Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Christian Marriage Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Marriage Matters (1308 Views)

7 Reasons Why We Close Our Eyes When Kissing / .. / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2013
Why do we close eyes during kissing? Could it be shyness? I am curious. Expecting responses from married men and women.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by mashnino(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2013
thankGOD u said married men and women
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 12:25am On May 17, 2013
is it shyness
is it irritating (saliva mixing)
is it to avoid distractions eg (just as in prayer)
why?
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Dygeasy(m): 2:01am On May 17, 2013
Its not shyness. Its because you both are enjoying it and you are reveling in the sensation being derived from the action.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 2:58am On May 17, 2013
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 4:11am On May 17, 2013
Well I believe that some faces are just too damn ugly close-up so the eyes have a natural reaction to shut it self to avoid the unbelievable ugliness. that's just one theory, there are many others.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Mynd44: 5:42am On May 17, 2013
I don't close my eyes so I would not know why others do. That's if they do so at all
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 5:45am On May 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Its not shyness. Its because you both are enjoying it and you are reveling in the sensation being derived from the action.

Gbam!

grin
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 11:52am On May 17, 2013
Only for married folks. Let me take the back door thought it was for adult
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Dygeasy(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2013
dafnna:

reveling in the sensation also apply to sexual intercourse (sex), yet we don't close our eyes doing that
are you a virgin? Haven't you ever released? What are you saying? At a point in the action, you'd defo close Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я eyes. at least most people D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2013
Dygeasy: are you a virgin? Haven't you ever released? What are you saying? At a point in the action, you'd defo close Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я eyes. at least most people D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡.

Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Dygeasy(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2013
dafnna:

i see, you have a point there. Thanks.
i also think, you enjoy it more with your eyes closed.
closing the eyes doesn't make you enjoy it. Its only a sign of being satisfied and showing you're enjoying what Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я body is experiencing.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Euroclydon(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmn..sometimes i like to open my eyes to see the lady closing her eye but it kind looks awkward when u both open ur eyes especially when ur have large eye bballs...hmmn.. If u must open ur eye,let the room be pitch dark!
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 2:57am On May 18, 2013
Y'all are still on this

Closing your eyes shuts out other senses and allows you to focus on whats happening.. Otherwise can you imagine in the middle of fucking you look over and see something and your mind wanders.. The moment is killed faster than a boko haram suicide bomber.

1 Like

Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Mynd44: 6:00am On May 18, 2013
Even with the eyes closed your mind can still wander.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 6:09am On May 18, 2013
Mynd_44: Even with the eyes closed your mind can still wander.

Yeah like how bad the kissing is and what you would rather be doing wink
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Mynd44: 6:23am On May 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yeah like how bad the kissing is and what you would rather be doing wink
Or you might see images of the girl's father or husbamd coming in with a baseball bat
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Nobody: 6:47am On May 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Or you might see images of the girl's father or husbamd coming in with a baseball bat

Are you talking from experience? angry
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Mynd44: 6:52am On May 18, 2013
lol
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by luvmijeje(f): 7:16am On May 18, 2013
Reflex.
Re: Christian Marriage Matters by Princeparix(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2013
Euroclydon: Hmmn..sometimes i like to open my eyes to see the lady closing her eye but it kind looks awkward when u both open ur eyes especially when ur have large eye bballs...hmmn.. If u must open ur eye,let the room be pitch dark!
#jumps into iwu-onye-ara river#

(1) (Reply)

Is It Cool For My Best Friend To Keep Asking Things From My Girlfriend? / Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.