Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? (996 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by EFULEFU1(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2013
be sincere o
my ex girl is getting married to a rich handsome guy in two weeks.
but seriously, i am feeling jelous even though i was the one that quit the relationship.
is it normal, and how would you react to a similar situation?
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2013
I'll be like "Wao! really? Where is the venue abeg"
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2013
kunletiwoo: I'll be like "Wao! really? Where is the venue abeg"

how i wish i had your confidence
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by Popowaa: 6:42pm On May 16, 2013
Abeg be a man and move on.U walked out first and she found a better man.Deal with it
EFULEFU1: be sincere o
my ex girl is getting married to a rich handsome guy in two weeks.
but seriously, i am feeling jelous even though i was the one that quit the relationship.
is it normal, and how would you react to a similar situation?

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2013
Popowaa: Abeg be a man and move on.U walked out first and she found a better man.Deal with it

cry
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by Elpieces: 11:07pm On May 16, 2013
Just wish her well and move on.
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2013
Popowaa: Abeg be a man and move on.U walked out first and she found a better man.Deal with it
Do you av to rub it on his face? It's gurls like u dat am sure guyz must av dumped a couple of tyms, wishing u are in d same position with his EX...

Well to the Topic: I would be extremely glad to attend the wedding, I have a good relationship with all my EXs except my immediate EX who's just being extremely immature.
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by sakaguchi(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2013
I won't feel anything, she is my EX, I have already put an "s" to the EX before so why should I worry, if for anything, I would be happy for her, and if you have big TOOLS, don't worry, smile and smile because sooner or later...

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by bblacky(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2013
An EX u called! And dats wat he is, i'l feel nothin, mayb jst happy....except we quit jst a week lata he s getting married, den i'l feel more hurt and deceived...
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On May 17, 2013
sakaguchi: I won't feel anything, she is my EX, I have already put an "s" to the EX before so why should I worry, if for anything, I would be happy for her, and if you have big TOOLS, don't worry, smile and smile because sooner or later...

Badt guy.
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by DollyParton1(f): 4:07pm On May 17, 2013
feel sorry for the poor girl marrying him
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by ShirelleBaby: 4:51pm On May 17, 2013
i wud be hurt sha,kus i always enter any relationship with this huge ego of you neva finding a better girl besides me..and it has been working kus all mai ex..xxxxx always want me back..hehehehehehe.i avnt screwed dem all oh
Re: How Will You React To The News That, Your Ex Is Getting Married? by sakaguchi(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i wud be hurt sha,kus i always enter any relationship with this huge ego of you neva finding a better girl besides me..and it has been working kus all mai ex..xxxxx always want me back..hehehehehehe.i avnt screwed dem all oh
Hey baby, looking at your photo I can see why they all want you back, I mean, who wouldn't want all THOSE back? ****winks back @ you****

(1) (Reply)

. / I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes / 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheatso Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.