Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (26005 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by abdulwizzy(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2013
i have always wondered alot of things about GOD and the earth cos if GOD created everything then my biggest question is who is GOD and who gave him power over everything.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 15, 2013
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by wordcat(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2013
why he has hot temper and why he love killing people in large number?

6 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 15, 2013
Lordy Goddy,why art thou sooo impassive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Danyell(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2013
* How do you cope being God? I mean, you are omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, all-powerful, most merciful, most gracious, most high, most wonderful, alpha and omega, beginning and end etc etc and ummm......
* How do you wind down?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 15, 2013
front page plz. God why am I so quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by manmustwac(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2013
Dear God
Why can't you come down from Heaven & learn to speak for yourself coz am sick n tired of all these bloody atheists making fun of you & you having to depend on all these theists to defend you?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by tuagbo: 10:31pm On May 15, 2013
How can an entity that doesn't exist answer questions?GROW UP!!!

12 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by abdulwizzy(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2013
so u dont blive in GOD.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by thehomer: 7:15am On May 16, 2013
abdulwizzy: i have always wondered alot of things about GOD and the earth cos if GOD created everything then my biggest question is who is GOD and who gave him power over everything.

Why have you expertly hidden yourself away and why do you continue hiding yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by UyiIredia(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2013
Why did you create suffering, death & hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by UyiIredia(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Bump. Going to church in Edo BTW.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ideatoprince18(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2016
I wOULD ASK HIM TO ......... INFACT I DNT KNW WÀT TO ASK HIM....... I WOULF JUST START CRYING AND THANKING HIM FOR LIFE HE GAVE ME!!!!!!!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by skyhighweb(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2016
where is Mohamed now? lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by DebbyChris(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Why he so much love me?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by winner01(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2016
manmustwac:
Dear God
Why can't you come down from Heaven & learn to speak for yourself coz am sick n tired of all these bloody atheists making fun of you & you having to depend on all these theists to defend you?
Lol. Humans are so funny and shortsighted. What then would you say about those who actually take further steps to kill christians.
You see, the problem with both christians and non christians is that we try to quantify God with our created senses, we also try to equate God's mind with ours.
In human reasoning, paul would rot in hell, but see how it turned out. David should die painfully. and so on.
Its funny how we try to confine the Creator of human reasoning within the bounds of human reasoning.

Until we begin to see God for the Creator He is, we will always ask shortsighted questions.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by timilehing(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Why are Nigerian Pastors richer than their counterparts in other countries? & when Jesus was alive, he was bearing the sufferings alone; when he left, the disciples bears it alone while followers are enjoying but nowadays, followers are suffering while shepherds are flexing in abundance of protection, Why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by brunofarad(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Ok
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Salex007(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Why He created blacks men to be backward and mentally retarded

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by smoby(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Why men get D***ik grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Omotayor123(f): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Would ask him... How he himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nathdoug(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Y did he create women?? Jus kidding though...cox I like girls...
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Larryfest(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Why have u not pickd up my calls via prayer request baba?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by datguru: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by NairaExam690(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Hummmm

ITS un questionable ,so na look I go dey look am LIKE LUKE

5 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
I won't ask him anything..

Do you know why?

Because there is no........

Point
in asking. Haven't you heard that he is the unquestionable God.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by gistmeloveblog: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Ok
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by InstaFemiblog: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Why on earth did You create Nigerians

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ritababe(f): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
why did He leave the forbidden apple in the garden of eden,.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by adonbilivit: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
baba God, why has toolz been making front page lately like she is the last person to get married in Nigeria?

11 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Flashh: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Rebooting brain box for genuine question.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.