Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:48 AM

If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (30782 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Omalicha(f): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2006
What Would You Do If Your Ex Who Is Married Still Wants You

Someone betrays your trust and gets married just because he says he is in a hurry to get married. Then, few mths into the marriage, he begins to regret his desicion. Then he calls you one mornin and the only thing he says is "living without you has been hell".

- Dating A Married Man -

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by whitelexi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2006
Its too late!
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by comely(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2006
She will have to forget about me,since she belong to another man.I eill shun her off,so she is demanding for extra marital affairs,that is imposible.She rush into marriage,if she need to rush out ,that will be to another man.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2006
no time to make amends
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by chinani(f): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2006
it's HIS LOSS. you (or I) must be his missed opportunity. his lost love. i would move on w/ the knowledge that i was worth more than he knew at the time.

women always think "he's gonna miss me when i'm gone" and "no one can love him like i can". now, you know it's true. take the knowledge and be strong.

but NEVER disrespect yourself by becoming someone's "DIRTY LIL' SECRET".

you're worth more than that. you always knew it. now, he does too.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Thagodfada(m): 4:11am On Mar 03, 2006
you are better off without him. If he can contemplate cheating on his wife, he would have done thesame to you.

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Free(f): 4:31am On Mar 03, 2006
hes married and still wants you??
who does he think he is, gurl let him go, hes married
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by gigitte(f): 5:33am On Mar 03, 2006
hehe if that happened to me, the 'ntooooooooo' that comes out of my mouth will be as long as third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by kimba(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2006
Marriage is serious business, girl. Marriage is not Merry-Age, so let her get the stepping.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by reniks(f): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2006
If my ex says he wants me, I'll tell him point blank I don't want him and add that it'd be nice actually if he could come and meet my wonderful fiancee (even if I don't have any).

It's said that nothing feels better than knowing your ex is still single, and I'll hate to give that impression.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by nikinash(f): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2006
the guy must be a very selfish human being. he is married but still wants to hang on to you. he's being very very unfair both to you and his wife. and you better be thanking God you didn't marry him cos if he's planning on having an affair(don't be kidding youself girl, all he wants is somethin on the dielines), then he would have done the same to you, were you his wife!

like reniks said, don't let him think you're lying fallow.

you deserve better than someone who could not wait for you. period!
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by julietnice(f): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2006
a beg is too late or she want to break the heart of the husband
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by DAMMYGLOW(f): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2006
He can go to HELL and BURN to ASHES for all i CARE
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by osteen(m): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2006
you are all so aggressive about this. so he or she want to come back on the servicing level, i guess the answer will be thanks, no thanks cheesy
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Badman888(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2006
Too late, wink
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Outkast(f): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2006
I don't want palava,
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by tejuoso1(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2006
he just wants to play games. he shouldn't have the boldness to approach you after dumping you for another woman sef.

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by thupsie(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2006
I will just tell the girl please get a GRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by solomon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2006
my advice for her his to continue with what she has,but if she refused;that mean truely she don't love me.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by flower(f): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2006
I'd say that was to bad for him. He's made his bed, now he needs to lie in it. Don't come back to me after dumping me and marrying someone else.

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by SweetnSour(f): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2006
dingo
He should have known my worth
He should have known no one can do him like i do him
too bad, so sad
TOO late
He better stick to what he has
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by king01(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2006
Well, please tell this guy that He does not love you, he only lusts about you. He should stop fantasizing, and that is the Spirit of the Devil.
But He is in a big mess, just few months into a life commitment?? Already complaining??
You should also try to be understanding to Him, and show Him a little bit of care, but be strict if it costs you to, because he is in a big mess.
Pray for Him and encourage Him with Love and Strictness, and rebuke when needed.
Nacho wink.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by ilovepda: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2006
I don't think the boy does love you. He might have just found out something unexpected in the marriage, and then he remembered how you or both of you to deal with it, which is the better or sweeter way he prefer.

Anyway, if you still miss him very much and would like to be with him, then ask him to divorce and return to you. (but he might run away again!) Or, you can reject him just saying "too late" for he has hurt your heart already.

It's all your decision, or you can try to keep friendship with him for a while to see how it goes.

Well, life is short, don't waste your time and energy on something you don't want to.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by Fluffy(f): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2006
That man is a liar. If he wanted you, why didn't he marry you?
If he realy wanted to be with you, he should have waited until u are ready for marriage.
You were not good enough to become his wife does he think you are only good enough to be his mistress?
Don't sink that low cool
Tell him to get lost!

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by peteroc(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
forget about it
just try to remember the 10 commandments
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by MP007(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2007
player-- have sex with her and bitch her to it

responsible fella, -- get da steppin
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by CrazyMan(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
It simply means he isn’t satisfied with the damage he has do to your life. He intends to do more; and only a fool would go back into that relationship.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by blessingemily12: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
i am so happy today for what Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com he is a great spell caster. i have and my family have be living together in peace and love we were married for 10 years with two beautiful kids everything went smoothly until a husband started staying out late and would beat me up with any excuse he gets, he wold always get drunk and i was bent on finding out what the problem was and i discovered that he was seeing a young woman outside who he was planning to move in together and was preparing a divorce i became devastated as i love my husband so much and i looked for help i contacted many spell casters but nothing happened until i met with Dr abubakar, who told so many things and said i should worry about nothing that all will be well and told he will cast a spell that will bring my husband back to me and he was true to his words i want you all to help me thank and i promised him that i will always tell people of his good works he is a powerful spell caster contact for what ever problems you have and he will help you out of it okay here's his email address drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com contact him he is a powerful spell caster and i pray he help you out too once again his mail is drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com your daughter Blessing Emily from USA
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by marieolae(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Omalicha: What Would You Do If Your Ex Who Is Married Still Wants You

Someone betrays your trust and gets married just because he says he is in a hurry to get married. Then, few mths into the marriage, he begins to regret his desicion. Then he calls you one mornin and the only thing he says is "living without you has been hell".

- Dating A Married Man -
most men do not get married by "mistake". They know what they are getting into. Mr dear, this man is calling u to b his side chick, his girl on the side. If he truly has feelings for you he wouldn't have married another woman. My dear, open your EYES

1 Like

Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by marieolae(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Omalicha: What Would You Do If Your Ex Who Is Married Still Wants You

- Dating A Married Man -
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2014
marriage is never a molua bus you rush in
cos if you do you'll always want to jump down even before you get to your bus stop

ok

for your ex its very simple to get him off your back
if he still call always and want to meet with you just
let him come on a day your new fiance is around
or if youve not started a relationship call a brother to pretend to be your fiance
when he come just seat him down and be all over your fiance
nobody will tell him to run away.
cos he is still calling cos he feels you are still waiting for him to come and play dirty.

let him know you worth the salt.
Re: If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You by robosky02(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2014
blessingemily12: i am so happy today for what Dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com he is a great spell caster. i have and my family have be living together in peace and love we were married for 10 years with two beautiful kids everything went smoothly until a husband started staying out late and would beat me up with any excuse he gets, he wold always get drunk and i was bent on finding out what the problem was and i discovered that he was seeing a young woman outside who he was planning to move in together and was preparing a divorce i became devastated as i love my husband so much and i looked for help i contacted many spell casters but nothing happened until i met with Dr abubakar, who told so many things and said i should worry about nothing that all will be well and told he will cast a spell that will bring my husband back to me and he was true to his words i want you all to help me thank and i promised him that i will always tell people of his good works he is a powerful spell caster contact for what ever problems you have and he will help you out of it okay here's his email address drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com contact him he is a powerful spell caster and i pray he help you out too once again his mail is drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com your daughter Blessing Emily from USA

tahh
what is this
you dont need it, just pray over your marriage

watin be spell caster

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.