Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno (27877 Views)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / BOKO HARAM: Sambisa Forest As Big As Enugu —buratai / Women Rescued From Boko Haram Sambisa Had Been Communicating With Militants - NA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Mentcee(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2013
Buko haham
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 16, 2013
brownlord: The subsidiary of boko haram wont be happy about this developement, they will soon come here to rain abuse on our the Nig. Army, they know themselves
GOD,u'v said ma mind.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by texazzpete(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
Darejyde: Kill every thing that moves, man, woman, children even those in the womb, cattles and take no prisoners neither keep any of the spoils for your self feed their cacasses to the pigs f**king bastards the are all gona die. God bless Nigeria!!!!!!........

After all the rubbish you just posted, you still think you're a follower of God?
The killings of innocent civilians (and babies!) is nothing to be happy about...at heart you're just as evil as the Boko Haram killers.

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 16, 2013
texazzpete:

After all the rubbish you just posted, you still think you're a follower of God?
The killings of innocent civilians (and babies!) is nothing to be happy about...at heart you're just as evil as the Boko Haram killers.

That is the sad aspect no one including myself is thinking of in all this excitement
The innocent people that will die
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 16, 2013
Good news. What took them so long?
But i hope innocent people wouldn't just be robed in
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2013
That's inevitable
Sadly
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by collynzo2(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: You people should pray for me,I have family members still there

If they die, no one will mourn them. They better leave now!!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by xynerise: 2:49pm On May 16, 2013
Hmmm. Good news
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by barikay: 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
for Goodness sake what are they still doing there till now.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by kwajahafiz(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
Conventional warfare, man against man, b.h stands no chance as we all know. but there is a lilmsomething called guerilla war fare my friends....
and guerilla is what it will boil down to.....in that scenario believe me b.h is not as outmatched as you will think.
you are fighting an enemy that lacks the specifity of a target. who is always,on the move, appearing from nowhere to insurge .and then disappear again.

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Tolucciii: 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
Lord av mercy. I really pity the lifes of the innocent souls there. Soldier boys are not train to save but to kill. I remember the political unrest that happen in Osun State precisely in Ilesa in 2007. But this northerners must learn a great lesson. The civil war begins...
Lord av mercy on Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by HARDDON: 2:51pm On May 16, 2013
White Shadow response and i quote:

Good start, try as much as possible to minimise civilian casualties and provide immediate relief should be provided for civilians caught in crossfire in order the have a moral advantage over these beast from hell. Government should mobilize all media outfit within its disposal to tell their own side of the story. Acces to BH news media sympathizers such as vanguard, punch, Aljazera, BBC..and other should be restricted to aviod uneccessay distraction. The security vote for the affected state should be suspended and this war should be sustain as long as it take. All state bothering the affected state should be put on high alert and should be proactive in going after suspected BH members. Air gunship support should be readily available when needed to support our gallant military officers on the ground. Our prayers and thought are with the army as they embark on this noble duty. Shame on ACN, shame on Tinubu, shame on CPC, shame on the unrepentant coup plotter Buhari for playing politics with the lives of the innocent southerners and moderate muslims.
PLEASE TAKE NO PRISONER "THE ONLY REPENTANT ISLAMIC TERRORIST IS THE DEAD ONE"

8 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by powerblaze(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju:

They need to evacuate there now!! angry The president might just order a nuclear strike on that state soon.

Nuclear gini? Bros no go there o.. The nuclear videos wey I watch for youtube still dey make my legs dey shake.. Our gallant soldiers are more than capable
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by nkemKalu: 2:52pm On May 16, 2013
DO U THINK THE BOKO HARAM ARE FOOLS?.......U THINK THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR U THERE? INFACT, NEWS REACHING OUR DESK HAS IT THAT BOKO HARAM HAS RELOCATED THEIR CAMP TO LAGOS STATE ONE WEEK AGO AFTER GETTING THE NEWS OF THE FEDERAL PLAN TO DECLARE A STE OF EMERGENCY IN YOBE, ADAMAWA AND BORNU STATE. THESE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TROOPS ARE ON THEIR OWN. U WILL NOT SEE ANY BODY, BUT U CAN GO AHEAD AND KILL INNOCENT CITIZENS. BOKO IS VERY MUCH INTACT.........HAHAHAHAHAH. OFCOURSE U CAN COME FOR NEGOTIATION ON OUR OWN TERMS
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2013
Where are the pictures of the raided camp?

It's high time we stop swallowing everything we see on paper hook,line and sinker without any scrutinized and certified fact.How can you tell us you raided a terrorist camp and you're backing up your stories with an old military picture of our troops in training session.

Though, i won't blame the Govt. as long as they say "we raided a terrorist camp" they are dead sure that gullible Nigerians will believe everything they tell them without proof......smh
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by GentleNaaz(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2013
Dike Chimezie: This is just the beginning.
Dem go hear wee!
guy na waa n wam dm go hear ds time
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2013
Pictures nko

Abi na supper dem dey do?
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by ujchief(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2013
Sacking them is obviously a temporary solution. Yaradua tried this method but did not have a follow up plan to ensure they don't resurrect and become more deadly.

After the sacking, we should ensure a good military base is maintained in the city and the borders kept tight.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by GentleNaaz(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2013
Ds is d bravest dscision GEJ hs taken since he ws born. Haters, pls ..... Dia is still chance wr 1 cn hug transformer
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by y2kaustin(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2013
.....where they tied and chained up there to still remain there? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by sirvin(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2013
...we are waiting for them to come out now and make noise that Nigeria government should seek amnesty from them. There is no alternative to PEACE!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by ocelot2006(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2013
Let the raghead bodies hit the floor! One shot, one kill.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Burger01(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2013
Kai!! War don start be that? Abeg, spare the kids and kill the 'goated' stick chewing bastttards and make sure you keep that goro chewing Shekau's head as an emblem of war...

sad
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Okworigeorge(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2013
texazzpete:

....check ur bible well, he jez did copy n paste
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 16, 2013
DICKtator:
Wonder what they found there? P.ORN movies, Jay Z albums,Black Sabbath,cigarettes,rum,whisky,dildos ,vaseline and Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant DVD Collections
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
True??
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Agrika: 3:10pm On May 16, 2013
Im feeling sorry for the innocent muslims and christians over there.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by gtrust: 3:10pm On May 16, 2013
Tolucciii: Lord av mercy. I really pity the lifes of the innocent souls there. Soldier boys are not train to save but to kill. I remember the political unrest that happen in Osun State precisely in Ilesa in 2007. But this northerners must learn a great lesson. The civil war begins...
Lord av mercy on Nigeria. Amen.

That's exactly why State of Emenrgency is important because nobody knows who is boko.
The most stupid thing to do now is attack!
There's a perimetre fencing and any attack will trigger this and the weapon and people MUST be found!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2013
texazzpete:

...and how about the innocent kids, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts and sisters those pigs sent to great beyonds via bombings at the bus parks, homes and police stations? These people are animals and must be treated as such.. Take your sympathy elsewhere..

It's all about 'an eye for an eye'.. kill by the sword and DIE by the sword..

sad

3 Likes

Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by free2ryhme: 3:12pm On May 16, 2013
kiLL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by gtrust: 3:15pm On May 16, 2013
nkem Kalu: DO U THINK THE BOKO HARAM ARE FOOLS?.......U THINK THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR U THERE? INFACT, NEWS REACHING OUR DESK HAS IT THAT BOKO HARAM HAS RELOCATED THEIR CAMP TO LAGOS STATE ONE WEEK AGO AFTER GETTING THE NEWS OF THE FEDERAL PLAN TO DECLARE A STE OF EMERGENCY IN YOBE, ADAMAWA AND BORNU STATE. THESE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TROOPS ARE ON THEIR OWN. U WILL NOT SEE ANY BODY, BUT U CAN GO AHEAD AND KILL INNOCENT CITIZENS. BOKO IS VERY MUCH INTACT.........HAHAHAHAHAH. OFCOURSE U CAN COME FOR NEGOTIATION ON OUR OWN TERMS

Boko cannot operate in Lagos!
They need both somewhere to hide and most importantly SOMEONE to hide them!
They will NOT get those in Lagos.
They will be gone in 1st attack.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by nairalad: 3:16pm On May 16, 2013
My concern is that these evil men will be shifting their base to other states.
Re: Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno by powerblaze(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2013
Where are the northern borno elders? Come out and talk na, and see if your heads won't be used for shooting practice. Ediots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If Jega Becomes EFCC Chairman? / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / Funeral Mass Of Caroline Chinweolu Onoh In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.