Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines (11755 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
I am just curious here.

What sort of redress do we expect to get at the end of this investigation . (That is making the assumption that this investigation actually sees the light of day)
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by vicade(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
Injustice and discrimintaion heaped upon nigerians by some countries of the western world is chicken play compared to the injustice and ethnic discrimination heaped upon nigerians by fellow nigerians in our own Nigeria. these are issues that should be investigated. remember of those riots of the past? ife/modakeke, kaduna, the soldiers killing members of a village,ijaw /itsekiri and so on. we can only thank GOD for democracy.

why was the screaming guy on the plane deported
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by ono(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2008
Yaradua has taken the right decision on this matter. And he's done what a true leader would have done. I'm simply waiting for the outcome of their investigation, and if it confirms my fears about BA, then the aviation ministry should not hesitate to sanction the airline.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
Is he not ashamed of himself?  When his country does not have functioning international airports without wildlife grazing all over the fields or airlines to shuttle Nigerians in and out of Nigeria?

Nigerians have no shame!----------------------------TUFIAKWA!!!!!

Hmm!

What a disgrace!

UNA NO GET SHAME?----GO AND MAINTAIN YOUR OWN BLOODY AIRLINES AND STOP YOUR RETARDED WHINNINGS----DUNCES!!!!
ALMONDJOY
you simply are demented from the moment  you were concieved up till this very instant.it amazes me how you got on this precious website.its only when someone calls you nigger outside that you yell your hearts out,and mind you,you write like someone who has never left their environment,and if otherwise you dont seem to have learnt anything of value,omo ale, Yar'adua is write to speak out,read the constitution.poo packer
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by BigB11(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2008
If I was wearing Yar'Adua's shoes as the president, I would use this opportunity to send a message across the board that "Nigerian government will not tolerate any mistreatment of her citizens" .

I say, make a replacement arrangement with other well established airlines and sanction the bastards (BA) (6 months suspension).

I can guarantee you that the outcome of the sanction will not only affect Nigerian citizens positively, but will also touch other African countries favourably.
And I'm also sure that many business men and students all across Nigeria will learn one or two things from the saction.

It takes an unprecedented action to send a message that will yield an effective outcome.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by angel101(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2008
Thank u bigB BAneeds to be reminded of the abacha days when they were kicked out and how their revenue suffered.

nigerians are sometimes badly behaved and rowdy passengers but certainly by no means the worst offenders. i have seen things.

@ lasiefaire
God bless u!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by dee02(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2008
Itz high time we straighten all the knotty ends!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
[b]@ Engineerd[/b]this is especially to almondjoy, i think u should be banned from nairaland and i fuckin hate your guts. you are the most retarded opinionated fool in the world, i wonder what u are doing to make your country better besides been negative about Nigeria all the time, u going to burn in hell! I really hate your guts, why don't u leave Nigeria for those of us that still have hope for that country and stop freakin been negative all the time.

as you can see,this almondjoy is possibly in usa,wiping peoples backside.you are right to loathe him/her,a fool who would probaly eat,drink,work and sleeps with idiots like her,but think of it this way,almondjoy probably got all this nonsensical attitude from whoever he/she calls mum/dad/guardian etc.come with ur glorified american passport(if you have) and come work on my farm in nigeria.what a wasted low life.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2008
Thank u bigB BAneeds to be reminded of the abacha days when they were kicked out and how their revenue suffered.

nigerians are sometimes badly behaved and rowdy passengers but certainly by no means the worst offenders. i have seen things.

@ lasiefaire
God bless u!

you are not just a star.you are a superstar!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by bawomolo(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2008
if it confirms my fears about BA, then the aviation ministry should not hesitate to sanction the airline.

lol oh ok, would Nigeria do the same for domestic airlines that don't meet international standards? i'm smelling hypocrisy here.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Tstark(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
Make una ignore that Almondjoy character. She thinks she's American or something and if you look at the couch she was sitting on in one her pics tears go comot for your eye.
Di girl no fit comot for yankee so she chooses to knock anything Nigerian, while she secretly prays that she will one day be able to afford to go back there. Don't worry, one day your greencard will come through Almondjoy, and just maybe you will be able to stop that cleaning job and get something better. The sorroundings i see in those pics you take are not fit for a goat to live in Naija so i wonder why you think you are better cos you don't live there. Abeg every respectful Nigerian to ignore that prodigal daughter who calls herself almondjoy.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Builder: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
Wow, this nigerians sef, i bet if its those pink-long-nosed-nappy haired people misbehaving on flights, i bet almond joy would say they are having fun, but since they are nigerians they are been barbaric  , wiping arses in nevada messes up the brain
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2008
Almondjoy again? shocked

Wetin I do these hungry suffer-head Nigerians? cheesy

Common go and get your own bloody airlines. . . you bunch of thieving 419 smelling passengers! Infact, you all should be thanking BA and other foreign airlines to even come into that stinking country with a leprous president without kidneys!

Idiots! cheesy

Common Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap all of you!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
As Nigerians, you all should not speak in public places. . . You all need to bury your heads in shame!

What a collective, colossal, disgraceful bunch. . .always looking for pity!  Next time BA should throw you all with your smelling stockfish aroma as your favorite deodorant out of the planes in mid air. . . majority of you are fat enough to float to your destinations undisturbed by any living creature on land or sea, as you let out all the toxic gas full of beans in your mid-section as fuel.  Most of you occupy one and a half seats anyway with your irregular amala/akpu behinds and fat stomachs----like you all have tumors or something!!!!

Shameless things!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
bawomolo:

lol oh ok, would Nigeria do the same for domestic airlines that don't meet international standards? i'm smelling hypocrisy here.
absolutely yes,, Bellview can testify to that
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
i dare u to give me ur address and i will teach u a freakin lesson, u freakin low-life, where in the US are u in freakin she-goat, why dont u stop bleating and go get a life somewhere, u have lost ur identity and there is no hope for u.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by bawomolo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

absolutely yes,, Bellview can testify to that

i personally believe a fine would be more appropriate, suspending BA operations seem absurd.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2008
Look at them! Is there anything you guys know how to do but complain as lazy 419ning Nigerians? Go and get your own airline I say and stop disgracing yourselves with the money most of your fathers and mothers keep stealing from Nigeria. Upon all the loot. . .you still act like animals on foreign airlines!

Useless things!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2008
@bawomolo
I share the same
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2008
Suspend BA? What a joke. . .for a country whose citizens cannot even manufacture their own automobiles. What a joke!

Go and get your own airlines I say.

[size=15pt]Una no dey shame?---Dirty Giant of Africa!!!! [/size]
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2008
bawomolo:

i personally believe a fine would be more appropriate, suspending BA operations seem absurd.

Excuse me? Fine? For what and based on what?

I can understand suspending BA operations in Nigeria. That would be a decision that NIGERIA took. Fining the BA is one thing is one thing. The BA paying up is another. If they pay up, it means that they agreed they screwed up.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2008
Who is that fool looking for an address to teach his hemorrhoids a lesson?  Sorry I don't deal with hungry ragamuffins looking like multi-colored Onitsha market pigs from Nigeria like you. . . Please head to your village for your kind. . . you local smelling motor-park tout!

I should give you my address so you can come and loot ma garage. . . you hungry sufferhead like you! Get out of Nigeria so you can feed well at KFC at least.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by almondjoy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
More bragging and huffing and puffing! You can't do nothing to BA!

Lazy things whose only job is to steal money they can't even count! Illiterates!
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by EloSela(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
The whole thing is totally stupid!

I am sure that a whole president of Nigeria should have more pressing issues to deal with than a bunch of Nigerians that were thrown off an international flight for misbehaving. This is on par with the time that Obasanjo appeared on the BBCs 'Come Dancing'. . .LOL! grin

What's more how is he so sure that all the passengers on that flight were all Nigerians? Mr Omotade, who was arrested was a British citizen, is the Nigerian government going to try and tell the British how to conduct the law and treat it's own citizens?

In the meantime there are at least 46 Nigerians who are currently being incarcerated in Barbados after being left stranded there by Ghanaian airlines, yet where is the investigation and help from the Nigerian government to bring them home?

Nigerians are being maltreated every day in Chinese factories and being imprisoned in the same China for minor infractions and misdemeanors such as not having papers or walking the street without papers yet where is the investigation?

In short, Nigerians are being maltreated all over the world, yet it is the ones that have misbehaved on an international flight that gets the government's attention. Wonder's shall never cease! shocked

The British Government should just ban ALL direct flights from Lon-Lagos jare and let us hear word
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
almondjoy:

Suspend BA?  What a joke. . .for a country whose citizens cannot even manufacture their own automobiles.  What a joke!

Go and get your own airlines I say.

[size=15pt]Una no dey shame?---Dirty Giant of Africa!!!! [/size]

I wonder why you always seize on every opportunity to degrade Nigeria, what have you . You are a Nigerian, You are a Nigerian, You are a Nigerian and you will forever remain a Nigerian, just because you hold a green card doesnt make you an American, - not even an American passport.  with a green card you can be deported easily.  Recognize that and try to uplift Nigeria, because how you are treated is how you project yourself , and you are a Nigerian.
BA has been suspended before and it can easily be done again, other carriers operate in Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2008
Uche2nna:

Excuse me? Fine? For what and based on what?

I can understand suspending BA operations in Nigeria. That would be a decision that NIGERIA took. Fining the BA is one thing is one thing. The BA paying up is another. If they pay up, it means that they agreed they screwed up.

fine based on the alleged of charges of mistreatment. i don't see how u can suspend BA based on customer service. many Nigeria airlines would be grounded if judged by the same criteria. there are bigger issues to deal with in my opinion.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2008
almondjoy:

Who is that fool looking for an address to teach his hemorrhoids a lesson?  Sorry I don't deal with hungry ragamuffins looking like multi-colored Onitsha market pigs from Nigeria. . . Please head to your village for your kind. . . you local smelling motor-park tout!

I should give you my address so you can come and loot ma garage. . . you hungry sufferhead like you! Get out of Nigeria so you can feed well at KFC at least.

Almond!!! Alomond!!!!!

Leave my place out of this  angry
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
Elosela
what many in here are trying to say is that Yaradua is doing the right thing even though it might not be the most pressing or most important. Yes, there are other more important issues we hope that Yar'dua will address those in due time. Sometimes we need to cut a slack for the government, commend them when they do something right, while still making them aware of other issues. But totally critisizing the government for everything even the good, seems to me to be something that drives a regressive progress.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2008
bawomolo:

fine based on the alleged of charges of mistreatment. i don't see how u can suspend BA based on customer service. many Nigeria airlines would be grounded if judged by the same criteria. there are bigger issues to deal with in my opinion.

My point is that the BA would not agree to the fact that they mistreated anybody. The only way they would be made to pay anything is if they were charged to court or sumnin' and that is if the verdict turns out in favor of Nigeria. I dont see the BA paying a lump of money to Nigeria just because the government said so. I might be wrong, anyway.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Tstark(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
@Lasiefaire,
Who tell you say Almondjoy get greencard? You no see say she day pose with food for picture? Dat one go tell you say na sufferhead drive am comot for naija. Who the hell poses with food in a picture? Especially a fat broad for that matter.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2008
@uche2nna
I see where you are coming from, but the prospect of BA being suspended might make them pay the fine, because Nigeria is a very lucrative route.
Re: Yar’adua Orders Investigation Of Maltreatment Of Nigerians By Foreign Airlines by Uche2nna(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Elosela
what many in here are trying to say is that Yaradua is doing the right thing even though it might not be the most pressing or most important. Yes, there are other more important issues we hope that Yar'dua will address those in due time. Sometimes we need to cut a slack for the government, commend them when they do something right, while still making them aware of other issues. But totally critisizing the government for everything even the good, seems to me to be something that drives a regressive progress.

We are saying the primary cause of a disease is a better target for treatment than the symptoms of that disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Paystack Records N1 Billion In Monthly Transactions Value / Do You Have Payoneer Funds For Sale? Hola Me / UBA Group Deploys Ai-powered Callback Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.