Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines (11750 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by RichyBlacK(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2008
If those foreign airlines insist on treating Nigerians badly, they can go to HELL! We don't need them anymore than they need us!

Airlines are posting record losses (in billions of dollars) and some yeye airlines want to do shakara for us! Our Lagos-London, New York-Lagos, and Atlanta-Lagos routes are gold mines! They should gerrrout if they can't treat us with courtesy! Rubbish!!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by nwandolina(f): 3:19am On Apr 24, 2008
deor03:

Apply for One year OFF and manage the research. It is so easy to sit in one comfort zone and complain

why are we talking then.
We might as well fold our arms
Que sera sera!
what will be will be
since it'll take nwando one year off to correct a nation ruled by a career politician who governed a state for 8 years and still left it without good drinking water and electricity.
Keep waiting!
I'll be retiring in 2038! tongue
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by RichyBlacK(m): 3:24am On Apr 24, 2008
nwandolina:

Indeed we wrestle not against flesh and blood.
hmm,so you sabi the leaders.
ima mmadu .
nwandolina:

Indeed we wrestle not against flesh and blood.
hmm,so you sabi the leaders.
ima mmadu .

It's true o! Bible talk am say "We wrestle not against flesh and blood , "

Nigeria's problem is deeply entrenched in:
1. A culture of corruption
2. Ethnocentrism
3. Religious tensions
4. Sectionalism

The fastest way of doing things (I don't support it though) would be a coup that will take out at least 2,000 of the present-day politicians - if your name is on the list of those that have been in power and deemed corrupt that person is sent packing.

Maybe there is something we'll learn from this slower process!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by RichyBlacK(m): 3:26am On Apr 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Well, if the negatives are too much for him to deal with, what the heck are we doing?? I mean even Obasanjo used that whole " negative forces are more than positive forces" excuse and look were we are today, how much longer do we have to keep playing that game?? OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES and let the Nigerian people know who these "Negative forces" are, make we go take care of business personally if it is too much for yaradua. Imagine where that country would be today if everything had been forced out in the open by now??

Kobojunkie,

See Kobo wan go deal with person personally o. You wan leave that your air-conditioned cubicle come do "roforofo fight" for Abuja grin.

Oya ooo, we dey wait for you grin
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by nwandolina(f): 3:26am On Apr 24, 2008
RichyBlacK:

If those foreign airlines insist on treating Nigerians badly, they can go to HELL! We don't need them anymore than they need us!

Airlines are posting record losses (in billions of dollars) and some yeye airlines want to do shakara for us! Our Lagos-London, New York-Lagos, and Atlanta-Lagos routes are gold mines! They should gerrrout if they can't treat us with courtesy! Rubbish!!

If Nigerian airways started today to fly passengers roundtrip from JFK to Owerri airport for even 50 Naira,I won't be there.
When I left Nigeria, Nigerian airways was still operating to Gatwick and I paid almost double to fly BA.

With all the wayo and mago mago in Nigeria an engineer can put chivita juice mixed with his urine and pure water  in the gas tank and sell the proper fuel needed for the aircraft as his private business.
Nigerians can be that heartless and unregulated.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Apr 24, 2008
Can we please stop with the Ethno-babble. This man lived in his own state with his own people and his own tribe and same religion and still did not see fit to fix the place. What in that shows that the problem in Nigeria has anything to do with ethnic and tribal issues, let alone religious issues Can we please stop trying to apply balm to the surface expecting the core to heal itself??
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by nwandolina(f): 3:31am On Apr 24, 2008
goodnite guys,oga don return
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by RichyBlacK(m): 3:35am On Apr 24, 2008
nwandolina:

goodnite guys,oga don return

Oya, great oga for us.

Goodnite Kobojunkie. We go yarn later!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2008
@ almondjoy

what is ur own, eh? Yaradua did the right thing. u r in the usa and the usa has terrible evils i can hardly imagine. go to downtown of most part of the usa and u wont believe ur eyes,abi is it those flying death airplanes that southwest and american airlines use that an industrial nation should boast of? look at the messed up election and listen to why ppl vote and tell me if they are civilized. infact, i am more patriotic than most americans. they should get off their lazy butts and stop playing ps3 and xbox all day and actually do something for the good of the nation not their individual greed. foreigners hold their economy together, it would have collapsed long ago. they sit down all day thinking only for their own greed and wonder why the economy has gone so bad. at least we have Yaradua fighting for the dignity of the nigerian ppl, unlike Bush who is fighting 4 his own oil gain and doesn't know that gas is almost $4 per gallon. abeg make i hear word. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2008

naijaking1

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines
« #133 on: Yesterday at 11:12:23 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: nobilia on Yesterday at 10:46:05 PM
Which work are you going to? Lazy fool, u fit get up from your chair.

Oga Alhaji, why have you taken this thread down to personal level. Are you having wet dreams about Almondjoy, again?

Why is it difficult for you focus on the big picture and not all this I go give you dirty slap kind of talk?

Don't mind the block-headed Blockus! I am sure he is fantasizing may juicy succulent arms, and God knows what else. tongue   When all he can afford in Nigeria are dirty babes that smell like harmattan stockfish. . . . subject to evaporation. cheesy 

Instead of him to face the topic. . he is pursuing me all over Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2008

nobilia
Antarctica

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines
« #135 on: Yesterday at 11:17:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oga Alhaji, why have you taken this thread down to personal level. Are you having wet dreams about Almondjoy, again?

Why is it difficult for you focus on the big picture and not all this I go give you dirty slap kind of talk?

Bro, if you checked all that Almond posted in this forum I do not think that you will be seeing my own posts the way you are seeing it. I respect women and I do not easily get angry but what is it in Almonds head that is sending her coconuts in NLD.
She should only post in the culture forum, she needs to learn a few things from there.
About the wet dream stuff, I loathe her

Only a mad person like you will have fantasies of a mad woman like me. . . Do you have this kind healthy babe in your village? cheesy With only 13 posts, na only almondjoy you see for Nairaland? cheesy You useless recycled banned poster with multiple IDs. Keep dreaming of ma fat juicy thighs ok? You ain't getting none of it! kiss
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2008
Since the post has gone into yaradua illness. Let us humanly wish him good health and miraculous cure. Let us also wish the great Ghani of Nigeria good health too, I heard he's got cancer. Nigeria's problem did not happen in a day neither will it end in a day. In my own opinion, Yaradua is doing his best after inheriting leadership from a man that left us with a raised VAT and fuel price for a parting gift.
All of us have much to contribute to help Nigeria, starting from our homes and surroundings. Every little effort nomatter how minute goes a long way in helping our situations. Let us speak well about our country, other countries have their own dirty linens.
For example, I was praising Nigeria and abundant investment opportunities at a dinner party, I did not know that some people picked interest on it, I was just informed that two investors at the party have applied for visas to visit Nigeria and see areas they can invest in. We all owe this to Nigeria not mindin the suffering our leaders have brought to us. Everyman is his own maker or destroyer, it is not always the leaders though I have known humans to always blame others when things go wrong.
It may be too little a thing for a president to be involved in matters as this but with what he has said I think BA will think twice before doing such stuffs again. Even animals are tamed by love and respect. We Nigerians maybe somehow but most of us I am aware does not abuse respect. What we are demanding from BA is not preferential treatment, it is only for them to treat us with human respect. Human dignity is a fundamental human right within the montessouri convention letters.
Almond, please do not reply to my post, I wouldn't want to be insulted or insult any one, please for heaven sake.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2008
nobilia:

Since the post has gone into yaradua illness. Let us humanly wish him good health and miraculous cure. Let us also wish the great Ghani of Nigeria good health too, I heard he's got cancer. Nigeria's problem did not happen in a day neither will it end in a day. In my own opinion, Yaradua is doing his best after inheriting leadership from a man that left us with a raised VAT and fuel price for a parting gift.
All of us have much to contribute to help Nigeria, starting from our homes and surroundings. Every little effort nomatter how minute goes a long way in helping our situations. Let us speak well about our country, other countries have their own dirty linens.
For example, I was praising Nigeria and abundant investment opportunities at a dinner party, I did not know that some people picked interest on it, I was just informed that two investors at the party have applied for visas to visit Nigeria and see areas they can invest in. We all owe this to Nigeria not mindin the suffering our leaders have brought to us. Everyman is his own maker or destroyer, it is not always the leaders though I have known humans to always blame others when things go wrong.
It may be too little a thing for a president to be involved in matters as this but with what he has said I think BA will think twice before doing such stuffs again. Even animals are tamed by love and respect. We Nigerians maybe somehow but most of us I am aware does not abuse respect. What we are demanding from BA is not preferential treatment, it is only for them to treat us with human respect. Human dignity is a fundamental human right within the montessouri convention letters.
Almond, please do not reply to my post, I wouldn't want to be insulted or insult any one, please for heaven sake.

Fine with me!  Because na only me and you dey for this thread this night. . . I for insult you well well! angry Next time. . .do not attack ma posts and I will not look in your direction!

Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by na2day2(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2008
this girl, u need to be in therapy

almondjoy:

[/b]

Fine with me! Because na only me and you dey for this thread this night. . . I for insult you well well! angry Next time. . .do not attack ma posts and I will not look in your direction!

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2008
na2day?:

this girl, u need to be in therapy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Thank you!  I dash you the thread. kiss  I hate agberos. . .especially if you are based in Nigeria. . .so please go and look for your kind!

Now back to topic.

I am frankly not interested in the state of Yar-arse-dua's kidneys or lack thereof!

I really wanted to see what evidences existed of this so-called maltreatment of "royal" Nigerians by the "racist" foreign airlines!

I do not see any. . . . . so I will have to say

GOODBYE THREAD!!!!

I do not like to deal with unsubstantiated stories from rumour-mongering, low lives of Nigerians! When I see some evidence. . .perhaps I shall return.  Threads with 5 pages or more absolutely bore me to death for lack of pleasant company. Time to enjoy some music on Youtube! cool
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2008
Fine with me!  Because na only me and you dey for this thread this night. . . I for insult you well well!  Next time. . .do not attack ma posts and I will not look in your direction!

You and I are not anywhere, do not get carried away. I did not even notice you. Tell me one good thing you have done for Nigeria since you were born?
I warned you ooooooooooooo. Leave me out of your world, I don't belong there nor do I wish to. I do not wanna hate you more than I have done.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by na2day2(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2008
good riddance to bad rubbish angry angry angry angry

almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Thank you! I dash you the thread. kiss I hate agberos. . .especially if you are based in Nigeria. . .so please go and look for your kind!

Now back to topic.

I am frankly not interested in the state of Yar-arse-dua's kidneys or lack thereof!

I really wanted to see what evidences existed of this so-called maltreatment of "royal" Nigerians by the "racist" foreign airlines!

GOODBYE THREAD!!!!

I do not like to deal with unsubstantiated stories from rumour-mongering, low lives of Nigerians! When I see some evidence. . .perhaps I shall return. Threads with 5 pages or more absolutely bores me to death for lack of pleasant company. Time to enjoy some music on Youtube! cool
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by jaybee3(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2008
Common grown ups, pls don't deviate from the topic. One person should be the bigger one 2 stop the back and forth attack.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2008
Fine with me! Because na only me and you dey for this thread this night. . . I for insult you well well! Next time. . .do not attack ma posts and I will not look in your direction!

I have seen most of your 6297 posts and the only one that made sense was the one you did not say anything in.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by na2day2(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2008
now that she is gone, we will have a more fruitful discussion. anywhoo, i gotta hit the hay sack, it is already too late into the nite, dont want to show up with red eyes at work in the morning grin grin grin grin

jay bee:

Common grown ups, please don't deviate from the topic. One person should be the bigger one 2 stop the back and forth attack.

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by megastu(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2008
Almond joy, I NO BLAME YOU. CONTINUE TO INSULT NIGERIANS
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Wokeyim(f): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2008
almondjoy, what''s your stress any way? must u continue to insult Nigerians? It's people like u that we call americana-want to-be. You hate the place so much then why bother identifying with us?
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by outlaws(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2008
cool

So what is the Nigerian government going to do with the findings and are they trying to make some noise. Nigerians have a lot problems and this is not a major one.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by shawn123: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2008
Big B1:

@Almondjoy:

You have been throwing unnecessary stones all morning; again, please comport yourself as a lady.
It is very unpleasant to disrespect or pick a fight with a chick.

Please, focus more on the topics and have some self respect!
shocked OMG so almondjoy is a lady? she definately has a loose nut. she hardly makes any sense. like you said Unnecessary stones, can someone please tell her boyfriend to give her some attention, obviosly that wld make her think before talking. Like they say those who know dont talk and does who talk dont know,
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by wendymanda: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2008
@ outlaws I think that is what Almondjoy is trying to get across and everyone is calling her an assimilationist of the American way. I don't think she is an American want to be had she been she would not give a flying (fill in the blank) about Nigeria. Whenever someone criticizes Nigeria which all other people of other country do of their own country (exception of the crazy part of Korea) they are considered a sellout. The sellouts are those that pretend to care but don't. Rather than implementing a fine on people who don't care why not take care of other pressing matters. The choice can be left to us as to whether we want to fly BA or somewhere else. We should boycott president "Your Idiot" for basically calling the Nigerian health sector slowpoke by going to Ghana. As a person interesting in pursuing the medical field (all Nigerians are) and planning on going back to practice ( all Nigerians claim to be) in Nigeria I think what he is saying is that Nigerian doctors are worthless. If they can't churn out trust worthy doctors then he should implement policies that will force them to.

All in all why go chasing unicorns when we all know they don' exist meaning the BA won't give a sh** if they are fined because we need them more than they need us.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2008
I think that is what Almondjoy is trying to get across and everyone is calling her an assimilationist of the American way. I don't think she is an American want to be had she been she would not give a flying (fill in the blank) about Nigeria. Whenever someone criticizes Nigeria which all other people of other country do of their own country (exception of the crazy part of Korea) they are considered a sellout. The sellouts are those that pretend to care but don't. Rather than implementing a fine on people who don't care why not take care of other pressing matters. The choice can be left to us as to whether we want to fly BA or somewhere else. We should boycott president "Your Idiot" for basically calling the Nigerian health sector slowpoke by going to Ghana. As a person interesting in pursuing the medical field (all Nigerians are) and planning on going back to practice ( all Nigerians claim to be) in Nigeria I think what he is saying is that Nigerian doctors are worthless. If they can't churn out trust worthy doctors then he should implement policies that will force them to.

All in all why go chasing unicorns when we all know they don' exist meaning the BA won't give a sh** if they are fined because we need them more than they need us.

All the criticsm being presented here are well taken. Does your idea of criticism mean calling 140 million people goats which includes her mother and father. This is an intelligent discussion topic and not the joke section. We all know we have our faults and they have their faults too but somebody that glories in madness can not come here and insult a whole generation of people in the name of criticism. If you are a nigerian then know that she called you a goat too, are you one?
Those pot bellied business men she loathes with pride are genuine nigerians doing there businesses, what the hell is wrong with that . Somebody in her family must have earned a living from salary paid by those (I do not wanna repeat her words).
Criticsm has to do with weighing of facts and bringing in your opinion not outright generalized insult to everybody. I got Nigeria into three record books and I was brought up by Nigerians I owe them that much respect. She can go to KU Klux forum to say all that stuff if she will be accepted. Let her say her opinion as a human being not as a shrewd pig.
If that is her way of criticism then she's got Diarrhea on top her TB mouth.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by shawn123: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Can we please stop with the Ethno-babble. This man lived in his own state with his own people and his own tribe and same religion and still did not see fit to fix the place. What in that shows that the problem in Nigeria has anything to do with ethnic and tribal issues,  let alone religious issues Can we please stop trying to apply balm to the surface expecting the core to heal itself??

this is what we say about people blabbing. Have you been to Katsina? i am so sure you havent. Go there and see what he did in that town. lets not even go to far, because you might never go, Just ask any corper who has served in Katsina to tell you about the camp. Its structures is even better than that of Abuja. Please dont say what you dont know. Get your facts right. He has done soooo well for Katsina.
roads excellent with peadestrian pathway all over
maleria treatment is free in Katsina
postnatal and antinatal is free in Katsina
50% of all surgery in the state hospital is paid for by the Government
education (primary, secondary and university) free for women
all state schools have been rehabilitated with chairs, toilets and labs

I became disappointed in my own state governor in the south when i saw all these. To make it worse, Katsina is poorest state in Nigeria. And you say he has not done anything for his people. My freind our governors in the south are the ones who have not done anything for us, let us be truthful to ourselves
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by lobinoxebe(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2008
read all ya post, i think this nairaland ppl re not that exposed to whatz going on out there,

What Yar'dua did was the best a president could do to protect his citizens fro harrasment from other dude out there,

let the investigations follow due process and letrz see whatz behind the court,

keep cal,
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by doyin13(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2008
lobinoxebe:

let the investigations follow due process and letrz see whatz behind the court,

keep cal,

due process, rule of law, stake-holders, civil society. . . . . . .

all epithets and phrases that get on my nerves.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by dee02(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Thank you!  I dash you the thread. kiss I hate agberos. . .especially if you are based in Nigeria. . .so please go and look for your kind!

Now back to topic.

GOODBYE THREAD!!!!

I do not like to deal with unsubstantiated stories from rumour-mongering, low lives of Nigerians! When I see some evidence. . .perhaps I shall return.  Threads with 5 pages or more absolutely bores me to death for lack of pleasant company. Time to enjoy some music on Youtube! cool

It is not by force to peep into thread with 5pages or more abi na force?

My verdict: some people need to grow up really, some people have praying mantis brains and don't think farther than a fly perching on fresh shit!
Bottom line is if anyone doesnt like Nigeria, i don't see any reason why they should even log on to this forum and if people are going to continue bickering then they can fu*king piss off and get a life!
We have so much fun on this thread, we post messages that make us laugh and we post serious issues but to start degrading into bickering and cursing of Nigeria and Nigerians is just plain pathetic and we claim to be adults, the wrong-doers know themselves!

I love Nigeria to bits and i would go back one day, infact very soon, period! grin
And please i don't want any foul mouthed idiot to criticize my neutral post becoz m not going to be having it!
Ho's and Slags should fu*king sit down and just poop in their undies, f*cking hell i have had enough of SNITCHES and two faced-backstabbing twats!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2008
Nwandolina, usually am not one to engage in personal attacks but your ignorance and unguarded comments make me in the stomach. I really don't kno how people reason but if i want to argue on something, I make sure i know my facts.
1. You did not even know what state the President Governed.
2. You have never been to Kastina State before, or even bothered to read, yes read ( the word seems strange to you abi,because am sure you don't know how to do that, judging from your ignorant and totally unguarded comments), because if you know hat read means, you will take time to search for necessary materials and read about the president and his tenure in Kastina. I get so irriotated when people open their mouths and so much rubbish spills out with so much ignorance.
Almondjoy, please learn to admit sometimes that you made a wrong statement, and apologise, it really takes nothing from you, it could be fun quarelling on nairaland but somtimes its unnecessary.
Nwandolina, respectyourself and shut if you cannot speak on facts.
shawn123:

this is what we say about people blabbing. Have you been to Katsina? i am so sure you havent. Go there and see what he did in that town. lets not even go to far, because you might never go, Just ask any corper who has served in Katsina to tell you about the camp. Its structures is even better than that of Abuja. Please don't say what you don't know. Get your facts right. He has done soooo well for Katsina.
I have done some work in Kastina. Their maternity mortality rates is the lowest in Nigeria because they hav a zero mortality policy and well trained and equiped traditional birth attendants, so no matter which village a woman lives her pregnancy is monitored till and after her time of birth. In some cases of extreme complications, pregnant women have been taken to referral hospitals ith bills footed by the Government of then Governor Yaradua.
Highest rate of girl child school enrolment this achieved through advocacy and sensitization of grassroot citizens personaaly handled by hisife in partnership with NGOs. we orked ith her during the advocacy campains and i was stunned by their level of commitement to their people. Most firstladies pay lipservic to these issues but she was the only Governors wife that followed us round the state local governmnts and villages, personaal supervised enrolment of school children, in some villages seeing her alone the villagers would bring their kkids put for enrolment.
I can go on and on at the risk of sounding like a campain manger, plase people learn to get your facts straight or simly shut up
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by uchetobi(f): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2008
This is a welcome development….four steps toward the right direction. Weldone Y’dua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Sterling Bank's Talk To Buy Keystone Ends, Plans Bond Issue / Paystack Records N1 Billion In Monthly Transactions Value / Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.