Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. (1983 Views)

If Marriage Ain't Your Goal, Then Why Are You Dating? / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by mekaboy(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2013
A lot of people are married today because of the religious standards.I know marriage is stressful and kills romance faster than anything.

That joy a feel when you visit your gf or bf in their house is gone. The beauty of the quarrels, when you both stay in your houses and waiting for the first person to apologize.

The freedom of going and coming as you please, without anyone timing you. Now married pple most times. Pretend and tell the unmarried that marriage is the best thing that can happen to you, just to make them feel inferior because they are single.

Now if the bible made marriage optional. You can have children without necessarily getting married. How many people will want to be married?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 2:18am On May 16, 2013
yes, i would still get married because...A wife is like a woollen blanket if you cover yourself with it, it irritates you and yet if you take it away you feel cold....that is why...

2 Likes

Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 3:54am On May 16, 2013
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 4:33am On May 16, 2013
I envy the relationship between my mum and dad and I want to share such with someone special

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 4:49am On May 16, 2013
I believe marriage is needed for religious purposes but Im just fine on my own thus far. grin
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 6:12am On May 16, 2013
Is marriage not optional? Who made it compulsory dude, get real

1 Like

Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Lovexme(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2013
As far as I know, marriage is optional.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Is marriage not optional? Who made it compulsory dude, get real

[size=13pt]You don answer for me again. I was about to ax gugu if it is compulsory.[/size]
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 6:26am On May 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]You don answer for me again. I was about to ax gugu if it is compulsory.[/size]
Lol
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by EatmyShorts: 7:02am On May 16, 2013
I advice you not to Marry. What you need is a three month internship in my Ministry.

All those Church Naughty ladies will be all over you, consider my offer.

Jesus Loves you.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 7:13am On May 16, 2013
Marriage is optional, our society just looks down on you when you aren't married at a certain age. As for me, I don't think I'll be getting married. Not sure anyway. Having a baby is easy these days, and I'll be ok with fathering a baby myself. And if I must marry, it has to be someone that understands my sexuality.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 7:14am On May 16, 2013
Sometimes I wonder where some people's thoughts emanates from. Please regale me.. Was marriage ever made compulsory? And if yes, by whom?

Smh for the op. i guess u just wanted to open a topic irrespective of what it takes. Na wa u oooo
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 7:14am On May 16, 2013
masonkz: Marriage is optional, our society just looks down on you when you aren't married at a certain age. As for me, I don't think I'll be getting married. Not sure anyway. Having a baby is easy these days, and I'll be ok with fathering a baby myself. And if I must marry, it has to be someone that understands my sexuality.

Are you gay?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by r231(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Are you gay?

Obviously undecided
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 7:44am On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Sometimes I wonder where some people's thoughts emanates from. Please regale me.. Was marriage ever made compulsory? And if yes, by whom?

Smh for the op. i guess u just wanted to open a topic irrespective of what it takes. Na wa u oooo
5 minutes of fame thing. Some people love seeing their name on the the big board. I call it a sick type of attention seeking
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nnekacherry: 7:50am On May 16, 2013

You just read my mind..
I wonder who made it compulsory..
OP please come and answer..
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 16, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ You were nominated for Miss Nairaland. The link to the thread is in my siggy. cheesy[/size]
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Exponental(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2013
.........and who says it is compulsory?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 8:23am On May 16, 2013
Marriage is already optional, and yes I'll marry.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 8:41am On May 16, 2013
OP has gone MIA. Chai I don dey expect make he show up since
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by obowunmi(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2013
Marriage is optional. undecided
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by jmoore(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2013
marriage is not compulsory dude!

[christian perspective]
Paul the apostle gave his own reason on why he will not marry
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Babztemmy: 9:36am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: A lot of people are married today because of the religious standards.I know marriage is stressful and kills romance faster than anything.

That joy a feel when you visit your gf or bf in their house is gone. The beauty of the quarrels, when you both stay in your houses and waiting for the first person to apologize.

The freedom of going and coming as you please, without anyone timing you. Now married pple most times. Pretend and tell the unmarried that marriage is the best thing that can happen to you, just to make them feel inferior because they are

Now if the bible made marriage optional. You can have children without necessarily getting married. How many people will want to be married?
But marriage is optional
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by thorpido(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2013
masonkz: Marriage is optional, our society just looks down on you when you aren't married at a certain age. As for me, I don't think I'll be getting married. Not sure anyway. Having a baby is easy these days, and I'll be ok with fathering a baby myself. And if I must marry, it has to be someone that understands my sexuality.
what's ur sexuality?You no be guy again.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by mekaboy(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2013
For all those who want to crucify me. I mean looking at it from religious view. If you have to go by religious or christian standards, if your are not married and your having sex you are fornicating and that is a sin.

So are you going to keep fornicating? And how do you have a child without fornication if you are not married.

Or are you saying you can leave the rest of your life without sex?

1 Like

Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 10:37am On May 16, 2013
what nonsense
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 10:52am On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: For all those who want to crucify me. I mean looking at it from religious view. If you have to go by religious or christian standards, if your are not married and your having sex you are fornicating and that is a sin.

So are you going to keep fornicating? And how do you have a child without fornication if you are not married.

Or are you saying you can leave the rest of your life without sex?
Why not? Do you think everyone are as crazy for sex as most people do? C'mon! Dont be ridiculous....
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 10:54am On May 16, 2013
Smh for the op..
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by stargalameena: 10:56am On May 16, 2013
as for me,i think marriage is NOT compulsory.even the bible has said its better to be single but if u cn't bear it,marry,which is a good tin..some people get married for diffrnt reasons..some want to build up a generation*family*,some are insecured,some dont want to live a lonely life,some is due to societal,friends and family pressure etc.....i wud love to someday luv have a family of my own,but derez just dis fear of the unknown.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 10:58am On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Why not? Do you think everyone are as crazy for sex as most people do? C'mon! Dont be ridiculous....
He is twisted. Na im fault?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 10:58am On May 16, 2013
stargal_ameena: as for me,i think marriage is NOT compulsory.even the bible has said its better to be single but if u cn't bear it,marry,which is a good tin..some people get married for diffrnt reasons..some want to build up a generation*family*,some are insecured,some dont want to live a lonely life,some is due to societal,friends and family pressure etc.....i wud love to someday luv have a family of my own,but derez just dis fear of the unknown.
Fear of the unknown? What do you imply?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 11:00am On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Fear of the unknown? What do you imply?
The fear to take decisions cos she is scared pooless and gas no idea how to move foward grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Lingerie On Sale- Lagos Lagos!!! Ladies, Treat Your Man In Bed Tonight!! / Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much I Love You And I Need You 24/7 / Possesed Man Eats Baby Live In Front Of Cameras [ PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.