Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (36278 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by DaddyBlack: 4:38am On May 27, 2013
Now what was that utter rubbish about how we take things to another level ma'am?.....

Killing Albino Children to Cure Aids?!?!?

I beg your Pardon?

You don't want to debate wiith Royal Ma'am.........

The Legacy of your own people...is of slaughter & massacre....of their own people

^Wisdom Dear....

History continues to repeat itself....

I have countless newpaper articles of Young Hispanic "Blatino" Youths being stabbed and shot and targeted for being "Lightskin".......

History Repeats itself.....

Yet..

When that Arab Man puts his boot on ya goddamn neck.......

You wanna call us as friend....you wanna quote malcolm..

When that European Man puts his boot on ya goddamn neck....

You wanna call us as friend...you wanna quote malcolm

Had Malcolm lived in this day and age he would have despised you cooons...

Nothing but a shuck and jive group of people....who can try to enforce oppression upon a Minority...

But Bow at the Feet of European Crackers as you remain in infinite "resources slavery" for all Eternity.....

When that Mongoloid Finishes ReColonizing Africa for the new millenium....

You will beg for another friend....

Yet...Countless Red Streams of Blood remains on your hands.....and in your Soul...

Blood that can't be quantified nor Calculated

Infinite Timeless Evil that Can Never be Gauged

My people need to be enlightened, and They will be wink

"My People....are of "Minds".....

Absolute Apperception ~ Advance Cognizance

^My people are Encrypted in those words above

An Encryption an Inferior Mind can never Rearrange~Reorganize and Decipher.

Nevertheless......My People ~ cool ~

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2013
::DaddyBlack:::
Black Americans take things to another level?

Lady your people are on the African Continent EATINGS ALBINOS like cannibalistic savages.

Can you please remove the albino human organs from your teeth before you blurt out such nonsense

Lmfao......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F6UpuJIFaY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3rZ4PBIZxk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd7RRr5Eubg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ouch...Just ouch...
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 12:28am On May 29, 2013
^^^In our defense, Nigerians are not Tanzanians.

You'd have to those issues up with them.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by lepasharon(f): 2:23am On May 31, 2013
What about the brown skinned ppl who are in-between?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 1:18pm On May 31, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Ouch...Just ouch...

Hey suga.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Hey suga.

Whats happening. smiley
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2013
lepasharon: What about the brown skinned ppl who are in-between?

Brownskin is Darkskin in the view of the Worlds Eyes..

Brownskin people make prejudice remarks at Lightskin & Mixed "Blacks" as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/1301400/most-handsome-guy-nairaland

As seen above in this link where you savagely attack a 14 year old child for his skin color

Based on the pics I have seen of you posting your "hand"....I would definitely say you are Darkskin

I am The same color as the rapper Jim Jones, and personally I think that's medium "brown"

Regardless... discrimination against Lightskin people is openly tolerated & never defended by the black mother

For example...

https://www.nairaland.com/1303348/ladies-only-obsessed-dark-skinned

Do you see one Black Woman speaking on behalf of the prejudice lightskin men receive in this thread by the op (who would then go on to edit some of her comments out)

...do you see one black mother or black woman speaking against the slander & fabricated propaganda?..

..nope...

Not one

Now...do black MOTHERS only produce DARKSKIN BOYS?...

No

Yet when a Darkskin boy or male is attacked..there is this infantry of negro females RUSHING TO THE AID of the poor Darkskin boy...

Yet that same mother...who produces both light and dark boys......never utters a word to defend us

....not one word in defense of us.

Young Negro Lady, to put it in perspective...when I read your comments towards that little 14 year old boy...I have the same exact reaction as I have when I read anti black comments about myself on stormfront by racist whites.{One that highlights an enemy....Calculated Instinctual Causes of Concern}

Somewhere down the line...the negro female who is so broken, bitter and filled with hate towards society for being places to the side for "Lighter Women"... has decided to go on a hateful vendetta against her own Lightskin, son , brother & father & husband.

Envy & Jealosuy For the Lighter Woman has manifested itself into bizarre hate for her own Lightskin Son

That is indeed.... a sick & twisted tragedy...

I know...all about Darkskin Mothers being prejudice towards Lightskin Sons...all too well

I am a urban community activist & Defense Attorney for Black&Hispanic & Mainly "Blatino" Youths in the inner city of Nyc

This is my passion....This is what I do...educating my people.

Educating my people on Black Prejudice Bigots such as the lifeless and miserable ones who dwell on this forum is what I do.....

This Forum is Basically like a Black Stormfront...in the eyes of my Lightskin Afro Latino People.....

Can't recall one day I have ever signed online to nairaland and not seen prejudice discriminatiion against Lightskin. (That along with the countless anti tribe/anti gay/anti ghanaian/ anti african american/ anti dark woman/ ect...)...Just a wide ranging colorful myriad of ignorance & hate

If you all hate your own "lightskin nigerian brother"....Then why should we ever expect love from you?

My people will continue to be educated.

The Black Snakes will never prosper...stabbing each other in the back must be coded in the Dna

History Repeats Itself......

{{{~ BlackLatino Love Forever ★ Viva Boricua ~}}}}

Like I told you all before.....This Shiitt is Biblical....~ wink

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2013
{{{{{.......:::::Afro★Latina Revolution:::....}}}} there are Hundreds of Millions of us...... wink

AfroLatinaaaz I love you....Royal Loves you.

Mama Africa..Mama Americaz... I love you.....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Brown skin people 'discriminate' against not only LS people but also DS... Just saying.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Everyone is prejudice against each other...& even often times Ls will hate Ls.. and Ds will hate Ds.

With that being said....the comment above by the young lady on her alt account kidstrangle is so offtopic and random......

Anti Lightskin Propaganda & Hate is not acknowledged nor is it deterred but Rather PROMOTED AND GLORIFIED & Praised by Blacks WorldWide. {Where as Anti Darkskin Propaganda is fought against with an Iron First and a Unified Front}

Had Royal made a thread bashing Darkskin People ....oh best believe it would have been deleted and removed.

However Darkskin People (including brown) can slander Lightskin with Limitless Reign & free Sovereignty

Just Illimitable Freedom to express hate for lightskin people.

Yet....if a lightskin person does this.....its a national story...the threads and comments are removed

There are many examples of this on Nairaland

Shall I open a thread in the romance bashing Darkskin Blacks to prove my point?

Ill contribute to such cooonery when I get home....

On the road Atm

Exemplifying Egregious Levels of Elite Cooonery is a Timeless Art That Darkskin Blacks have Mastered Since the Beginning of Time. ~ Royal
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
what were you saying?

can you start over plz, i'm yet to get your main point, it still eludes me. wink
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ the American

When a Darkskin Male can't get a leading role in a film produced by a white producer....it is because of "whites" holding him back..

When a Lightskin male can't get leading roles in Black produced movies for supposedly being "too handsome" (wtf)...thats because HIS OWN PEOPLE are holding him back.

Once Again....Darkskin Blacks and this obession with persecuting Lightskin Black Males.

How many Lightskin Actors play leading men in Movies produced by Black men, in The United States?.

Now compare that tiny percentage to Darkskin males who they keep recycling for leading roles

Why is Lance Gross promoted harder by the black community then Will Smiths Son?{Hell even Will Smith}...

My People will be educated wink

This overly organized orchestrated plot to devise schemes to keep lightskkn males out of leading actor roles by Black Produced Movies.......

You think Lightskin "Black" Afro Latinos aren't noticing this?...

My people...will be educated.......

Being persecuted against by your own people.....all because an inferiority complex built from within yourselves.

These Snakes won't ever prosper. Nothing but scheming and plotting against your own brothers.

Royal Spits the truth....Uncut , Raw & Real....too Real.

Compile me a list of leading Lightskin Bllack male actors who played LEADING men in Black produced american movies from 2005 -2013........

Ill give you one..terrence howard.....

Now go ahead...

Colorism & Reverse Colorism is so real.

Disgusting....but Real

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tyrese gets Leading Roles in movies...

Yet Method Man Can't.....

Dmx gets Leading Roles in Movies, Yet Ludicriss can't.. {who was great on Law& Order Svu}

How many movies were we forced to sit through with Dmx starring in them?

The man can not act worth a damn.

Method Man was decent in the wire

This is all colorism folks.

My people will be educated.

Discrimination Against my Gold People

I Illuminate Minds......

My Gold Children I am here for you.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Not trying to pick on Royal/Alyricist★Laura but I think his motives come from his mother. I remember him saying his mother was dark skinned and that she had problems with light skin people. Again not trying to pick on him, but just remember what he said. He also said dark skin mothers tend to not favor their light skin kids. I can actually agree with that to an extent.

I have a light skin older sister(we have different fathers) and she use to always complain about how my mother never spoiled her while she...My mother spoiled me and her other kids who were not dark skin. And the funny thing is my oldest sister shares the same views as Royals. So this is nothing new to me. Or it can be that mothers don't spoil the oldest child.

Who knows...
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Tyrese gets Leading Roles in movies...

Yet Method Man Can't.....

Dmx gets Leading Roles in Movies, Yet Ludicriss can't.. {who was great on Law& Order Svu}

How many movies were we forced to sit through with Dmx starring in them?

The man can not act worth a damn.

Method Man was decent in the wire

This is all colorism folks.

My people will be educated.

Discrimination Against my Gold People

I Illuminate Minds......

My Gold Children I am here for you.

Will Smith is noted as the best 'black' actor in Hollywood being worth $188 million or even more. And is he not light skin or 'gold' as you say it?

Pff...Tyrese and DMX? Movies? TV shows? What?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
KidStranglehold: Not trying to pick on Royal/Alyricist★Laura but I think his motives come from his mother. I remember him saying his mother was dark skinned and that she had problems with light skin people.

Oh that Vile Woman was an absolute nutter.........and rest assured im spitting on that biitch grave when she finally falls under the earth wink

Until then, I continue to bring awareness to Darkskin vs Lightskin discrimination, there are many black women who victimize lightskin children out of hate , envy and past emotional trauma

The Black Mother {woman} often times is very unstable.
FFS what kind of grown adult women talk about a childs skin color in a threD....jeez disgusting.

Be back after the Miami Game.....

~ cool ~
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tyrese fcking sucks at making movies.

Baby boy-SUCKED!

Waist Deep-SUCKED!

I'd much rather watch films made by Will Smith, who is 'gold' skinned.

You see, I am open minded and not affected by colorism/tribalism. smiley
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Will Smith is noted as the best 'black' actor in Hollywood being worth $188 million or even more. And is he not light skin or 'gold' as you say it?

Pff...Tyrese and DMX? Movies? TV shows? What?

He made that money off movies produced BY WHITES

meanwhile BLACK PRODUCED MOVIES rarely cast Light men in leading roles

Again ..I have written this above.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Oh that Vile Woman was an absolute nutter.........and rest assured im spitting on that biitch grave when she finally falls under the earth wink

Until then, I continue to bring awareness to Darkskin vs Lightskin discrimination, there are many black women who victimize lightskin children out of hate , envy and past emotional trauma

The Black Mother {woman} is often times is very unstable.
FFS what kind of grown adult women talk about a childs skin color in a threD....jeez disgusting.

Be back after the Miami Game.....

~ cool ~

Ouch....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

He made that money off movies produced BY WHITES

meanwhile BLACK PRODUCED MOVIES rarely cast Light men in leading roles

Again ..I have written this above.

I believe Tyler Perry movies had light skin men as leading roles and not only that but as the savoir.

Diary of an angry black women anyone?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
95% of these cheap black produced movies in America always star Dark Leading Actors.

Denying Light men leading roles...purely on skin tone discrimination.

Dark Male ..Fair Lady....

How many Light men & Dark women...are cast as leading pairs in Black Produced movies together...

Ill wait......

Tell me when you can name some
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Shemar was top billing in that movie?...

If he was....that's one....

Let me check google
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Diary of Angry Black Women = Diary of Mad Black Women?

Pardon me, I don't watch tyler perry films...

But if that is the case...

Then steve harris had top male billing...not shemar

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0422093/fullcredits/cast

KidStranglehold:

I believe Tyler Perry movies had light skin men as leading roles and not only that but as the savoir.

Diary of an angry black women anyone?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kid you 0-1 grin.....Back After Game 7 ~ Im out Yoh
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't watch Tyler Perry movies that much either, but I just noticed that light skin guy having a lead role.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by lepasharon(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Brownskin is Darkskin in the view of the Worlds Eyes..

Brownskin people make prejudice remarks at Lightskin & Mixed "Blacks" as well...

https://www.nairaland.com/1301400/most-handsome-guy-nairaland

As seen above in this link where you savagely attack a 14 year old child for his skin color

Based on the pics I have seen of you posting your "hand"....I would definitely say you are Darkskin

I am The same color as the rapper Jim Jones, and personally I think that's medium "brown"

Regardless... discrimination against Lightskin people is openly tolerated & never defended by the black mother

For example...

https://www.nairaland.com/1303348/ladies-only-obsessed-dark-skinned

Do you see one Black Woman speaking on behalf of the prejudice lightskin men receive in this thread by the op (who would then go on to edit some of her comments out)

...do you see one black mother or black woman speaking against the slander & fabricated propaganda?..

..nope...

Not one

Now...do black MOTHERS only produce DARKSKIN BOYS?...

No

Yet when a Darkskin boy or male is attacked..there is this infantry of negro females RUSHING TO THE AID of the poor Darkskin boy...

Yet that same mother...who produces both light and dark boys......never utters a word to defend us

....not one word in defense of us.

Young Negro Lady, to put it in perspective...when I read your comments towards that little 14 year old boy...I have the same exact reaction as I have when I read anti black comments about myself on stormfront by racist whites.{One that highlights an enemy....Calculated Instinctual Causes of Concern}

Somewhere down the line...the negro female who is so broken, bitter and filled with hate towards society for being places to the side for "Lighter Women"... has decided to go on a hateful vendetta against her own Lightskin, son , brother & father & husband.

Envy & Jealosuy For the Lighter Woman has manifested itself into bizarre hate for her own Lightskin Son

That is indeed.... a sick & twisted tragedy...

I know...all about Darkskin Mothers being prejudice towards Lightskin Sons...all too well

I am a urban community activist & Defense Attorney for Black&Hispanic & Mainly "Blatino" Youths in the inner city of Nyc

This is my passion....This is what I do...educating my people.

Educating my people on Black Prejudice Bigots such as the lifeless and miserable ones who dwell on this forum is what I do.....

This Forum is Basically like a Black Stormfront...in the eyes of my Lightskin Afro Latino People.....

Can't recall one day I have ever signed online to nairaland and not seen prejudice discriminatiion against Lightskin. (That along with the countless anti tribe/anti gay/anti ghanaian/ anti african american/ anti dark woman/ ect...)...Just a wide ranging colorful myriad of ignorance & hate

If you all hate your own "lightskin nigerian brother"....Then why should we ever expect love from you?

My people will continue to be educated.

The Black Snakes will never prosper...stabbing each other in the back must be coded in the Dna

History Repeats Itself......

{{{~ BlackLatino Love Forever ★ Viva Boricua ~}}}}

Like I told you all before.....This Shiitt is Biblical....~ wink

Abegg i did not savagely attack the light skinned guy o... i was just stating my preference..which is not light skinned.

Everybody has a preference,like some ladies will say they like tall men,some men will say they like slim women.

Ur saying im envious of light skinned ppl? Hell no..why should i ? Im happy with my skin colour.

I beleive the reason ppl get lambasted for speaking against dark skinned is cause Dark skinned is supposed to be the ESSENCE of blackness,whereas light skinned is apparently not..some going as far as to say they got tiny bit albino in them.

Ppl hating on dark skinned and being colour struck can also said to reflect what willy Linch did..

dividing light skinned blacks against dark skinned blacks

So i guess we are supposed to like dark skinned to not be called a self hater or a coon undecided
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by lepasharon(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
....And i have never heard of this thing where dark skinned women hate on their light skinned sons,or you mean daughters?
If anything wouldn't they be showing of their son like a trophy and be very proud..saying 'look at the 'beautiful child i produced'

Since light skinned is supposed to be beautiful?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
lepasharon:

Abegg i did not savagely attack the light skinned guy o... i was just stating my preference..which is not light skinned.

So if a Little Darkskin girl the same age as that boy....made a thread about her beauty

And Royal walks into the thread and writes....

"I don't do Darkskin Biitches" ........

That's all well and good?...

What I wrote to that little girl isn't fuqqed up?!..as a grown adult man?...

Because you wrote " I aint about lightskin niqqahs " to a little boy......

How classless is that yoh?..

Then on top of that egregious coooning.. you actually have the nerve to say im dividing..when you just openly discriminated against a Teenager skin color for no reason....

Now answer the question

If I wrote ..." I dont do dark bitches" to a little dark girl the same age as that boy....would it be right or wrong?

Answer the question before I proceed to shred every ounce of this illiterate trash you slapped up here in front of me.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Writing that ignorant shitt to a child like you lost ya damn mind....

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by lepasharon(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Well..you you saying i dont do dark bitches will be wrong according to the black community cos dark ppl are 'legit' blacks but honestly i dont really care undecided Its what you like
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
lepasharon: Well..you you saying i dont do dark bitches will be wrong according to the black community cos dark ppl are 'legit' blacks but honestly i dont really care undecided Its what you like

.........omg.wtfdtdabjs..........

Legit blacks?!?..

Lady go to sleep.

Google a khoisan..study their dna..then take 2 xanax and 3 ambiens & go to sleep.

You are ignorant as fhuck....you got nice nails...but you are ignorant as all hell.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
#Colorism

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / The British-Ijebu War Of 1892 (The Battle Of Imagbon) / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.