickness natural disaster and many more evils at God due time he will destroy Satan and do DT in a justifiable manner cos all would av seen DT Satan ruler ship has been a disaster go to jw.org
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Udstar(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
If I have the chance to ask God a question, I will ask Him two questions:
1. I will ask Him what minute, hour, day, month and year that His precious son will come back and take his saints.
2. If His will for me is to make heaven.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Would ask him... How him himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us cry
He created evil for His people, it's a mystery you'll only understand if you are in sync with Him.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?
Because He says I am that I am.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
menesheh:

Why do you enjoy worship and boastfulness? Those are human attribute.

Why are you playing hide and seek children's game. Why not be mature for a second and show yourself.
cos if u see him u will die of fear cos he is awesome...his awesomeness will kill u and only his glory can blind u cos his glory is brighter dhan d sun
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
wordcat:
why he has hot temper and why he love killing people in large number?
His natural Son's does that not Him.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by emitheo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why did he create cockroaches & mosquitoes? This 1 dey vex me on per sec.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
banio:
I will ask him " Why He created man?. because I believe He did not create man because of heaven and hell fire
it is in d book of genesis.. He created men to worship him, to be fruitful and subdue d earth and be supreme over every other things he created but cos of our first parent disobiediance we are suffering and he created d earth for humans d heaven is for him and his angels.....he did not create d earth for nothing d purpose for human and earth still remain....go to jw.org
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
tiwiex:
Bad things happen to good people a lot. Example, children dying in war. Why do you let it? You know it's gonna happen anyway.

Also, what's the point of existence, then we die and have to go to heaven? What will we be doing in heaven forever? Why not do it on earth anyway forever?
that is what we are made to believe Buh d bible says we will live on earth...in fact if u want to know answer to those question with cited scriptural backing (KJV) if u want...when u see jw ask for what does d bible really teach or go to jw.org
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
ujezeez:
My question is why are there so many contradictions in the holy books (bible,quran etc)
there are no contradictions in d bible u just failed to connect dem....jw.org might be of help if u truly want to find answers to ur question
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by medexico(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will ask

Oh my Rubb! How can I make heaven?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
SweetJustice:

First of all, is the Almighty your mate? Who are you to question Him?
his subject ..dy av d right to question him cos he gave dem a mind to reason and he is a loving God and as provided answers for all their questions just that dy av not gotten who will pin point dose answers from d bible....
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cornel88:
Did you not foresee Adam and Eve's disappointing you by eating the forbidden fruit?

Does it mean that you can not tell where Adam and Eve was that you have to ask, "Adam! Adam!, where are you?"

jw.org type dose questions u will see scriptural answers
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by busybeei5(f): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
now this thread reminds me of this song, smiley ok sit ,relax and listen wink grin

If God had a name, what would it be
And would you call it to His face
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you ask if you had just one
question
Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home
If God had a face, what would it look like
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that you would have to
believe
In things like Heaven and in Jesus and the
Saints
And all the Prophets and...
Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Tryin' to make His way home
Back up to Heaven all alone
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome
Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Just tryin' to make his way home
Like a holy rolling stone
Back up to Heaven all alone
Just tryin' to make his way home
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the Pope maybe in Rome

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by atoleybaba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
princezzlolly:
God, y did u take my caring dad so early?
my lady God did not take ur dad ooo he only allowed him to die. D question u should be asking is will u see ur loving dad in a young and healthy shape again? Go to jw.org u will see biblical truth that u might just be seeing for d 1st time in ur bible.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by JhyMedex: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
SweetJustice:

After seeing all His handwork, only a fool will say there is no a God. Psa 53: 1
How many of doz acts av u seen?...
U were told abt dis to see in d Bible.. can u confirm d veracity of the source?...
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by kaysklose23(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Who are your parents?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by herald9: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
manmustwac:
Dear God
Why can't you come down from Heaven & learn to speak for yourself coz am sick n tired of all these bloody atheists making fun of you & you having to depend on all these theists to defend you?
grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by FODA(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Will just ask Him,God,where is God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.