Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines (11756 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Retards!

Investigate what?  Only a stupid president will take his stupid citizens seriously! When he is jobless, all he can do is investigate this for he next 8 years in power. . .if he does not croak on the way to one of his German Jihads against his river blindness!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2008
A whole so-called British citizen yelling " I go die ooooooooooooooh" in his bush accent on a foreign airline.  Only a bush Nigerian pig from Britain can display such idiocy. Just thank his lucky stars he did not try that with an American Airline. . . he would have joined Saddam Hussein in his resting place.

what is wrong in saying that, does been british make you perfect which airline you take commot for naija? why are talking like you have some personal issue with Nigerians?

I think you should always be careful about what you say to people because it might come back to hunt you!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2008
why is the appropriate office not handling this instead
and what office is that?
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you really believe that this is the reason for this investigation, you bring me back to my initial question, some pages ago, and the same issue,  why is YarAdua involved in this?? and why is the appropriate office not handling this instead Why it is being made a "National" issue and not a customers vs company issue Please answer, bearing in mind that the Naomi campbell could not make her own issue about the country either but in this case, it is being made about a country issue.

Does he have work? undecided The only thing he can do to sidetrack gullible hungry sufferheads in Nigeria or UK to make idiots like him believe he is doing something.  Only morons like most on this thread will fall for such.  Why am I surprised?  Covernant university otta farms limited and madonnna university okija shrine graduates with fake degrees!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by joshjosh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2008
FBS:

for the fact that some people misbehave does not mean that EVERYBODY MISBEHAVES, do you?
besides, that does not also mean that everyone that misbehave is a Nigerian, ! have you ever travelled with russians?
I don't mind calling a spade by its name, but their should be no generalization, it is a insult.
just because them catch ole for your area no mean say everyone in your area na barawo!

i think you ought to know that being nigerian and carrying its passport places responsibility on you to protect the name of the country. you can speak grammar as much as you like fact is some people are giving the country a bad name and when the time comes for them topay the prize pay they must/ you dont have to stick up for them.

it is like you guys like a society where everything is permissible. sorry nobody invited them here. if you dont want to respect the rules of the land stay in your country and rules here wont apply to you.

the other time some of you were busy making excuses for yaho yahoo boys as if that is a normal life.

stop abusing people who see things differently from you. it is their right to air their opinions at least until oga seun says otherwise. we all dont have to be fans of disorderly people and unruly peolpe who dont play by the rules if not any rules. all these personal attacks are uncalled for and sadly the woman you are attacking is one of those women you cant bully to submission so save yourself some breathe sir.
oYaTo:

This almondjoy na stupid girl o. no be d same girl wey dey asylum for US, dey sleep for refugee hostel with one kid wey hin no no him papa? She still get gut to come and yap naija and nigerians here? No be u dey rack up over 6,000 posts within 6months or so? The bitch no get job o! Na low-life scum, worst of the worst.

Shame on u.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
It is the job of the foreign affairs ministry. . .  not a diseased president who should be repenting for his sins as he is about to quench at any minute, and head straight to hell fire!!!! kiss
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by shawn123: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ kobojunkie
Nice point you have there. But i will tell you something i do know. The very first 20 yrs of my life was spent in the north part of Nigeria. So trust me i know all there is to know about that part of the country. Also i pass through Katsina once a month as i have a site there and its kind of mandatory for me to go there every month ( part of my job). I will tell you and am sure any one who has been there recently would tell you same. The town is alot different, you dont  need to go far. From the entrance you would notice. Its not just paved roads, what was dust back then has been tared, a professional job not what we are used to seeing.
All the schools have new structures plus staff houses. The trip is that this state gets the list allocation in Nigeria from the Federal Government and still was able to do all this. Now what would you say about states like Delta, Edo and the rests with the highest allocation and the governors have nothing to show for it. Honestly if truth be told, that man worked in Katsina. What is needed there now is management. Would you believe that in the 8 years he spent in that state, he was one one the easisest individual to see, the government house gate was wide opened all all one wld need to do is walk right in and you are guaranteed to see him. Considering the fact that Katsina has high level of illiteracy, the first female doctor in Katsina is still in her 40s what would you expect a wise governor to do for his people. Its build school, school and school and thats all he did. Lastly have you been to the state university? Did you know that Obasanjo thought one of the secondary schools in Katsina was the state university until he was told, during his visit to katsina as president. My advice still is go and see for yourself.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
i think you ought to know that being nigerian and carrying its passport places responsibility on you to protect the name of the country.  you can speak grammar as much as you like  fact is some people are giving the country a bad name and when the time comes for them topay the prize  pay they must/  you don't have to stick up for them.

it is like you guys like a society where everything is permissible. sorry nobody invited them here.  if you don't want to respect the rules of the land  stay in your country and  rules here wont apply to you.

amazing how people see things! everyone has a responsibility irrespective of the passport you carry. Just because it a green one does not give licence to foreign companies, etc to label everyone with the green color of passport bad.

Do you mean to tell me that only Nigerians misbehave let us be realistic, different people of different nations do,

we have some who get drunk and cause serious commosion for inside plane and they are not Nigerians, what can you say about that
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by BabaTony: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
Na waoo, Some nigerians because they have gone abroad have the guts to call their fellow nigerians all sorts of names, i have news for you, they will never love you, especially the britishor any eu. let me inform you all if you never knew, if yaradua doesnt speak up now, Nigerians will be thrown out in mid air, or to be nice transported along the cargo. we have a proverb in my place that says that he who calls his house rubbish , the neighbours will set it on fire.SO BA go to hell with u malitreatment. i blame those Nigerians that go there and beg for food and the shelter, as for me and my generation , we are proud NAIJA MEN AND WOMEN.WE ARE NEVER SLAVES!!!!AND WILL NEVER BE AGAIAN!!!! I dont see any thing wrong with someone speaking up when some is harrased in a plane whether nigerian or not. he has a right to speak.shame on the almond tree who has brought shame to this honourable forum, i doubt the person is even a nigerian. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
Your useless leaders are maltreating you everyday to the fact you have no electricity and plumbing system to see what you should be flushing in your toilets and most of you are petitioning BA who is still making their money while retards like most of you have booked airline tickets till Xmas 2010!

Disgrace!

If you want to petition anyone, please go and petition Yaradua to give you electricity and some adequate plumbing system so most of you sufferheads here would stop using banana leaves to wipe your butts then use them to cook moin moin when they have long dried out in the sun! cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2008
It is the job of the foreign affairs ministry. . .  not a diseased president who should be repenting for his sins as he is about to quench at any minute, and head straight to hell fire!!!!

1. so what exactly are the job functions of a President if he cannot order an investigation of any category?
2. Are you holier than thou
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
Only in Nigeria will you have a "jack of all trade/mr. know all or nothing" president.  Just as OBJ was minister of Petroleum for almost 2000 years!

If you do not know what the duties and responsiblities of a president should be. . .you need to refund the money used for your education. Even UN investigated Iraq before George Bush took over.

At least pretend that someone else is doing the investigation. He cannot even get out of bed every morining not to talk of read lengthy investigations. . . on behalf of citizens he failed to provide for.

How gullible can you be? Am I surprised?
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by deor03(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you really believe that this is the reason for this investigation, you bring me back to my initial question, some pages ago, and the same issue,  why is YarAdua involved in this?? and why is the appropriate office not handling this instead Why it is being made a "National" issue and not a customers vs company issue Please answer, bearing in mind that the Naomi campbell could not make her own issue about the country either but in this case, it is being made about a country issue. The other non-nigerians who were ordered off the plan did not make it a country vs BA issue either.
Mr president was expecting a report from the ministry which was not forth coming. In order to expedite the report he wrote a formal letter to the minister to carry out the investigation and furnish him with a report.
What in this world is wrong with that?
Naomi campbell issue is a LOCAL issue (afterall she is british), so you don't expect Brown to send the foreing affairs secretary to act on that. These are two contrasting scenarios.

http://mayfieldnigeria1..com/2008/04/yaradua-orders-probe-of-british-airways.html
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by shawn123: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2008
@almondjoy
You seem to know alot about toilets and plumbing. I bet you wash toilets for a living. embarassed
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!  All these pit latrine graduates from Nigeria! cheesy

As I was writing jare. . . the report is not forthcoming because the accusations are baseless and too shameful to cook up!

Facts!  What the ministry cannot do. . . so it is a dilapidated Yaradua that can carry out the investigations personally?  In what language may I ask?

If you put Nigeria and Britain to stand in the court of even "low opinion" which will the jury favor? Nigeria that is way down buried in the tombs of corruption and indiscipline?

I say you guys should go and hide your bald heads and hairy arses in the sand. . . let nothing show please as not to expose your decayed, living corpses.  Just die!

Just suffocate yourselves in your own stench please. . . . no need to prove to the outside world what they already know better than you! Disgraceful things!

Off to bed! \Some of us have nice jobs! kiss
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by joshjosh(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
FBS:

amazing how people see things! everyone has a responsibility irrespective of the passport you carry. Just because it a green one does not give licence to foreign companies, etc to label everyone with the green color of passport bad.

Do you mean to tell me that only Nigerians misbehave let us be realistic, different people of different nations do,

we have some who get drunk and cause serious commosion for inside plane and they are not Nigerians, what can you say about that

leave other nations matter alone for them to solve. if you watch airline usa or the britisgh version you ill see they deal with european drunks as necessary. the presidents dont have to be over sensitive to get involved.

anyway you guys organise and give knighthold or whatever chieftancy titles you can to the idiots that steal so it is not surprising you are excusing stupidity of this magnitude. a plane carrying hundreds of people for the next 6hrs or so is not a place to cause troubles above the skies. that is common sence you dont have to be nigerian to know that or go do it because others are doing it. some people died yesterday why not try that in the name of some people are doing it?
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
@almondj
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!  All these pit latrine graduates from Nigeria!
at least they are graduates, are you?

Facts!  What the ministry cannot do. . . so it is a dilapidated Yaradua that can carry out the investigations personally?  In what language may I ask?
is he doing it personally or he ordered investigations into it, ? so what is factual about what you wrote??
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by BigB11(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
not a diseased president who should be repenting for his sins as he is about to quench at any minute, and head straight to hell fire!!!!  

@almonj:
This is a terrible statement for anyone to make!

It's either you're straight up foolish or you're just another repudiate moppet that craves for attention by doing or saying doltish shi t.
Yar'Adua may be a diseased president today, but no one knows what tomorrow will bring; again, be very careful and learn how to respect yourself as a young girl.
There are other better ways to get attention.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by FBS: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2008
leave other nations matter alone for them to solve. if you watch airline usa or the britisgh version you ill see they deal with european drunks as necessary. the presidents don't have to be over sensitive to get involved.

anyway you guys organise and give knighthold or whatever chieftancy titles you can to the idiots that steal so it is not surprising you are excusing stupidity of this magnitude. a plane carrying hundreds of people for the next 6hrs or so is not a place to cause troubles above the skies. that is common sence you don't have to be nigerian to know that or go do it because others are doing it. some people died yesterday why not try that in the name of some people are doing it?

I think you are missing the point here? tell me pls, how do they treat european drunks,
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2008
deor03:

Mr president was expecting a report from the ministry which was not forth coming. In order to expedite the report he wrote a formal letter to the minister to carry out the investigation and furnish him with a report.
What in this world is wrong with that?
Naomi campbell issue is a LOCAL issue (afterall she is british), so you don't expect Brown to send the foreing affairs secretary to act on that. These are two contrasting scenarios.

http://mayfieldnigeria1..com/2008/04/yaradua-orders-probe-of-british-airways.html

I am sorry but I live in a world were priorities matter to me. This case just happpened , so, did he also send priority letters to speed up the investigation of the cases of traficking involving Nigerian women being sold off to prostitution each year in europe while he was at it Cause I really find it hard to believe that this case had to get top priority when it just happened some days ago while the case of Nigerian women who are being shipped off to the same Europe to serve as sex slaves does not command same priority or even higher considering that it has been going on for longer and the culprits actually live large in Nigeria as we speak.

Another thing is this, we have seen cases of other nationals getting the same treatment in other countries and I have yet to see Bush or any other president make it his place to tackle it directly, whether or not the appropriate office does not get the papers in front of him or not.

To be honest with you, I hope he expresses the same for other petitions out there cause I think this is ridiculous for him to select one for PR gain and not treat the  others the same way.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
This thread has entirely deviated from the point. Extremisim has taken over and everything is in complete chaos.

Please stop calling people names if they happen to have differing opinions. No one can be entirely right or wrong at all times, abegi.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by eudio(f): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2008
can somebody please tell me wht almondjoy and his grace are shruggling for?

his grace, did almondjoy turn u down whn u made passes at her?because this una fight go get part 2

there is no need to throw bomb over little things.

well, as for me, i no send
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by bawomolo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2008
You should ask yourself that question again, whats the no of flights operated into the country compared to the in-country flights.

umm that's no excuse. O'Hare airport, one of the busiest airports in the world hardly has fatal accidents. plain and simple, aviation safety is an afterthought in nigeria but somehow how BA staff treats u is a bigger deal. again, where is the evidence that nigerians are being specifically targeted.

just because a fraction of nigerians looted and mismanaged nigerian airways all nigerian must pay the price in the hands of foreign airlines?

so what, didn't Nigerians sit and watch them while the looting was going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Paystack Records N1 Billion In Monthly Transactions Value / Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me / UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.