Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander (17016 Views)

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Lai Mohammed 'lai'-ed On Daura, Says PDP / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Eneze1(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
well done op,
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Rich4god(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2013
life_style: Show me pictures/videos , go near and take pictures, be brave grin
What drugs are you on...
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by ckkris: 12:22pm On May 17, 2013
13volts: All three police stations burnt down in Daura, including the Area Command

Two yet to be identified burnt bodies inside one of the police station, probably that of a suspect and a police man.

Three soilders ambushed and killed while on route from Kastina to re enforce a military patrol team.

Commander of JTF in Kastina wounded in the ambush but in stable condition

About three banks robed and unspecified amount stolen

The gunmen while escaping had an accident some few kilometers away from Daura, in the process a detachment of MOPOL from Kastina met them and engaged them in gunfire.

Three gunmen where shot dead, others escaped into the bush with bullet wounds.

MOPOL are currently combing the bushes for possible arrest of the feeling suspects.

About 7 AK 47 rifles, ammunitions and unspecified amount of cash recovered from the gunmen.

All three suspects killed had Kanuri tribal marks which further re enforced the notion that they came from Brono.

This is the latest you can get from any source.

Just yesterday 13Volts posted that there was an anti-Jonathan riot in Maitama district, Abuja. It turned out to be a lie, as there was no riot of any kind at Maitama. Now, why should anyone believe this report about Daura, posted by this very mischievous 13Volts?

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by magnificentsk(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2013
a friend told me about this kanuri guy, that the have a heart of a stone,i don't know how truthful he is, pls someone should share more light on the kanuris, i have a sister that is about getting married to one pls, lets help the sister out not to fall into the wrong hand taks.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by NaijaNaWaa: 12:32pm On May 17, 2013
BH has taken the war to the domot of their CinC
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2013
maclatunji: That is the thing about guerrilla warfare. Those who use it are fluid and not tied to a location. Apart from massing troops, the government needs intelligence. I think they need to learn from the French.
Like they need to hear it from you - the armchair general. I know these men, they're not clueless.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Melancholy(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2013
Advice to northern governors is to make sure that more money is given to security agencies to be well prepared in their various states, cos insecurity rate is getting high.GEJ declared state of emergency your elders accussed him of waging war against them.If u guys are not careful, emergency rule will spread to rest of the northern states.gbam!
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2013
Upload ur cv via www.jtf.gov.ng

Larryfly: they are now robbin banks to continue their warfare against the military inm the north west........i should be employed by this jtf for intelligence and logistics #jus sayin#
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by juman(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2013
magnificentsk: a friend told me about this kanuri guy, that the have a heart of a stone,i don't know how truthful he is, pls someone should share more light on the kanuris, i have a sister that is about getting married to one pls, lets help the sister out not to fall into the wrong hand taks.

There is nothing wrong marrying the brother if is a good muslim brother. It's good to be strong hearted.

I think the Kanuri brothers are like the Ebira brothers, they are also brothers that have strong heart.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 17, 2013
life_style: Show me pictures/videos , go near and take pictures, be brave grin

An1.mal.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Jarus(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2013
13volts: All three police stations burnt down in Daura, including the Area Command

Two yet to be identified burnt bodies inside one of the police station, probably that of a suspect and a police man.

Three soilders ambushed and killed while on route from Kastina to re enforce a military patrol team.

The gunmen while escaping had an accident some few kilometers away from Daura, in the process a detachment of MOPOL from Kastina met them and engaged them in gunfire.

MOPOL are currently combing the bushes for possible arrest of the feeling suspects.

About 7 AK 47 rifles, ammunitions and unspecified amount of cash recovered from the gunmen.

All three suspects killed had Kanuri tribal marks which further re enforced the notion that they came from Brono.

This is war. There is war in Nigeria already.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
I don't even know wot to say anymore.. Walahi!
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
juman:

There is nothing wrong marrying the brother if is a good muslim brother. It's good to be strong hearted.

I think the Kanuri brothers are like the Ebira brothers, they are also brothers that have strong heart.

*shhh...* JTF silence* this is one of them, pls put five bullets in his brain and eyes.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by 13volts(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2013
FURTHER UPDATES

My source who is taking part in the operation is telling me that the number of gunmen killed by MOPOL are more than 10, as more bodies are recovered inside the bushes.

Similarly, local villagers have join in the manhunt of the feeling suspects after they the locals arrested 3 of the gunmen that abandoned their rifles in order to mingle among them.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Ifetex(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: D pite of hell is now geting over crowded right now as @ d time of d news it has raising from 60 % to 87 % & most of pple are said 2 b coming from d northern part of Nigeria in Africa. More updat coming soon..

Source: "underworld" CNN

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 17, 2013
13volts: FURTHER UPDATES

My source who is taking part in the operation is telling me that the number of gunmen killed by MOPOL are more than 10, as more bodies are recovered inside the bushes.

Similarly, local villagers have join in the manhunt of the feeling suspects after they the locals arrested 3 of the gunmen that abandoned their rifles in order to mingle among them.

Kudos to the villagers. God be with the security personnels.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by idupaul: 1:03pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:
Just yesterday 13Volts posted that there was an anti-Jonathan riot in Maitama district, Abuja. It turned out to be a lie, as there was no riot of any kind at Maitama. Now, why should anyone believe this report about Daura, posted by this very mischievous 13Volts?

13Volts is always everywhere from Lafia to Maidugri ,, Sha maybe he is a security operative. ... Besides his post on the riot in Abj wasn't completely wrong

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:

Thank you for your observation. The Op probably has ties with BH, post history never lie.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Ugom87(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2013
Nigeria-good people great nation.Thanks for the update soon all this will become history.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by jmaine: 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:

Same thoughts here . . . .
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by kaslaw: 1:14pm On May 17, 2013

All three suspects killed had Kanuri tribal marks which further re enforced the notion that they came from Brono. Guy nice update but i tout we only have 2 police stations in daura namely Cps nd sabon gari police station or d 3rd one dy ur area?

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by jeronimo(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2013
Ozonna: Thank You and Godbless.

This means that they've actually spread to neighboring states. Our security is really over stretched. We should start thinking of recalling our troops from Mali and Sudan. All hands must be seen to be on deck, we must defeat these terrorists.

God bless our troops
God bless Nigeria

This means that they've actually spread to neighboring states. Our security is really over stretched. We should start thinking of recalling our troops from Mali and Sudan. All hands must be seen to be on deck, we must defeat these terrorists.

God bless our troops
God bless Nigeria

God bless our troops
God bless Nigeria

How do you know? Do you have knowledge of Nigeria's military capacity and strength? Inasmuch as we try to present ourselves as intelligent people,we should watch what we write because as less relevant as it may seem there are actually outsiders reading these things.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by 13volts(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:

My post on the riot in Abuja was not a lie, we had anti GEJ demonstration in Abuja led by Dino. I might have used the wrong headline, but remember I was the first person that broke the news on Nassarawa police killing and all what I wrote turn out to be true.

My updates on Daura attack is 100% facts, they are not on any media or news blog but just wait some couple of hours and the feedback will be coming. Besides, I still have some couple updates to post, but am waiting for more clarification from my other sources.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2013
The attack dia was vry bloody yesterday 9t.. So many police and soldiers kill. . . Relocation mood activated.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by AMvanquish: 1:40pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:

Believe it! Its what I heard happened to but don't know about the kanuri Part tho. People are just saying They are Dare devil armed robbers..

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by Agrika: 1:46pm On May 17, 2013
Im waiting for the person that will open his mouth and call GEJ's name again
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by ckkris: 2:19pm On May 17, 2013
13volts:

My post on the riot in Abuja was not a lie, we had anti GEJ demonstration in Abuja led by Dino.

Dino Melaye ! If you had mentioned Dino I wouldn't have bothered. That clown can entertain primary school children, not men that pay for MB.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by ckkris: 2:25pm On May 17, 2013
FRIYO PATRICK: The attack dia was vry bloody yesterday 9t.. So many police and soldiers kill. . . Relocation mood activated.
If you are in Daura, please get permission from Security Operatives to take pictures to upload on Nairaland. Everyone is concerned for the safety of the Forces, and their success. The pictures from Baga shows that those terrorists are just ignorant, foolhardy, and stupid.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by kaslaw: 2:27pm On May 17, 2013

All three suspects killed had Kanuri tribal marks which further re enforced the notion that they came from Brono. Guy nice update but i tout we only have 2 police stations in daura namely Cps nd sabon gari police station or d 3rd one dy ur area?

Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by theozobby(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
Following this thread very closely.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by whitedove1: 2:45pm On May 17, 2013
ckkris:

Everything her wrote here is true. I know one of the soldiers dat died in d attack. RIP Officers.
Re: Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander by nijanigga: 2:54pm On May 17, 2013
Late Major Gideon Orka has been vindicated,what a visionary soldier,but it was southerners that quashed his coup.All those that quashed his coup including Rtd general tunji olurin why are you silent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari / Buhari At The 3rd Summit Of The Gas Exporting Country's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.